Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2387334 times)

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #2655 on: December 29, 2014, 09:36:32 PM »
Awaaaaah....this morning I put moisturizer on my toothbrush and didn't realize UNTIL IT WAS IN MY MOUTH ;__________; aaaaggghhh *cries forever* hahahahaaa it was pretty funny... But also horrible.
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2656 on: December 29, 2014, 11:41:50 PM »
Disappearing text? Why would I freak out about that? It's actually pretty cool. I'm picturing some sort of jungle expedition to find the lost archives of the SSSS forum.

Haha, I can totally picture Eich in an Indiana Jones hat wielding his bullwhip at the forum host, while Hushpiper wiggles forward in a dank tunnel, whipping away a golden idol from the scales of the database extensions while instantly replacing it the same amount of Javascript.

The rest of us will be trundling along behind them in a tread-powered van that looks oddly like a cat...
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #2657 on: December 30, 2014, 03:21:30 AM »
Haha, I can totally picture Eich in an Indiana Jones hat wielding his bullwhip at the forum host, while Hushpiper wiggles forward in a dank tunnel, whipping away a golden idol from the scales of the database extensions while instantly replacing it the same amount of Javascript.

The rest of us will be trundling along behind them in a tread-powered van that looks oddly like a cat...
Hehehehe I was thinking about the whole forum crammed into the sea plane X'P but a kitty tank sounds much better against spears and darts.....but so so good for Peruvian jungle :0

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #2658 on: December 30, 2014, 05:21:15 AM »
Awaaaaah....this morning I put moisturizer on my toothbrush and didn't realize UNTIL IT WAS IN MY MOUTH
[Insert "juicy talker today" jab]

At least you know exactly where that brush has been. In one of the hotels I frequent, the cleaning team is used to use toothbrushes to work on the nooks and crannies of the faucets - and one day noticed that they suddenly had two of those ...

(Yes, they 'fessed up and put a new one for me into the bathroom 'fore I returned from work. ;) )
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #2659 on: December 30, 2014, 05:28:59 AM »
[Insert "juicy talker today" jab]

At least you know exactly where that brush has been. In one of the hotels I frequent, the cleaning team is used to use toothbrushes to work on the nooks and crannies of the faucets - and one day noticed that they suddenly had two of those ...

(Yes, they 'fessed up and put a new one for me into the bathroom 'fore I returned from work. ;) )
I...don't understand the juicy talker thing.... :(

Haha oh no! X'D my parents had me believing the old toothbrushes in the cupboard were for cleaning the toilets...but looking back, that's a very impractical cleaning method so I think they were telling porkies and just used the toothbrushes for sinks n stuff ;P
I still won't touch those toothbrushes though. O____O

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #2660 on: December 30, 2014, 05:31:20 AM »

yeeeeks.
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #2661 on: December 30, 2014, 05:35:29 AM »
yeeeeks.
*cringes with you* I'm glad they 'fessed up and didn't just rinse it and put it back!! OmO
(This is why I always pack my toothbrush away: for situations like this, and because it's an easy target for a family of practical jokers)

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #2662 on: December 30, 2014, 05:40:25 AM »
*cringes with you* I'm glad they 'fessed up and didn't just rinse it and put it back!! OmO
(This is why I always pack my toothbrush away: for situations like this, and because it's an easy target for a family of practical jokers)

oh yes. Once we put some amounts of salt on a flatsharer's tooth brush, cause he did not clean the toilet. His face was so nice to look upon on that evening :D

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #2663 on: December 30, 2014, 05:47:50 AM »
oh yes. Once we put some amounts of salt on a flatsharer's tooth brush, cause he did not clean the toilet. His face was so nice to look upon on that evening :D
Salt! Hehehehe I personally we would normally just rub some hand soap into it >;3 heheheheh extra bubbly rabies-like foam >:D

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #2664 on: December 30, 2014, 05:49:35 AM »
Salt! Hehehehe I personally we would normally just rub some hand soap into it >;3 heheheheh extra bubbly rabies-like foam >:D

My tongue cringes only by thinking of the taste :D Nice sibblings you have, my brother and me would have water fights during teeth brushing erverytime our parents were away.

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

JoB

« Reply #2665 on: December 30, 2014, 05:52:15 AM »
I...don't understand the juicy talker thing.... :(
Hmmm, maybe the discussion threads on LEO I got it from led me astray again. Let's see what alternative idioms they offer ... to spatter when one speaks? say it, don't spray it? he leaks when he speaks? to dribble spit? Y'know, because moisturizer ...

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 05:59:48 AM by JoB »
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #2666 on: December 30, 2014, 05:58:54 AM »
the forum does not want you to communicate with us it seems

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

JoB

« Reply #2667 on: December 30, 2014, 06:02:04 AM »
the forum does not want you to communicate with us it seems
I had a bit of fun with my post and the deletia. It consistently vanishes whenever I re-edit it and add back the last line, which was a link to ...www.chili-shop24.de/geschenkideen/920/splat-chili-zahnpasta-shock-extra-scharf .
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 06:08:23 AM by JoB »

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #2668 on: December 30, 2014, 06:20:43 AM »
Hmmm, maybe the discussion threads on LEO I got it from led me astray again. Let's see what alternative idioms they offer ... to spatter when one speaks? say it, don't spray it? he leaks when he speaks? to dribble spit? Y'know, because moisturizer ...
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhohoho X'D

JoB

« Reply #2669 on: December 30, 2014, 07:05:19 AM »
(Note to self: Next time the occasion presents itself, troll people by praising their sudden fluency instead. >:D )