Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2387546 times)

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #15960 on: July 11, 2016, 02:01:26 PM »
I'm going to drop this link here.

http://ipetcompanion.com/shelters

have fun playing with the kitties.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #15961 on: July 11, 2016, 02:11:57 PM »
*laughs* Nah, you're not a traitor. It just wasn't your cup of tea. (And I say this as someone who loves Fury Road to pieces.)
Thank you  :'D And I guess not my cup of tea,  but at least I tried!

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15962 on: July 11, 2016, 03:57:37 PM »
I'm going to highly recommend that anyone who goes to Tallinn eat at Olde Hansa.

Except if you're on a tight budget... but to take a look at their decoration is for free :)

And I guess not my cup of tea,  but at least I tried!

You're not alone, it wasn't my cup of tea either... but I had to keep quiet, because everybody around me was so much in love with that film
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #15963 on: July 11, 2016, 04:58:15 PM »
Except if you're on a tight budget... but to take a look at their decoration is for free :)

Well, yeah, but I was on holiday, so "tight budget" wasn't in the picture (if it was, I'd have stayed in the US)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #15964 on: July 11, 2016, 07:13:21 PM »
Hey do you guys ever get friend crushes ? You just see someone around and you're like "dang that person is super cool I REALLY want to be their friend !"

Heh, yeaaaaaah...this is me basically all the time. And I get really excited when it turns out that someone I have a friend crush on also has one on me, and then our mutual excitement turns us into actual friends. (On that note, if anyone ever has a friend crush on me feel free to tell me, I probably also have a friend crush on you.)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

BlueSkyVail

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Became too obsessed in too little time.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #15965 on: July 11, 2016, 09:16:18 PM »
Heh, yeaaaaaah...this is me basically all the time. And I get really excited when it turns out that someone I have a friend crush on also has one on me, and then our mutual excitement turns us into actual friends. (On that note, if anyone ever has a friend crush on me feel free to tell me, I probably also have a friend crush on you.)

Okay so personal story time with BlueSkyVail: I actually had a friend-crush on, like, the entire forum... Because I just really wanted to be part of it and be friends with all the incredible people here. And that's kinda also what happened with the comments on the pages. So that's one part of why I ended up here.
Hmm, what? Did I say something? No, no one heard me say anything. *runs away and hides because I'm anxious and insecure*
“Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.”

Native: :usa:
Pretty okay I guess: :france:
:chap12:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #15966 on: July 11, 2016, 09:32:34 PM »
What a sweet friend crush to have! I'm sure it's mutual.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #15967 on: July 11, 2016, 09:38:24 PM »
Okay so personal story time with BlueSkyVail: I actually had a friend-crush on, like, the entire forum... Because I just really wanted to be part of it and be friends with all the incredible people here. And that's kinda also what happened with the comments on the pages. So that's one part of why I ended up here.
Hmm, what? Did I say something? No, no one heard me say anything. *runs away and hides because I'm anxious and insecure*

Awww, don't run away! *follows you to your hiding space and gives you a hug* That's exactly how I feel too. This place is full of lovely people who are totally worth having a friend crush on. :)) <3
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #15968 on: July 11, 2016, 09:51:10 PM »
Heheh, yep, me too. For all of that.  ^-^
Awww, don't run away! *follows you to your hiding space and gives you a hug* That's exactly how I feel too. This place is full of lovely people who are totally worth having a friend crush on. :)) <3
Absolutely <3 *follows Kiraly and BlueSkyVail and brings squirrelcookies* :squirrelcookie:
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #15969 on: July 12, 2016, 12:16:52 AM »
My ace-aro buddy calls this a 'squish'. You get one when someone is so intensely cool you want to be their friend so badly that it hurts. Of course this applies to people who ain't aro or ace or both.
As an interesting side-note, most of the people who have been my besties over the years have been ace-aro. I think I attract them, like moths and candles.
Yeah I'm actually pretty familiar with the term squish and I've used it a few times !

Oh boy let me tell you then I totally have a friend crush on you as well as several other forum regulars. There's just so many really neat people on here.

I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #15970 on: July 12, 2016, 09:20:43 AM »
Oh boy let me tell you then I totally have a friend crush on you as well as several other forum regulars. There's just so many really neat people on here.

Mutual friend crush, hooray!  ^-^

LadyRamkin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #15971 on: July 12, 2016, 11:30:08 AM »
Hey do you guys ever get friend crushes ? You just see someone around and you're like "dang that person is super cool I REALLY want to be their friend !"

Also, whenever I check the 'who's online' thing and I see someone else also checking who's online it feels a bit like this
My friend crushes work like a 1st graders:
"Hi! DoyoumindifIdon'tleaveyoualoneforawhile and alsocanwebefriends?

In other news my cat is snoring next to me and i am afraid to disturb her

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #15972 on: July 12, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »
I feel so left on in not friend crushing! 

(I'd say that I'm too old to be crushing on anyone but that would be a lie)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

IKEA

« Reply #15973 on: July 12, 2016, 05:42:41 PM »
So if anyone's on Reddit, I'm trying to revive r/standstillstaysilent. It'll include comic updates and stuff about the fandom/Minnions. Pretty much everything that we already do here (it links to the forum and the wiki). I don't know, feel free to subscribe or tell your Redditor friends.

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #15974 on: July 12, 2016, 08:36:33 PM »

I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign: