Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2387572 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #7455 on: June 24, 2015, 07:22:05 PM »
I got a new phone, a Samsung Ace 3, from my dad, bye to the old (my bro's used) phone I used, Sony Ericsson xpreria mini. well,t he old one is still in use as secondary phone instead of my previous one (sony ericsson experia x8)

I already put ssss BGs on the new phone lol
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #7456 on: June 24, 2015, 07:36:24 PM »
[deleted]
O_o This is something I don't understand... It's your life !

I don't own shorts.
Neither do I. I fear I'll have to make a choice between buying a swimsuit or a short for a week near to the sea with friends *Sighs* It's the first time in my life I think a short might be a better option.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 10:07:09 AM by Feartheviolas »
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #7457 on: June 24, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »
My brother came to my room yesterday and handed me a handful of pencils and pens that he didn't want anymore, and asked me to pick what I wanted. I saw an old pencil that was softer than the one I generally use, and decided to keep it. Today I tried drawing with it. It's funny how a new pencil CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. <3
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #7458 on: June 24, 2015, 08:52:28 PM »
My brother came to my room yesterday and handed me a handful of pencils and pens that he didn't want anymore, and asked me to pick what I wanted. I saw an old pencil that was softer than the one I generally use, and decided to keep it. Today I tried drawing with it. It's funny how a new pencil CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. <3

ISN'T IT MAGICAL
I LOVE THAT FEELING
YEET

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #7459 on: June 24, 2015, 09:01:17 PM »
ISN'T IT MAGICAL
I LOVE THAT FEELING

I FEEL LIKE LALLI WHEN HE DISCOVERED MIKKEL'S COOKIES
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #7460 on: June 24, 2015, 09:13:11 PM »
I FEEL LIKE LALLI WHEN HE DISCOVERED MIKKEL'S COOKIES

AHHHH YESSS
It's just like. everything is beautiful and everything is new and fantastic. this pencil is perfect
YEET

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7461 on: June 24, 2015, 10:27:22 PM »
AHHHH YESSS
It's just like. everything is beautiful and everything is new and fantastic. this pencil is perfect

Hooray for perfect pencils!  ;D I felt that way when I got my first felt-tip pen that wasn't a Sharpie (I still can't use it right, but whatever :P).
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #7462 on: June 24, 2015, 10:55:49 PM »
Sooo I woke up this morning, feeling a little bit sick, but I was pretty sure I'd be able to go to class today. I decided to do something to pass the time, take my mind off the pain, so I thought, "Hey, I've heard a lot about Attack on Titan, guess I'll watch the first episode."
I missed my class.
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #7463 on: June 24, 2015, 11:01:07 PM »
Sooo I woke up this morning, feeling a little bit sick, but I was pretty sure I'd be able to go to class today. I decided to do something to pass the time, take my mind off the pain, so I thought, "Hey, I've heard a lot about Attack on Titan, guess I'll watch the first episode."
I missed my class.

woosh woosh here's the new anime nerd

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #7464 on: June 24, 2015, 11:34:45 PM »
woosh woosh here's the new anime nerd

*Jazz hands*
It's weird, though, I'm not generally a fan of heavy violence, but I'm not turned away by this show? I was probably too hooked by the story to be turned away, heh.
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Koeshi

• Scout
« Reply #7465 on: June 25, 2015, 05:06:04 AM »
Lol xD unfortunately I don't handle energy drink crashes well, so the uber-crash that would come from that might be a little too much for l'il ol' me xDDDD

Don't worry the crash isn't that bad.  You just have cold sweats, a rapid heartbeat and the feeling that every single bit of your skin is being pricked by tiny needles.  It is fun :D

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #7466 on: June 25, 2015, 05:15:33 AM »
I missed my class.
Watch SAO and Fullmetal Alchemist next, and you'll probably never have time for another class.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7467 on: June 25, 2015, 05:23:35 AM »
Today we went to Shibuya and it was kinda like being in Times Square New York. They had a cross walk that went diagonally across the middle of the intersection, so when the cross walk turned green all the traffic had to stop because everyone just walked everywhere. We actually ran into another tourist from Canada there which was pretty cool. We went into some stores, they all had like 5 floors and 3 basements so it was really easy to get lost in just one shop. Here is a picture of one of the streets:

And something for Laufey:
Spoiler: show

It was the hugest art store I have ever been in and it was every bit as wonderful as you said it would be. I think I probably spent way too much money there, but it was worth it :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #7468 on: June 25, 2015, 05:34:20 AM »

And something for Laufey:

It was the hugest art store I have ever been in and it was every bit as wonderful as you said it would be. I think I probably spent way too much money there, but it was worth it :)

Hahaa yes, it's a dangerous place! You can get lost inside and it can steal several hours of your life (and all your money) without you even realizing. Much recommended to anyone going to Japan by the way.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7469 on: June 25, 2015, 06:16:04 AM »
You can get lost inside and it can steal several hours of your life

Guys, if you go bring food for a week and some tents.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help