Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2410316 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #7365 on: June 22, 2015, 05:54:02 PM »

THAT SAID i wouldn't mind being roommates with any of you. I just prefer not to be anxious about the house burning down at any time, you know?

*waves hand* ooohhh meeeee! I would totally eat pasta everyday! And fire gives me nightmares so no worries of burning anything down. I actually have a reputation of being overly cautios with fire.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #7366 on: June 22, 2015, 05:58:32 PM »
come over to czech and I will. please make sure I take off my glasses first though
(also you were there)

THAT SAID i wouldn't mind being roommates with any of you. I just prefer not to be anxious about the house burning down at any time, you know?

That's ... Oddly specific considering a) I haveno recollection of this conversation and b) it must have been months ago. Do you have a photographic memory or something? Oh well, no headbutts are warranted.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7367 on: June 22, 2015, 06:08:20 PM »
That's ... Oddly specific considering a) I haveno recollection of this conversation and b) it must have been months ago. Do you have a photographic memory or something? Oh well, no headbutts are warranted.
I can't vouch for the accuracy of it, but I do remember oddly specific segments of online conversations I've throughout the years for some reason. and as far as I know this was the only time I've been on chat at the same time as you ever

*waves hand* ooohhh meeeee! I would totally eat pasta everyday! And fire gives me nightmares so no worries of burning anything down. I actually have a reputation of being overly cautios with fire.
FINALLY a friend that isn't a freakin pyromaniac
you'll know where to find me.

Amity

• Scout
  • What Would Sigrun Do?
« Reply #7368 on: June 22, 2015, 06:25:10 PM »
[...] Red Lectroids?

Well, to be fair, it's not their god-damned planet.
If life hands you Emil, make Emilonade!

Mélusine

« Reply #7369 on: June 22, 2015, 06:43:24 PM »
And fire gives me nightmares so no worries of burning anything down. I actually have a reputation of being overly cautios with fire.
Day 1 in the house
Housemate : And this is the kitchen.
Me : *Looking at the hob*
Housemate : This is with gas.
Me : You mean, it works with matches ? But I dislike using matches or lighter...
Months after, you can recognize which match had been used by me : they're nearly not burned *Stupidly afraid of burning her fingers with fire* ::) (But now I'm able to use matches.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #7370 on: June 22, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
Day 1 in the house
Me : You mean, it works with matches ? But I dislike using matches or lighter...
Months after, you can recognize which match had been used by me : they're nearly not burned *Stupidly afraid of burning her fingers with fire* ::) (But now I'm able to use matches.)

You're able to use matches?  :o Wow. You have my greatest respect. I haven't gotten there yet.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #7371 on: June 22, 2015, 06:54:25 PM »
Day 1 in the house
Oh god, when I went camping on the weekend the hut we were using for cooking had an ancient gas stove in, you know the ones you have to light manually from the inside?
The lighter was old and leaky, so when I finally got it lit the gas build-up nearly blew my head off.
Never again.
Gas is scary.
(I'm also clumsy but that's a different story)

Mélusine

« Reply #7372 on: June 22, 2015, 06:58:04 PM »
You're able to use matches?  :o Wow. You have my greatest respect. I haven't gotten there yet.
It's because I don't speak of the first days, when I was trying to cook without the hub. Since a few months. You have all your time to learn ;)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #7373 on: June 22, 2015, 07:07:01 PM »

*Is also in awe of the ability to use matches*

I definitely defy the stereotype of a Boy Scout - I was always the one asking people to not set things on fire at camp, "Can we please not start another forest fire this year?" kind of guy.
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Mélusine

« Reply #7374 on: June 22, 2015, 07:13:28 PM »
Wait wait wait, I'm not saying I like using it !

Oh god, when I went camping on the weekend the hut we were using for cooking had an ancient gas stove in, you know the ones you have to light manually from the inside?
A few years ago a friend house in the mountain had this for the oven. No way to make me use that.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #7375 on: June 22, 2015, 07:49:43 PM »
I have to go out and do actual face to face social human interaction now :o

Update on Japan when I get back.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7376 on: June 22, 2015, 08:29:43 PM »
I have to go out and do actual face to face social human interaction now :o

Update on Japan when I get back.

Wait, this is face-to-face too! Look at the profile pics! Lots of them have faces!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #7377 on: June 22, 2015, 11:22:33 PM »
Wait, this is face-to-face too! Look at the profile pics! Lots of them have faces!

[deleted]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:51:40 AM by Feartheviolas »

Eich

• Thor
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #7378 on: June 22, 2015, 11:38:13 PM »
[deleted]
I think everyone should spend a little less time on the forum, actually...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:51:51 AM by Feartheviolas »
Feel free to PM.

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
« Reply #7379 on: June 23, 2015, 12:21:19 AM »
Guys, I'm kinda scared
The weather forecast called for storms, hail, and possibly a tornado
And unlike the usual tornado watches this one seems to have a MUCH higher chance of actually coming true
And then I heard my dad mention that we can all just go into the basement if we hear something that sounds like a train, because tornados sound like trains
...only for my mom to point out that we live near a train track--so how would we know the difference
Aaaand now I'm just getting myself worked up
Just wanted to share before I went to bed and hoped for the best
If no one hears from me in the morning I'm sure you can all assume what must have happened
//mock-swoons and falls onto bed//

Boop-boop-ba-doop~