Author Topic: General Discussion Thread  (Read 2387245 times)

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
Re: General Discussion Thread
« Reply #4875 on: May 02, 2015, 10:07:59 AM »
I go to a Catholic school, and having an archbishop visit is a Pretty Big Deal, but no, I have not punched an archbishop.
Yet.

The later section is because my school is holding a carnival and there were no teachers. Only police.(My mom was volunteering, but that is a whole different story)

Anyway, I see this dude I hate(Lets just call him BD) and I see BD with his friends at the candy wheel(Spin a wheel to get candy)and as soon as BD sees me, he starts insulting me and I give a few bad comebacks (My comebacks are either really good or really bad so) but then I realized I wasn't going to get a better chance so I punched him the stomach.Then I skipped away smiling.(Case 1 of why you guys would hate me IRL)

The whole extortion episode was because half my classmates are piss-pants terrified of me and I kept on annoying this one group that I actually got 10 bucks to keep to go away. Which I blew on a snow cone and the candy wheel.(I won nothing)

There was this thing called the Gravitron and it was like this only the lights were out which made it much more cool. Also it was trippy. Like really really trippy.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Richard Weir

• Scout
« Reply #4876 on: May 02, 2015, 10:42:59 AM »
So... what you are saying is that you are a bully. You use your fist and laugh, you insult people, and you pester people until they pay you to go away. Bully.

[sarcasm] Stuff to be proud of man, stuff to be proud of. [/sarcasm]
My one-and-only: :uk:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
« Reply #4877 on: May 02, 2015, 11:16:13 AM »
So... what you are saying is that you are a bully. You use your fist and laugh, you insult people, and you pester people until they pay you to go away. Bully.

You do realize that none of what you said is a regular occurence , right?
 Exspect for the insults. BD and I have been grating on each other for entire year,and nothing wil change that. Any dramatic personality changes will change sqaut. 
And yes,I am a bully. Its still way better than being the bullied. Nobody is some angel of light who preformed no sin.

Icon drawn by Piney

Viisikielinenkantele

• Scout
  • Sometimes creative
« Reply #4878 on: May 02, 2015, 02:10:11 PM »
This is making me feel really uncomfortable. Quite a few of us were/are in the situation of being bullied in school and it was never good, regardless of being regular or just once. I don´t really understand why you are posting this here... do you want our approval? I don´t think you will get it.
Just try to empathize with your opponents today...would you yourself want to pay money to somebody just to get rid of him/her?
Now, you are young and have a chance to change it and I really wish for you that you can do it, because bullying may give you quick satisfaction, but long-term it will harm you too...
Native: :germany:
Mostly fluent: :uk: / :usa:
Rusty: :finland:
almost forgotten: :italy:, :estonia:, :vaticancity:
learning: :sweden:

"People may say I can't sing, but no one can ever say I didn't sing." (Florence Foster Jenkins)

:chap5: :chap6:  :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
« Reply #4879 on: May 02, 2015, 03:58:19 PM »
This is making me feel really uncomfortable. Quite a few of us were/are in the situation of being bullied in school and it was never good, regardless of being regular or just once. I don´t really understand why you are posting this here... do you want our approval? I don´t think you will get it.
Just try to empathize with your opponents today...would you yourself want to pay money to somebody just to get rid of him/her?
Now, you are young and have a chance to change it and I really wish for you that you can do it, because bullying may give you quick satisfaction, but long-term it will harm you too...

I wasn't posting this for approval. I just posted it. And the way I annoy people and the reason I guys gave me 10$ is completely different. I just always have something to say about other peoples conversations and that's how I annoy people. There was a different reason for the money begging. ( That I am not going to expand upon)

And I wasn't expecting the money thing but yeah I would not want to pay anybody. The only person I really have a problem with is BD. I can leave other people alone. So yeah, I can try.

Icon drawn by Piney

BreezeLouise

« Reply #4880 on: May 02, 2015, 06:38:44 PM »

I can understand if you're upset, but I don't think that was called for. It's one thing to express distaste for someone, it's another thing to attack them outright.
Life is a state of mind.

Eich

• Thor
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #4881 on: May 02, 2015, 11:06:30 PM »
Done with school.
Done.
No more of it until mid-August. 

Naturally, being done with classes, I had to move out of my school-owned apartment.  So I moved all my stuff out today (on my own, because my family was doing things), and drove back home to the parents' place.  And now I'm exhausted and feel gross.  I also threw away a bunch of my stuff because it just wouldn't fit in my car... Bye-bye, tv stand and all my trashcans.  You will be missed.  But my cat sure is glad that I'm back.  He won't let me out of his sight.  I left the room when he was eating, and he followed me outside until I walked him back to his food bowl.  I left again, and he kept following me.  It was also very difficult to set up my laptop without getting cat drool on it.  >_>  He seems to think I'll vanish again if he loses track of me... 
Anyway, no idea If I passed my classes this semester... it's kind of up in the air right now for a couple of them.  I got to my Fluid Dynamics final and thought, "What is any of this?  What have I even learned this semester?"  .__.  So, yeah.  Hopefully I passed it; I do not want to take that class again.  But... yeah.  Done. 
Feel free to PM.

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4882 on: May 02, 2015, 11:29:32 PM »
Done with school.
Done.

Naturally, being done with classes, I had to move out of my school-owned apartment.  So I moved all my stuff out today (on my own, because my family was doing things), and drove back home to the parents' place.  And now I'm exhausted and feel gross.  I also threw away a bunch of my stuff because it just wouldn't fit in my car... Bye-bye, tv stand and all my trashcans.  You will be missed.  But my cat sure is glad that I'm back.  He won't let me out of his sight.  I left the room when he was eating, and he followed me outside until I walked him back to his food bowl.  I left again, and he kept following me.  It was also very difficult to set up my laptop without getting cat drool on it.  >_>  He seems to think I'll vanish again if he loses track of me... 
Anyway, no idea If I passed my classes this semester... it's kind of up in the air right now for a couple of them.  I got to my Fluid Dynamics final and thought, "What is any of this?  What have I even learned this semester?"  .__.  So, yeah.  Hopefully I passed it; I do not want to take that class again.  But... yeah.  Done.

Woo! That's cause to celebrate, glad you made it through the year at least. I finish classes and go home on Monday :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Adrai Thell

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Might be productive. Someday.
« Reply #4883 on: May 02, 2015, 11:59:25 PM »
Done with school.
Done.

Woo! That's cause to celebrate, glad you made it through the year at least. I finish classes and go home on Monday :)

Lucky ducks! That's awesome! Time to pop out every relaxing thing ever, maybe binge on SSSS again... amiright?

I on the other hand, am just starting... but it looks like it'll be a fun semester, so I'm excited :)
Fluent: :usa:
Childlike: :france:
Stolen Souls: 6.5
Survivor: :artd: :book1+: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Speak softly, and carry a big heart.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4884 on: May 03, 2015, 12:15:13 AM »
Lucky ducks! That's awesome! Time to pop out every relaxing thing ever, maybe binge on SSSS again... amiright?

...finish all the art trades I promised, start on my webcomic...

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

P__

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #4885 on: May 03, 2015, 04:11:16 AM »
Guyssss this is so cool -> Moon Drawings (Basically, draw something and it'll be etched on a disk and sent to the mooooon and maybe even traced on it if/when Carnegie Mellon University sends their rover). Highly tempted to do something related to SSSS.
have a crappy one-line hannunvaakurna, moon

Done with school.
Done.
woohoo! let's celebrate!!
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #4886 on: May 03, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »
*scratches head*

When I woke up today, the radio news claimed that some Finnish reservists had received letters telling them to prepare for "a possible case of war" and that the dpt of defense declined to comment on whether the activity had anything to do with Russia. Now that I have the Internet at my fingertips and can go looking for details ... nothing. Did the media have a hoax pulled back really fast, or should I have myself checked for hallucinations ... ?
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #4887 on: May 03, 2015, 09:51:49 AM »
Considering the shenanigans they have been pulling in Ukraine, I think most neighbouring nations may be feeling antsy. The more crippled the Russian economy becomes, the more they seem to feel the need to shove around that big army of theirs.

Just the other day I read that they were intensifying their presence in their Northern District for another round of pointless posturing over Arctic sovereignty. Can't wait for that.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

hushpiper

• Slayer of Silence
  • Scout
    • Tumblr
  • steam engenius, you see
« Reply #4888 on: May 03, 2015, 12:03:13 PM »
Done with school.
Done.

YAAAAAAAAY finally you're dooooone! I know juuuuuuust enough about fluid dynamics to know it's a headache and a half on a good day... Moving sucks, but I appreciate and agree with your strategy: Wyrd and I are currently in the process of throwing away a bunch of our stuff, because I just plain Do Not Want to deal with a lifetime's worth of clutter at the new place.

BreezeLouise

« Reply #4889 on: May 03, 2015, 04:16:20 PM »
Considering the shenanigans they have been pulling in Ukraine, I think most neighbouring nations may be feeling antsy. The more crippled the Russian economy becomes, the more they seem to feel the need to shove around that big army of theirs.

Just the other day I read that they were intensifying their presence in their Northern District for another round of pointless posturing over Arctic sovereignty. Can't wait for that.

I think it was a little while ago now, but Russia's been violating Finnish airspace, too. Not to mention their ridiculous strafing of U.S. ships. Those guys scare me sometimes. .-.
Life is a state of mind.