Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841580 times)

kahli

• Scout
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4305 on: September 21, 2015, 10:37:46 AM »
To say thank you I drew a little thing.... also I think I've figured out how to weaponise cake....... It's a food fight so now everyone can have fun :3 Thank you guys!
I thiiiiink I've managed to add anyone who wished either Fimby or myself a happy birthday on this thread, the birthday one and deviantart, but if not just say and I can edit the picture (digital is actually pretty cool isn't it!)

(Oh, and that's supposed to be Captain Fimby's shawl being used as a blindfold for Misea :P)
Left to right: Piney, Misea,TeaBD, Daea, Ari, Melusine, Fimby, Ragnarok, Gwenno, Kahli, Haiz

Haha! I love it! CAKE FOOOD FIIIGHT! (It was probably Fimby's fault)
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4306 on: September 21, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »

(Oh, and that's supposed to be Captain Fimby's shawl being used as a blindfold for Misea :P)
Left to right: Piney, Misea,TeaBD, Daea, Ari, Melusine, Fimby, Ragnarok, Gwenno, Kahli, Haiz
eeee hee hee cake time
thanks for including me!!
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4307 on: September 21, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »
To say thank you I drew a little thing.... also I think I've figured out how to weaponise cake....... It's a food fight so now everyone can have fun :3 Thank you guys!
I thiiiiink I've managed to add anyone who wished either Fimby or myself a happy birthday on this thread, the birthday one and deviantart, but if not just say and I can edit the picture (digital is actually pretty cool isn't it!)

EDIT: Now fixed to include Haiz, (aaaaaand, the bottom layer where I did the shapes >"< eugh, I'm so stupid today)
Haha, thank Gwenno ! It's always a pleasure to see several of us characters together for... a special occasion.
(And well done, Von would totally tries - with success or not - to avoid a disaster ^^)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4308 on: September 21, 2015, 12:09:41 PM »
I swear I was already drawing this when Curry posted theirs... ;_;

I got not one, but TWO answers to my drawing request!! *happy dance*
This is wonderful, Piney, thank you!

Hey, I get to see the funny scene three different times and I'm totally not complaining ^_^ Nice drawing as per usual
Also sketched me something!!!!!! Waaaah, I'm so excited now thank you so much  ;D

EDIT: Now fixed to include Haiz, (aaaaaand, the bottom layer where I did the shapes >"< eugh, I'm so stupid today)

Food fight!! I love this!
Thanks for including Día! :D

native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4309 on: September 21, 2015, 01:18:24 PM »
Hey, I get to see the funny scene three different times and I'm totally not complaining ^_^ Nice drawing as per usual
Also sketched me something!!!!!! Waaaah, I'm so excited now thank you so much  ;D

Hehehe! I sure hope Karoliina won't accidentally nab anyone with that axe...
(I'm assuming it's a Real Axe, yes?)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4310 on: September 21, 2015, 01:21:21 PM »
Ahaha, sorry, I was streaming for literally 25 minutes while I did this and a quick other thing so I didn't have time to go back and say "I'm already doing this" because by that time I was already done :P

Apology accepted ^^

I got not one, but TWO answers to my drawing request!! *happy dance*
This is wonderful, Piney, thank you!

Heheh, you're welcome :D

You're welcome - it might be a day or two ;)

I love this so much ;D (pin the axe on the troll ahahahaha)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4311 on: September 21, 2015, 02:09:39 PM »

That's just delightful.  I think Sara Hallander would be torn between cluck-clucking about the waste of food, and the mess ... and being secretly envious of your team having all the fun.   8)

Belated birthday wishes to two of the most fun people in our expedition.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4312 on: September 21, 2015, 02:50:05 PM »

Ouch, cake to the face
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #4313 on: September 21, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »

Aw, this is really cute! <3

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #4314 on: September 21, 2015, 05:15:22 PM »
Ragnarok, Melusine, Ari, Misea, Daea Reina, Sunflower Thanks, you're all most best!

I have a random drawing of captain fimby btw! BIRTHDAY GIFT ACTUALLY

the cleanest lineart in the history of linearts

Mm, yeah, "random"  :P. Thanks again, love your style as usual!

I did it. Send me to the corner, please.

I laughed a lot, thanks ;D I can be a bit of a downer like that occasionally, but it helps to have a positive outlook (hypothetical Valhalla plan B). Piney/Clara is basically Emil in eyes, although maybe not that strapping :P

Fimby, it appears you are now an even more ridiculously old person, many congratulations on surviving this far, and please continue to do so with marvellous style! aaaaaaand, it looks like we share a birthday? Must be something about that day that makes you pre-disposed to troll hunting I guess :P Que awesome viking birthday party pre-expedition (I'm also really tempted to draw a weaponised birthday cake.......)

Amazing picture! Now that is a cake worthy of Odin's chosen warriors! And I can't believe I forgot to add 'blindfold' to the list of things you can use a shawl for.

Yeah, I'm positively ancient now; from now on I'll be weaponising my walking cane and rollator walkers :P I wish you too an absolutely splendid birthday (a day after the day)!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4315 on: September 21, 2015, 05:55:21 PM »
I laughed a lot, thanks ;D I can be a bit of a downer like that occasionally, but it helps to have a positive outlook (hypothetical Valhalla plan B). Piney/Clara is basically Emil in eyes, although maybe not that strapping :P

Exaaaaactly! Deliver the bad news with a bit of sunshine! What a great method!
Ahahaha, yeah, I started to slim Pineymil down (you can see the supersketchy attempted patch near the waist) but then it looked REALLY SKETCHY so I decided to... not and pretend that the coats are just really big B^)
YEET

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4316 on: September 21, 2015, 06:06:46 PM »
Oops forgot I had this one, although nothing new here since it was already delivered to recipient in time. But why not add it to the pile since there now seems to be one! :D

Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4317 on: September 21, 2015, 06:21:48 PM »
Yeah, I'm positively ancient now; from now on I'll be weaponising my walking cane and rollator walkers :P
Come on, you can't be so old ! ... Anyway, if you continue to weaponise things, that means you're still in good health ::)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #4318 on: September 21, 2015, 07:16:35 PM »
Well hey, it's not like they're fish. And the Rash is infinitely adaptable.

Sorely tempted to post the "that how you get ants" macro in response to that... but seriously that's a terrible thing... I kinda figure that leviathans are larger than giants... and if that's the case teaching them to walk is something that could be considered a war-crime.

Hey guys....you have to wonder: what would our 'sonas do after the expedition. Granted, most have jobs either military or private sector, but what about the ones who don't?

Depends... Likely result, return to his work with guarding [redacted], however if he recovers a significant enough portion of his memory, he might take some vacation time, shang-hai a couple mages into helping him and "borrow" the largest communications tower in all the known world... or possibly involving grand theft cat-tank and heading out into Ukraine to mess around with the duga-3 array, to attempt to let his homeland know someone survived the recon expedition after all.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4319 on: September 21, 2015, 08:58:40 PM »
Haha! I love it! CAKE FOOOD FIIIGHT! (It was probably Fimby's fault)
It was definitely Fimby's fault...
eeee hee hee cake time
thanks for including me!!
Hahah, sorry for missing you out on the first version :P
Haha, thank Gwenno ! It's always a pleasure to see several of us characters together for... a special occasion.
(And well done, Von would totally tries - with success or not - to avoid a disaster ^^)
I really love everyone interacting actually ^_^ so when I feel inspired it very often results in something similar even if I should be drawing an art trade or another picture. Yeah, well at least Von tried.....
Food fight!! I love this!
Thanks for including Día! :D
You're welcome. As one of the *oldies* I actually hardly need a reference pic to draw Día anymore so that's super fun :P
Hehehe! I sure hope Karoliina won't accidentally nab anyone with that axe...
(I'm assuming it's a Real Axe, yes?)
What kind of fake viking party would this be if it wasn't a real axe :P Seeing as we're all professionals here <puppyfox>I'm sure that everything will be just fiiiiine...</puppyfox>
I love this so much ;D (pin the axe on the troll ahahahaha)
Thankyou ^_^ (pin the axe on the troll = safest and most best party game ever!)
That's just delightful.  I think Sara Hallander would be torn between cluck-clucking about the waste of food, and the mess ... and being secretly envious of your team having all the fun.   8)

Belated birthday wishes to two of the most fun people in our expedition.
D'aaaaw, thank you ^_^ Hey now, I'm quite sure there won't be that much food wasted, this is a viking hall after all, I'm sure people won't be that picky about eating from non-table surfaces right?
Ouch, cake to the face
Hahah, unfortunately for you, your 'Sona is the most macho one there so it's especially funny for me to see him subject to slapstick :P If it makes you feel any better my head cannon for the picture is that he's holding some cake in his right hand and will hit Fimby with it in the next panel
Aw, this is really cute! <3
Haha thank you ^_^ it's so fun to draw everyone having a good time
Amazing picture! Now that is a cake worthy of Odin's chosen warriors! And I can't believe I forgot to add 'blindfold' to the list of things you can use a shawl for.

Yeah, I'm positively ancient now; from now on I'll be weaponising my walking cane and rollator walkers :P I wish you too an absolutely splendid birthday (a day after the day)!
Hey now, if you were to make a full list of everything you can use a shawl for we'd be here all day. Shawls are very versatile things :P My martial arts teacher once hurt his leg and decided to teach us anyway while needing to use a walking stick, and I can confirm that they are already pretty deadly things >"< Having it further weaponised should frighten any troll!

Oops forgot I had this one, although nothing new here since it was already delivered to recipient in time. But why not add it to the pile since there now seems to be one! :D

phhhht! He seems so confused by the sudden confetti :P Lauftroll needs to improve their aim however if they want to get something better than a party hat to eat!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:52:50 PM by Gwenno »
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc