Author Topic: NaNoWriMo  (Read 141062 times)

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
Re: NaNoWriMo
« Reply #330 on: November 09, 2014, 06:09:46 PM »
I think I missed my daily wordcount bo one word. Would anyone kill me if I told them I cheated at that one?

Oh, I make sure to register all of my failures. All of them. So don't cheat! It's bad and Santa will give you charcoal for Christmas!
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

ThisCat

• Ranger
  • Meow. Mew-eoow meaow, miaow. Mow.
« Reply #331 on: November 09, 2014, 06:22:28 PM »
Oh, I make sure to register all of my failures. All of them. So don't cheat! It's bad and Santa will give you charcoal for Christmas!

One word. Whether or not I cheated could depend on which clock you're following. I'm just glad you're being sarcastic.
:norway:
 Mostly quiet.
:uk:

Nimphy

« Reply #332 on: November 09, 2014, 06:47:54 PM »
One word. Whether or not I cheated could depend on which clock you're following. I'm just glad you're being sarcastic.

I am not. Do not cheat, a word is not that important! And really, I wonder why am I still late at this hour of the night...

EDIT: UP. Why am I still up at this hour. See how tired I am? Then why am I still up?

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Sparky Dragon

• Scout
  • [Insert witty/amusing phrase here.]
« Reply #333 on: November 09, 2014, 10:44:04 PM »
You know, I thought you guys should know that I'm totally stalking all of you on the NaNo website...I can see you, but you can't see me! Mwahahaha.
(Like you, Nimphy, I saw you adopting a character in the forums) *Casual whistle*

Chapter Breaks Survived: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Runner-Up in the International Mirror-Throwing Games, Year 89

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #334 on: November 10, 2014, 12:14:14 AM »

Well, if it is just one word, why cheat it into the wordcount?

I dislike the line of the wird graph going too straight. I like it that mine tells about breaks and creative outursts.

Will somebody be in at the late afternoon (About 5:00 PM GM+1[about 11AM to 8 AM depending where you are located in the US])? These write ins really help.
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Nimphy

« Reply #335 on: November 10, 2014, 12:59:07 AM »
You know, I thought you guys should know that I'm totally stalking all of you on the NaNo website...I can see you, but you can't see me! Mwahahaha.
(Like you, Nimphy, I saw you adopting a character in the forums) *Casual whistle*

...HEY! Stop it!!

Pfft, didn't really need the character, just the name. I looked at the last one in the character section and adopted it for mine, too lazy to search through the thousands of names in the name thread. And you should also know that I sometimes adopt stuff just for the sake of adopting stuff, not because I need it, and what I do really need I will definitely tweak later, I don't like writing things that are not mine. But I DO have a little folder called "Stuff I shall steal".  ::) (Mostly of names and some nice lines I will tweak)

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #336 on: November 10, 2014, 07:52:07 AM »
Will somebody be in at the late afternoon (About 5:00 PM GM+1[about 11AM to 8 AM depending where you are located in the US])? These write ins really help.

I think so? Unless I'm eating a meal or something then, I should be on. I need to write more anyway.

...HEY! Stop it!!

Pfft, didn't really need the character, just the name. I looked at the last one in the character section and adopted it for mine, too lazy to search through the thousands of names in the name thread. And you should also know that I sometimes adopt stuff just for the sake of adopting stuff, not because I need it, and what I do really need I will definitely tweak later, I don't like writing things that are not mine. But I DO have a little folder called "Stuff I shall steal".  ::) (Mostly of names and some nice lines I will tweak)

Ah, names. I've mostly solved this problem by not referring to anybody by their names, only by their titles/ positions. I should start a "lines" database, though. :P

We will fiiiind yooouu, Sparky Dragon....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:54:29 AM by mithrysc »

Nimphy

« Reply #337 on: November 10, 2014, 09:57:19 AM »
C... Can't we make it 5:30?

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #338 on: November 10, 2014, 10:03:28 AM »
C... Can't we make it 5:30?

Uh, 5:30 PM GM+1? (The joy of timezones....) I'm pretty sure that works for me, too.

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #339 on: November 10, 2014, 10:49:55 AM »
Its fine by me, then I will have a pleasant evening meal :)

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Nimphy

« Reply #340 on: November 10, 2014, 10:55:34 AM »
Its fine by me, then I will have a pleasant evening meal :)

... At 6pm or something? Do you eat that early?

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »
... At 6pm or something? Do you eat that early?

It should have been my lunch... but as it is turning dark. I fear it will last till 6 pm, so if you want to, start the first round without me. I will join the next certainly ;). *Jumps to her plate and starts to eat!*

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

Nimphy

« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2014, 11:29:05 AM »
It should have been my lunch... but as it is turning dark. I fear it will last till 6 pm, so if you want to, start the first round without me. I will join the next certainly ;). *Jumps to her plate and starts to eat!*

Oh, so my sister promised me she'd leave the computer to me at this hour. Three minutes before the race, she goes all "But I have homework to do, I need the computer!!" Should we both schedule it to later?

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #343 on: November 10, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »
Oh, so my sister promised me she'd leave the computer to me at this hour. Three minutes before the race, she goes all "But I have homework to do, I need the computer!!" Should we both schedule it to later?

Fine with me. I'm pretty much open for the rest of the day *waves hand vaguely*

Nimphy

« Reply #344 on: November 10, 2014, 11:32:50 AM »
Fine with me. I'm pretty much open for the rest of the day *waves hand vaguely*

Whenever you two want!