Author Topic: Bad jokes thread  (Read 110861 times)

Jethan

• Ranger
  • Lurker and Forum Gamer
Re: Bad jokes thread
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2016, 11:44:20 PM »
I know, I was trying to make a joke but apparently it didn't go over well :c

I was implying molten gold and wishing death on her teammates in that context. xD
An innate goofball who wanted to be elegant and composed.  That ain't happening.

OwlsG0

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2016, 07:45:00 AM »
I was implying molten gold and wishing death on her teammates in that context. xD

If Siv really did kill the others, with all the threats they face from trolls it would be a rather...rich...way to die, at the hands of their boss

(Since we are on the bad jokes thread)
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Anna

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • A majestic circle cat
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2016, 10:43:55 PM »
A Spanish-speaking magician tells her audience that she will disappear on a count of 3. She says "Uno…dos…" and POOF! She vanishes without a tres.
:chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:
:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
:book2::book3::book4:

And remember what peace there may be in silence.

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2016, 05:17:17 PM »
René Descartes is sitting in a small Parisian café eating breakfast.  The waiter comes up to him and asks, "Monsieur Descartes, would you care for more coffee?"

Descartes shakes his head and says, "I think not."  Then he vanishes.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2016, 05:58:43 PM »
But where are Keats and Shelley? Yes, I'm a Flann O'Brien fan. So sue me.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2016, 10:47:26 PM »
Before he was in the café, he was in the stables attempting to teach philosophy and geometry to some of the mares and stallions.  He was, sadly, badly injured when the animals reared up and kicked him in the face and chest.

Which just goes to prove that you should never put Descartes before the horse.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

OwlsG0

« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2016, 05:59:07 PM »
Can we just agree that all of these jokes comprise Mikkel's sense of humour? And everyone hates him for telling jokes?
I saw the future.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2016, 10:37:48 PM »
Seen on Facebook

THE ULTIMATE ETHNIC JOKE

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an  Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several  Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a  Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan,  a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a  Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a  Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman  Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an  Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an  Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a  Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an  Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a  Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a  Tongan, a Cambodian, a Canadian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a  Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a  Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, and 2 South Africans ... 

... all walk into a fine upscale restaurant.

"I'm sorry," says the maître d', after scrutinizing the group, "but you can't come in here without a Thai."

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2016, 11:58:29 PM »
Seen on Facebook

THE ULTIMATE ETHNIC JOKE

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an  Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several  Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a  Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan,  a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a  Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a  Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman  Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an  Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an  Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a  Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an  Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a  Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a  Tongan, a Cambodian, a Canadian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a  Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a  Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, and 2 South Africans ... 

"I'm sorry," says the maître d', after scrutinizing the group, "but you can't come in here without a Thai."

Not enough facepalm macros on the internet for that one.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2016, 09:12:53 AM »
Seen on Facebook

THE ULTIMATE ETHNIC JOKE

*stares at joke for a few seconds*

*doesn't get it*

*suddenly gets it*

*slooooooowly facepalms*
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2016, 09:58:39 AM »
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an  Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, [...] a Croatian, ...
"Excuse me," replies the German, "that's what we brought le cravate for!"
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

OwlsG0

« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2016, 04:37:56 AM »
Seen on Facebook

THE ULTIMATE ETHNIC JOKE

Did they bring along an extra South African in case they lost the other one?
(Or am I being insensitive and is it to represent the fact that there are historically distinct communities of black South Africans and white South Africans and one of each went out to eat to represent their individual ethnic communities?)
I saw the future.

saminiemi

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2016, 02:23:16 PM »
"Excuse me," replies the German, "that's what we brought le cravate for!"
Brilliant  ;D

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2016, 11:39:04 PM »
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Ah, so you make chemistry jokes?

Answer: Yes, but only periodically.
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!