Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495582 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8505 on: January 06, 2016, 10:35:14 AM »
A few days ago someone in the comments referred to Tuuri as "Princess Mechanic". Soooo....my hand slipped.

I don't know what she's planning on fixing with that crescent wrench, but she's going to do it in style. :)

(And of course, she's Bike!Mechanic Tuuri from the hipster AU I'm working on, rather than CatTank!Mechanic Tuuri from the comic. Maybe I'll draw that version eventually too...)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8506 on: January 06, 2016, 11:09:34 AM »
Just as I imagined her (though the tiara had not occurred to me)! The Upcycle tshirt is a nice touch.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8507 on: January 06, 2016, 07:06:41 PM »
Just as I imagined her (though the tiara had not occurred to me)! The Upcycle tshirt is a nice touch.
Hehe...as soon as the idea popped into my head I knew there had to be a tiara and a wrench. (And sparkles...I think she borrowed some from Emil). I'm glad she fits with what you imagined!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #8508 on: January 07, 2016, 03:42:54 AM »
I uploaded this a few weeks ago on Tumblr, where there are also a couple other versions in higher-resolution, but I only just made a forum account and didn't think to post it here until now ^^' Anyway, here's Sigrun, Fight Club-style.

(Original post: http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/135968040463/really-i-have-like-a-million-slightly-different)

...am i doing this right?
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8509 on: January 07, 2016, 04:50:36 AM »
I uploaded this a few weeks ago on Tumblr, where there are also a couple other versions in higher-resolution, but I only just made a forum account and didn't think to post it here until now ^^' Anyway, here's Sigrun, Fight Club-style.

(Original post: http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/135968040463/really-i-have-like-a-million-slightly-different)

Heck yeah you're doing this right! I love this - especially the faint neon glow to her, it gives it a wonderful modern-noir-ish feel to it. I look forward to anything else you care to share with us!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #8510 on: January 07, 2016, 05:04:23 AM »

Y... yes, I'd say you're doing things very right here. I wildly approve of this art, also did anyone see where my jaw went, I think I dropped it somewhere...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8511 on: January 07, 2016, 05:48:42 AM »
Jureeya, that's a very fine AU Sigrun, indeed. I reckon she needs a story!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #8512 on: January 07, 2016, 06:33:40 AM »
Just gonna... Leave these here in case someone needs some extra "?? ? ??" In their day...
Floating Lalli? What is he doing? I know not.

Kinda kpop Lalli (the top is supposed to be this weird lose shiny leathery stuff. Blame EXO) and nerd Lalli? Why? I know not. (Also I was planning to give lalli giant circular glasses but somehow didn't. If anyone wants to draw that. Please do. Please do.)

...what....what is happening here??

(I'm sorry Reynir I messed you up)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:41:19 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #8513 on: January 07, 2016, 07:43:12 AM »
...what....what is happening here??

(I'm sorry Reynir I messed you up)
I don't know but I find Emil particularly convincing ^^
I like your first Lalli a lot :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #8514 on: January 07, 2016, 08:50:30 AM »

*wrenches eyes away* H-huh? Were you saying something? Was too distracted by the Sigrun to notice...
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #8515 on: January 07, 2016, 09:35:57 AM »
My contribution to the SSSS Secret Santa (I did this for Kiraly): Emil being marooned on Mars, or something.
Please ignore the horrible hands - I had to make it in a rush due to urgent real life matters.
Spoiler: show

On the bright side, Mars is already cleansed so he could just chill and grow potatoes.

This is kinda cute!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #8516 on: January 07, 2016, 09:54:02 AM »
Jureeya I love this and I love you for posting this. : )

OrigamiOwl I did indeed need some more ? in my day. : D Awesome! .... I want to steal Reynir's coat, it looks swishy. < 3
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
« Reply #8517 on: January 07, 2016, 10:26:46 AM »
Jureeya: Ooh, I've seen that floating around Tumblr and it's gorgeous! I like all the different color versions, they all look so good!

OrigamiOwl: Ahaha, I love those so much! I like all your different takes on Lalli, and the last one cracked me up. :))

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #8518 on: January 07, 2016, 10:38:39 AM »
ok wow I realize I haven't commented here in a long while, and part of the reason is me having been away and then coming back to ALL THIS AWESOME ART and being too overwhelmed by the awesome to comment coherently on anything,, you understand

Even odder is how long it's been since I've posted some fanart here! I haven't drawn any SSSS fanart in 2016 yet, what the heck. I did, however, make several pieces of art for various decembery reasons that I didn't post in this thread, you've probably seen them around - but if not, here they are:

Spoiler: advent calendar and secret santa art • show

haha yes you're doing it right you're doing it really REALLY right, holy wow

I really really like this one?? i like the dynamicness of the hair and blobby sweater
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 10:40:35 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #8519 on: January 07, 2016, 11:23:33 AM »

IT'S YOU!

I was staring at this the other day. Just staring and staring and wondering who on earth made it so I could freak out to them about how much I love it so yes this is beautiful. *duct tapes you to the art museum*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help