Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496355 times)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #3045 on: May 14, 2015, 03:27:03 AM »
Thanks! I feel like I draw a lot of Emil, but somehow his design just clicks. Hopefully I can make something for Reynir, because I love his design too. But I have the hardest time with Lalli.... He's just too adorable!

Don't worry if you draw a Lot of Emil's, it's normal. (I draw a Lot of Reynirs haha)

Red: Reynir Fett yess yes yes! :D More Star Wars AU pls?

I'm planning to do more so, eyup!

Hello-o-o-o.  Finally - I have a couple of minutes to spoil this lovely thread and run away.
The more I read for my exams the more I agree with Sigrun. Books are boring and nothing good in them. So I leaved them in a dark corner and drew one more Sigrun. When I will thrown out of my university I will regret about this decision... pfff don't care.

She looks surprisingly peaceful and content. Sharpening a knife is probably a very soothing thing.   

Wow Robin this looks amazing! :0
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3046 on: May 14, 2015, 06:56:07 AM »

I saw the adorable Sweater Tuuri, and I decided that Emil needed to be comfy too. Also: Scarves are a pain to draw, but they look fun, so that's that
ahahaha look at this nerd, perfect
the scarf is actually really well drawn, I'm impressed!

Also, I didn't knew that thing from the moon and stars
And I don't want anyone dead... unless they're inmortal

I'm not gonna tell you guys what to draw or not, I'm just pointing out that even when the moon isn't full, it's still a round orb that is not see-through, and if you draw a star in the moon's crescent, that means there is a star between the moon and the earth...............................
(besides, I used to do this thing a lot, too, so don't worry ahahahahaha)

The more I read for my exams the more I agree with Sigrun. Books are boring and nothing good in them. So I leaved them in a dark corner and drew one more Sigrun. When I will thrown out of my university I will regret about this decision... pfff don't care.

I can relate VERY MUCH to your exam reading statement, ahaha ha ha..... and your Sigrun is absolutely lovely<3 the way you drew her face, her hair, her clothes..... even the rock she sits on is lovely

EDIT: also wow thank you's to everyone who commented!!! I appreciate it a lot lot ^______^

Haiz this was completely necessary because this means more Reynirs and more beautiful pen art by you! I really love your touch with a pen hhhheiregkkj
dskjsd THANK YOU
it's just,,, the comic is already inky and watercoloursy, so if I do an ink and/or watercolour redraw WHAT AM I TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:59:30 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3047 on: May 14, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »

it's just,,, the comic is already inky and watercoloursy, so if I do an ink and/or watercolour redraw WHAT AM I TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH

GREATNESSS

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3048 on: May 14, 2015, 08:23:53 AM »
Ok, so I did the thing.

Possible caption for this: "I swear it wasn't me! The engine blew up by itself!"
Oh my gosh, Emil <3

LOL HELLO

Wow, this looks amazing :o

today in unnecessary panel redraws:

i just really really like ships with dragonhead figures okay

........also this reminds me I should draw the 'wake up platform' to my magesona O:
Even if you think it's unnecessary, please do not let that stop you from creating beautiful pieces like this!

I saw the adorable Sweater Tuuri, and I decided that Emil needed to be comfy too. Also: Scarves are a pain to draw, but they look fun, so that's that
Everyone has such amazing art! You guys are awesome!
He looks so comfy~ ^w^ I'm impressed by that scarf, it looks very nice!

Hello-o-o-o.  Finally - I have a couple of minutes to spoil this lovely thread and run away.

She looks surprisingly peaceful and content. Sharpening a knife is probably a very soothing thing.
She looks so pretty and relaxed :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #3049 on: May 14, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »
if you draw a star in the moon's crescent, that means there is a star between the moon and the earth...............................
Actually, considering that a (still burning) star would
  • not fit between the two in the first place,
  • illuminate the moon's surface itself, making it cease be a crescent moon,
  • be too bright for us to still see the moon with the naked eye, anyway, and
  • completely block the line of sight so that at best, our telescopes'ld see the moon as a thin ring around the extra star thanks to the gravitation lens effect,
"it's not a star, period" will do. ;)
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #3050 on: May 14, 2015, 10:17:07 AM »
Actually, considering that a (still burning) star would
  • not fit between the two in the first place,
  • illuminate the moon's surface itself, making it cease be a crescent moon,
  • be too bright for us to still see the moon with the naked eye, anyway, and
  • completely block the line of sight so that at best, our telescopes'ld see the moon as a thin ring around the extra star thanks to the gravitation lens effect,
  • BURN THE WORLD (and the Moon), leaving no telescopes to observe it
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3051 on: May 14, 2015, 11:37:16 AM »
So much art!!!
You are all amazing, that's all I'm going to say. And Teresa, I really want that scarf. It looks so cozy!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #3052 on: May 14, 2015, 11:47:27 AM »
..I choose to believe it is a sattelite that hasn't fallen down yet.
So much great new contributions! Teresa, that scarf is lovely, and looks like so much work! It really pops out from the page, all 3D-like.
And Mad Robin, amazing Sigrun (I'm starting to want a tutorial on how you do it!)

I think Sigrun would enjoy the company of Bang and Zeetha, so:

I'm not too pleased with Bangs arms, and ugh, feet. Hope I'll get around to colouring this at some point!

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3053 on: May 14, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »
Oh, thank you for your compliments guys!
Vafhudr, there is nothing special in my way of drawing :) I use SAI (this program is, like, good for beginners? So I chose it), and the only tool I use (except a regular round brush) is marker. And a ton of curses. Everything is kinda boring  :D 
Also, Unlos - Gosh, I like their poses! Sigrun is the most best as usual ;D

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #3054 on: May 14, 2015, 01:53:33 PM »
Oh, thank you for your compliments guys!
Vafhudr, there is nothing special in my way of drawing :) I use SAI (this program is, like, good for beginners? So I chose it), and the only tool I use (except a regular round brush) is marker. And a ton of curses. Everything is kinda boring  :D 
Also, Unlos - Gosh, I like their poses! Sigrun is the most best as usual ;D

I am just curious of other people's methods and tricks, that is all.

I am terrible magpie when it comes to techniques.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3055 on: May 14, 2015, 01:56:31 PM »
..I choose to believe it is a sattelite that hasn't fallen down yet.
So much great new contributions! Teresa, that scarf is lovely, and looks like so much work! It really pops out from the page, all 3D-like.
And Mad Robin, amazing Sigrun (I'm starting to want a tutorial on how you do it!)

I think Sigrun would enjoy the company of Bang and Zeetha, so:

I'm not too pleased with Bangs arms, and ugh, feet. Hope I'll get around to colouring this at some point!

This looks so cool!
Also, I don't see anything wrong in the arms or feet. They look good!
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #3056 on: May 14, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »
My newly made avatar image, a redraw of panel 2 on page 125. Also my first fanart ever... I felt so weird when I started sketching... but it turned out nicer than I expected!

I can post a making of thing for it, if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 02:43:50 PM by Eriaror »
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

taivonpoika

« Reply #3057 on: May 14, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »
Hi, I´m new to this fandom and this forum! But I fell in love, so here´s my first attempt fanart, super speedpaint Lalli (link because it´s too big to post directly):

https://41.media.tumblr.com/96e60cc70996e39e4e9b5a6a9ee5b3ba/tumblr_noclsj9avQ1uvzstlo1_1280.png

Colouring is kinda weird, but I will make some more careful, slower ones in the future! 

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3058 on: May 14, 2015, 04:15:37 PM »
My newly made avatar image, a redraw of panel 2 on page 125. Also my first fanart ever... I felt so weird when I started sketching... but it turned out nicer than I expected!

I can post a making of thing for it, if anyone is interested.

This is awesome to be your first fanart! :D

Hi, I´m new to this fandom and this forum! But I fell in love, so here´s my first attempt fanart, super speedpaint Lalli (link because it´s too big to post directly):

https://41.media.tumblr.com/96e60cc70996e39e4e9b5a6a9ee5b3ba/tumblr_noclsj9avQ1uvzstlo1_1280.png

Colouring is kinda weird, but I will make some more careful, slower ones in the future! 

This is gorgeous! Also, welcome to the forum and the fandom! ^^
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3059 on: May 14, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »

ahhh this is so nice!!! gotta love lalli redraws

ahhhh I saw this on tumblr earlier, it's great!! Here's how you can resize images!
And welcome to the forum ^_________^ Will you introduce yourself in the introduction thread?
you'll know where to find me.