Author Topic: The Forum's Art Museum  (Read 404674 times)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
Re: The Forum's Art Museum
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2015, 05:06:59 AM »
Look, I have two paintings for you:
(sorry about the awful quality of the first photo; black paintings are hard to photograph)

This one I just finished less than three hours ago:

WOAH SO PRETTY *o*

That torso and arm is so incredibly pretty and I am in awe

!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS ADORABLE
i love her hair
both the curls and the colour and everything
aaaaa
Sigrid Marie I cannot deal with how cute this OC is or how beautiful that hair is. All of your art. I love it.

EEEEE thank you both so much! Have I ever mentioned that I really love hair because wow I love hair so much it's so fun to draw

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2015, 06:09:27 AM »
whoa, piney....... whoa

Oh Deer: that is really cool!!! i love birds. i also used to make a lot of glyph-y alphabets, it's super fun!!

HAIZ I REQUIRE MORE INFO ON THIS SUPER COOL OC WHAT THE HECK THEIR HAIR IS GREAT
aight it's time for my Supreme Story Telling Skills to come to light
*pretends to crack knuckles*
*deep breath*

long story short, it's one of these YA novel protagonist girls that is Better because she Read Books, unlike all the other girls,, except she then ends up all alone and has to fight books and becomes a hardened warrior in search of who she used to be
you'll know where to find me.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2015, 07:36:23 AM »
WOAH SO PRETTY *o*

That torso and arm is so incredibly pretty and I am in awe
whoa, piney....... whoa

Thanks y'all! The second one photographed pretty well, didn't it? I'm liking it a lot more looking at the photo.

Piney, those are gorgeous!! I love the lighting on the hands.

Thank you!! ^-^ I'm glad the picture's not too dark that you couldn't tell.

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2015, 08:30:10 PM »
all of these are SUPERRR AAWWESSSOMMEE WAATTERCOLLORS AND PAAIINTTIINGGSSSS AND DRAAWIINGSS
and I just come in and post doodles I made on the back of a kids menu at a theme park restaurant
*sighs* anyway here are a cat in a hat not the Dr. Suess Cat in THE Hat this is a cat in A hat (a top hat to be exact)
and also a character I made up called Samia Rose who is supposed to be around nine years old but I drew her as a teenager by accident

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:52:08 AM by SolarPoweredGirl »

tabeabd

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • I need coffee
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2015, 05:32:27 PM »
SolarPoweredGirl: Aww, those are really cute! c:

So I did a style thing a while back, and thought I'd post it here since I butchered attempted Minna's style. She's an OC. Also, Dany is a friend of mine and wanted to include her, haha.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:37:29 PM by tabeabd »
Fluent::usa: 
Intermediate but rusty::germany:
Learning: 
Should know but doesn't::brazil:

:chap4::chap5::chap6::chap7:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2015, 05:34:40 PM »

So I did a style thing a while back, and thought I'd post it here since I butchered attempted Minna's style. She's an OC. Also, Dany is a friend of mine and wanted to include her, haha.

The dropbox link is now working :/

tabeabd

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • I need coffee
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2015, 05:38:08 PM »
The dropbox link is now working :/

Poop. Is it okay now?
Fluent::usa: 
Intermediate but rusty::germany:
Learning: 
Should know but doesn't::brazil:

:chap4::chap5::chap6::chap7:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2015, 05:46:33 PM »
Poop. Is it okay now?

No, it's perfect  ;)

I really didn't have to guess which one was the Minna style example, you got it so spot on.

wildfire

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Cleanser of worlds
« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2015, 06:07:16 PM »

!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS

Please do more?

Also all the other pieces you guys have submitted since I last posted are great oh gosh I love it all and it's hard to keep up with it all but I try and I love it all and you guys are awesome and keep it up!

Edit: Suddenly realizing there are two art museums and I never posted in this thread before now.. *hides under a blanket* I still think everything is most best.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 03:27:39 AM by wildfire »
• :norway: :usa: :uk: :denmark: :sweden: :germany: •

And in the light of the sun we go, through rain and raging snow, to find the things we do not know

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2015, 09:31:16 AM »

Edit: Suddenly realizing there are two art museums and I never posted in this thread before now.. *hides under a blanket* I still think everything is most best.

Officially there are three - one for SSSS, one for aRTD, and one for anything else (which is this one). Glad you're enjoying them!~

Anyways. Nnng these days are quite fun, most of what I draw I'm liking, and that doesn't happen all too often!

Have some character concept art for a maybe-comic in future:

Am notified of private messages via email.

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2015, 07:05:53 PM »
This thread is so full of awesomeness. And Piney, jesus christ I love your paintings, they're just so amazing!

Here's...well, he's meant to be an OC, not my OC, but this one old-ish character of LEPPU, another Finnish artist(draws that awesome comic, Prague Race, tho I don't think this guy is in it).
Anyway, I drew him a couple of years ago and today I got it in my head to draw him again, just for comparison's sake :D I'm not sure if he's recognizable from LEPPU's original anymore(probably didn't have hair that long) but, oh well, at least I think I have improved :D

I think his name was Katchin? Or something like that, it's been a long time and my memory's not the best..
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2015, 07:22:55 PM »
Ack I've missed so much!!

Haiz that is one of the coolest backstories I have heard in a LONG time! You have a natural talent for cool stories and ugh just yes I love this?? fight ALL THE LIBRARIES ALL THE TIME AND LOOK COOL DOING IT

SolarPoweredGirl, these are so cute! Your art is so exuberant!

tabea that looks like a ton of fun! These are all so pretty and your style is so angularly cool? I love looking at it :0

Lenny I love this so much! The pose has such an elegant flair to it and the dog is adorable ^^

Sumeri, ahhhhhHHHH these are SO BEAUTIFUL i love the cheekbones on the second one? your style has gotten a lot lighter, like. less dark lines and that neck is so gorgeous help
YEET

SugaAndSpice

• Scout
  • just a gourd on the internet
  • Preferred pronouns: ALL THE PRONOUNS. He/him/his is always a safe bet though!
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2015, 08:15:30 PM »

Why you so good at shading?!?!? I am terrible at shading.
I say vol, you say tron! Vol!
…Voltron?

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2015, 09:04:22 PM »
This thread is so full of awesomeness. And Piney, jesus christ I love your paintings, they're just so amazing!

Here's...well, he's meant to be an OC, not my OC, but this one old-ish character of LEPPU, another Finnish artist(draws that awesome comic, Prague Race, tho I don't think this guy is in it).
Anyway, I drew him a couple of years ago and today I got it in my head to draw him again, just for comparison's sake :D I'm not sure if he's recognizable from LEPPU's original anymore(probably didn't have hair that long) but, oh well, at least I think I have improved :D

I think his name was Katchin? Or something like that, it's been a long time and my memory's not the best..

I agree with Curry; that is a very nice neck :D
(and thank you!!)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #194 on: April 16, 2015, 08:14:36 AM »
Lenny I love this so much! The pose has such an elegant flair to it and the dog is adorable ^^

Thank you!~

Ah man, finally finishing next comic chapter has unleashed a great deal of creativity in me. Have another:

I'll try not to spam much after this. Just... aaaah I haven't had a drawing itch this bad for such a long time~ And it feels so good.
Am notified of private messages via email.