Author Topic: The Forum's Art Museum  (Read 404679 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: The Forum's Art Museum
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2015, 05:48:11 PM »
Sumeri, I don't even know what to say it's so gorgeous :0 I love your coloring so much oh my gosh

CALLIPYGOUS WHO IS THIS CUTIE I LOVE THEM. pastels are so pretty help this makes me so happy what a cutie patootie
your linework is on point as always!! also are we posting OCs here, because i have some of my favorites that i drew today and they're true children (2/3 have killed at least three people. what children. so well behaved.)
YEET

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2015, 08:06:35 PM »
@curry HES MY BEAUTIFUL SON //smacked hes actually the protag in a story thats been in the works for years oops. i h ope to tell it thru webcomic because i am boring and hopeless ___(:'3/L)___ his last design was horrENDOUS so. will smith pose. im glad it looks good!! thank you sdkgj ;_______; and YES POST UR OCS, POST UR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN...

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »
ooh yes stories!! webcomics are great i was considering starting one actually but effort?? also i don't feel the story as much anymore even though i have it pretty much all planned out

Speaking of that webcomic 4 of the characters above are the main team from my never-gonna-happen webcomic :0 from left to right in the height chart, there's Valentina (drawn on the bottom too what a beautiful child), Vim, Cat Piersaw (also drawn on the left), Alice Newsom, Elena, and KARRI BECAUSE I'M TRASH
The crappy drawing on the bottom was done with my left hand (wrong one) after seeing Piney's wrong-hand magic, don't judge

ALSO I FEEL THAT FOR HORRENDOUS OLD DESIGNS. cat's been redesigned like 5 times and all the previous ones were awful hhhh
YEET

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2015, 03:13:41 AM »
DID SOMEONE SAY OCS I CAN TALK OCS
Nothing much, but here are five of my beautiful children, my male protagonists/co-tagonists, organized by height. (I have six stories in the works if you're wondering)

The one on the right's name is Adam. The other ones I can't tell you, for reasons. And pretend Bowleggy on the left is a couple inches taller - he's hard to fit on a page.
(Forgive the terrible photo editing, they were two separate photos and the lighting wouldn't cooperate)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2015, 03:36:18 AM »
hghhhhghghhhhh all your OC's are so cute and beautiful

I posted mine on the previous page (the monster huntress and the unicorn), but i haVE MORE

wingverse kids Teirenn and Caithe

Spellcaster Sparrow

I actually have
so many OCs
and stories
but i'm. i'm gonna stay lowkey
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2015, 04:57:34 AM »
omg these OCs are actually all. so cute. help

please talk OCs on here I will be listening attentively I love OCs so much

also y'all are making me want to draw more of my OCs I'm gonna neglect my drawing-everyone-in-the-ssssona thread duties
YEET

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2015, 08:12:32 AM »
omg these OCs are actually all. so cute. help

please talk OCs on here I will be listening attentively I love OCs so much

also y'all are making me want to draw more of my OCs I'm gonna neglect my drawing-everyone-in-the-ssssona thread duties

Where the heck would I start though?? And I usually feel like I'm neglecting drawing my OCs...

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

mithrysc

• Ranger
  • indefinite hiatus
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2015, 08:27:32 AM »
Oh goodness so many characters :D

Now I really need to get around to drawing mine. I have like a couple million different ideas just floating around in various stages of planned-ness but no up-to-date drawings... :(

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2015, 12:04:58 PM »
ooOOOOHH SUCH WONDERFUL OCS, EVERYONE HAS WONDERFUL OCS *POINTS* LUV THAT OC *POINTS* LUV THAT OC *POINTS* LUV THAT OC *POINTS* LUV THA

dropping more because now im all Excited and u guys are Enabling Me

did someone say magical boys (no but here is one anyways)

*bird noises*

*slams hands on desk* pls everyone tell me about ur ocs im begging i love ocs 200%

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2015, 04:39:30 PM »
Holy cow, all these OCs are gorgeous! If any of you guys started a webcomic I would totally read it!  ;D I actually have a few comics of my own in the making, but I'm traveling and don't have my sketchbooks!  :-\ I promise to put some of the concept art on here for you guys as soon as I get home! 
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2015, 04:42:16 PM »
cALLIPYGOUS WHY ARE THEY SO PRETTY

........ people want OC talk?? I have like. whole tags on my tumblr for Actual Information but okay. okay. short versions

- Kireya (braid huntress on previous page) is a monster huntress in a postapocalyptic world (wayyyy postapocalyptic, humanity has practically restarted many many years ago and everything is weird) and is the last remainder of her forest clan, the Arrowlost. She is trying to sever her connection to addictive forest magic that is what killed her entire clan. FUN TIMES
- Unicorn is... a very old, lost creature that is trying to connect with the forest because they feel like they really really should, but can't, somehow. They have weird anti-magics and are somewhat obsessive compulsive because they're actually a self-insert of me and I didn't even realize that at first. haha woops. They team up with Kireya in a search for a Lost Age city that might solve their problems. On the way they also team up with a thief queen and a bird keeper kid and there will be like. monster slaying adventures

- Teirenn (blue haired wing guy) is the Guardian of a fancy temple and has had zero interaction with the outside world.
- Caithe (dark wing gal) is an INTRUDER IN THE TEMPLE WHAT THE HECK.
they proceed to have the Best Adventures and the Worst Frenship

........ i have actually so much more info on these guys but I kinda. lack the energy to make it short enough?? here's their story tag for Specially Interested hahahaha. there are actually two more characters in this story.........

- Sparrow Spellcaster is a genderqueer mage that is constantly exhausted and also very vain. You will probably find xem sleeping in odd positions in odd places. Most known for having once summoned a ghastly beast that run away, and Sparrow's magic is still sustaining it and xe can't cancel the spell at all and oh dear.

and THEN i have like. a whole fairyverse story full of FAERIES and WEIRD STUFF but i don't have any proper pics of them either. just a lot of doodles. sighs
you'll know where to find me.

Unwary

• Ranger
    • DeviantArt
  • Jack of all trades, Master of none
  • Preferred pronouns: He, Him, His.
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2015, 09:54:32 PM »

So I thought I would post these two and get some feedback.

Yes that is me in the drawings, and no, they are not drawings per se, but photo tracings.
If these are liked I can post two more.

How the heck do I shrink them!
[lenny showed me how to fix them]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 10:52:43 AM by Unwary »
Call me OMO, the wise ones do.

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2015, 09:59:34 PM »
How the heck do I shrink them!

Use walkthrough set out here.

Awesome - now just get rid of the space after the number in the first image, and you'll be set:

Brilliant~
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 12:20:30 PM by Lenny »
Am notified of private messages via email.

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2015, 10:38:39 PM »
*finally has some sort of time due to it being Easter holidays*

I haven't seen cowboy bebop but this is really nice!!! I like the poses and the background of Mysterious Scribblies

Edwaaaaard!!! She is so wonderful. These are two of my all time favorite characters. <3 Thanks for sharing. It looks great, and you can never have too much Cowboy Bebop. :)

Thank you both! I'll one day actually end up finishing that picture and it will be wonderful, but I am glad you can enjoy it as it it :D Edward is indeed wonderful. (Also Haiz, watch iiiiiit. You will most likely not end up regretting it.)

Speaking of original characters and pet projects, here's some concept art I did for my future webcomic:

Piney, don't forget to share it on the Minnion's webcomics thread once you've got it up and running! Any webcomic by you is bound to be really fun to read :D *is looking forward to it*

My god that is awesome, that is reeeaally awesome! Kinda a lil creepy as well, but awesome.

Aren't all the best things both? ;) But, thank you very much!

Now. Did someone say OCs?

Have a really bleh drawing of my two main characters in my webtoon (and a very rare one where Misha is actually human):

Am notified of private messages via email.

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2015, 10:52:25 PM »
Piney, don't forget to share it on the Minnion's webcomics thread once you've got it up and running! Any webcomic by you is bound to be really fun to read :D *is looking forward to it*

I was going to, don't worry. My plan is "plaster links to it everywhere it's appropriate to plaster links to". *whispers* But it's not a comedy, you've been warned.