Author Topic: The Forum's Art Museum  (Read 404870 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The Forum's Art Museum
« Reply #1875 on: November 07, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »
Thank you Yuu, Róisín, Jethan, Buteo and Luth, and Helia who commented on my tumblr where I have a hard time figuring out how to reply to replies! (big smile after reading your comments, people it is so appreciated!) I enjoyed painting that one, I have a photoshop brush that is exactly right for painting that type of fluffy fur and I love to use it. My favorite part of the wolf is actually the fur behind its ear :)

Here's the finished picture, along with some rather creepy wips and scraps of the eyes. Eyes are hard, I struggle with getting them focused, and also tend to make them too large. The finished eyes has at least twice as much eyelids as the earlier versions, but still maybe a bit too large for an actual person.

Spoiler: show

Help

Mascara version

I forgot to tell in my last post how much I enjoyed the unicorns, thrilling intent arts, the animation by Kat(animations are impressive, so much work involved!), all the different takes on inktober, and gorgeous landscapes and night skies from Juureya. I love to come here and stare at the art!

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1876 on: November 07, 2016, 05:37:23 PM »
Thank you Yuu, Róisín, Jethan, Buteo and Luth, and Helia who commented on my tumblr where I have a hard time figuring out how to reply to replies! (big smile after reading your comments, people it is so appreciated!) I enjoyed painting that one, I have a photoshop brush that is exactly right for painting that type of fluffy fur and I love to use it. My favorite part of the wolf is actually the fur behind its ear :)

Here's the finished picture, along with some rather creepy wips and scraps of the eyes. Eyes are hard, I struggle with getting them focused, and also tend to make them too large. The finished eyes has at least twice as much eyelids as the earlier versions, but still maybe a bit too large for an actual person.

Spoiler: show

Help

Mascara version

I forgot to tell in my last post how much I enjoyed the unicorns, thrilling intent arts, the animation by Kat(animations are impressive, so much work involved!), all the different takes on inktober, and gorgeous landscapes and night skies from Juureya. I love to come here and stare at the art!
Aaa, this is gorgeous! I just... wow. *stares*
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1877 on: November 07, 2016, 06:16:40 PM »
okay, few arts I did so far as extra illustration for my own comic (and a tiny self-promo?):

Journey to North

more under cut:
Spoiler: just to keep is short • show

I actually like this style but takes too long to do, so I barely use, but fun to use sometimes: two of the main characters, who might have an interesting relationship?

again the blonde one, jsut a doodle to say, he is kinda based on my other character, who is called Taisto. however the blondi is "not taisto", and this name totally stick on him:

aaaa traditional art I did when Frenci was visiting. it is actually her OC, who I might appear as a little bg characters:

Site pictures (transparent) about the main characters:

I doodle the wolfie who the whole story was started with, and her human friend. (me and drawing animals... eeeh, I am bad, sorry)

Kitta, the main character and her friend, Mika as kids:

Kitta and Mika again in other clothes:

aaand the most recent (yesterday's), is Kitta and her siblings, in a draw your squad meme. it was a funny stream art doodle:

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #1878 on: November 07, 2016, 10:23:41 PM »
Oh wow Unlos, the final version looks even better! (also asdlkfkkffff those eyelashes... actually I really like it with the eyelashes, halp xD )

Martti, your arts are great too!
I actually like this style but takes too long to do, so I barely use, but fun to use sometimes: two of the main characters, who might have an interesting relationship?

^ This one is my favourite of the ones you posted. That style looks really cool! But I can understand not using it often if it takes longer than what you usually do.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #1879 on: November 09, 2016, 04:00:15 PM »

It's not really art, but for all those who need a hug today, here's a fluffy little sketch
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • c[]xxx[]:::::::::::::::>
  • Preferred pronouns: all of them, they're all mine now, i stole them
« Reply #1880 on: November 09, 2016, 08:20:47 PM »
I got a random idea and this was what happened.  ;D

also, i spelled "very" wrong and had to try and fix it.
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
Fluent: :usa:
Learning: all?
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1881 on: November 09, 2016, 08:29:46 PM »

That is a great random idea! :))
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they
« Reply #1882 on: November 09, 2016, 09:09:27 PM »
okay, few arts I did so far as extra illustration for my own comic (and a tiny self-promo?):

Journey to North

more under cut:
Spoiler: just to keep is short • show

again the blonde one, jsut a doodle to say, he is kinda based on my other character, who is called Taisto. however the blondi is "not taisto", and this name totally stick on him:

aaaa traditional art I did when Frenci was visiting. it is actually her OC, who I might appear as a little bg characters:

Site pictures (transparent) about the main characters:

I doodle the wolfie who the whole story was started with, and her human friend. (me and drawing animals... eeeh, I am bad, sorry)

Kitta, the main character and her friend, Mika as kids:

Kitta and Mika again in other clothes:

aaand the most recent (yesterday's), is Kitta and her siblings, in a draw your squad meme. it was a funny stream art doodle:

Eee, I love all of these so much! <3

It's not really art, but for all those who need a hug today, here's a fluffy little sketch
This. Is so cute???

This is amazing and I'm so glad you had this random idea because it's great and I love it.
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :canada: :usa: :australia: :uk:
Uhhhhh...: :japan: | (Used to be) Conversational: :mexico: | Super basic: :china: | hmm: :germany:, :ireland:, :wales: | I know the alphabet?: :russia:, :southkorea:, :greece:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1883 on: November 15, 2016, 11:23:05 PM »
I guess it's a bit late for Day of the Dead, but whatevah!
If I'm both pan and genderfluid, then no matter who I like, it's gay and I think that's beautiful
:chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Athena

« Reply #1884 on: November 16, 2016, 12:25:50 AM »
I guess it's a bit late for Day of the Dead, but whatevah!

Cute! Good job on making the ghost look transparent. :)

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

PickleChip

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1885 on: November 27, 2016, 03:48:51 AM »
Thank you Auxivele and Luth!
Mielikki, the Finnish forest goddess (I think I got that right.Tell me if it's not)

And some random cute couple I saw looking at Christmas lights in my town (We put them up early here for some reason)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 06:02:08 AM by PickleChip »

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1886 on: November 27, 2016, 09:43:42 PM »
Mielikki, the Finnish forest goddess (I think I got that right.Tell me if it's not)

And some random cute couple I saw looking at Christmas lights in my town (We put them up early here for some reason)

Both of these things are super cool!
*Tr artdump*

comic
tumblrverse
Spoiler: thrilling intent • show

So basically Ashe, Ashe, and more Ashe.

But WAIT there's also Gregor and Zalvetta!

Spoiler: pink scarf universe • show
Pink Scarf Universe deserves some explaining. It's a comic about other universes and beings from other dimensions and free will and the cost of rebellion and stuff like that. There is a stylish genderless ex-soldier from another dimension, a sarcastic "consulting magician," and a half-human telepath who wears sunglasses and sometimes accidentally enters other people's minds. Together they fight crime save the multiverse.
Here's the cover.

I really don't know if I want to keep going with this comic... it's pretty strange, even by my standards, and I don't know if I'll be able to finish it or even if I'll still like it in two weeks.
Here's a panel from one of the pages I've drawn:

And here's a thing.

That's Arien. They're from a dimension near ours.

This is Miriam! Consulting magician extraordinaire who only gets away with sassing off powerful people because she is friends with Starling, a telepath with barely-controlled power who everyone smart is slightly afraid of.

That's all!

Athena

« Reply #1887 on: November 27, 2016, 11:39:29 PM »

I love your interpretation of Mielikki. Also that couple is too cute!

Both of these things are super cool!
*Tr artdump*

comic
tumblrverse

[/spoiler]
That's all!

Very cool!! Waterbending?

This is just    so   awesome  !!
Pink Scarf Universe sounds very existential and weird and exactly my kinda thing. If you do end up making it I would love to read it!!

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1888 on: November 28, 2016, 06:45:08 AM »
Very cool!! Waterbending?
Yep!
This is just    so   awesome  !!
Pink Scarf Universe sounds very existential and weird and exactly my kinda thing. If you do end up making it I would love to read it!!
Thank you!! If you want, I can send you the few pages I've already made. PM me or something.  ^-^

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1889 on: November 30, 2016, 07:37:45 PM »

Spoiler: thrilling intent • show

So basically Ashe, Ashe, and more Ashe.

But WAIT there's also Gregor and Zalvetta!

aaahhhh GOOD CONTENT............. i'm very thankful for the gregor and zalvetta one <333

actually good content all over the place

it's december in some parts of the world already, which means it's time for HAIZ ART DUMP EYY

unicorn of hopes and dreams!!!!

Spoiler: the obligatory thrilling intent spam • show

quick concept sketch of what ashe's mom could have looked like o:

some icons:

a larger piece i did as a secret santa entry:

experimental ashe stuff:

PURE CONTENT:

punk batty concept:

more pigbat content:

someone told me 'like the dawn' was a very gregorzal song and, hECK,

SCENE KID ZALVETTA:

cheerleader inien:

good boys:

pinup girl inien, or pinien:

THE NEW CHARACTER:

like there's a lot of stuff i made that haven't been posted yet because there's going to be a TI week next week :3c that's also why most of the fanart is so sketchy and quick ahaha

Spoiler: other things • show

buncha doodles

(my dnd character, teirenn)

aaand an assemblage i made in school:

allright see ya next time ^__________~
you'll know where to find me.