Author Topic: Anime Discussion  (Read 76850 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: Anime Discussion
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2015, 08:02:23 AM »
Something awesome, and you know it.

Yes, it was amazing 8D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Koeshi

• Scout
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2015, 08:25:09 AM »
Currently watching fate/zero. It's pretty cool.

Used to read the books of that, but then my source of translations dried up and I lost interest, might get back round to it some day.

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2015, 06:37:01 PM »
For those who watched Fate/Zero and enjoyed it, you may be interested to know that ufotable also adapted Fate/Stay Night recently (or at least, a season of it), to which Fate/Zero acts as a prequel.

You may also be interested in checking Kara no Kyoukai, also done by ufotable and set roughly in the same universe, though with a different focus and different storytelling.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2015, 06:42:33 PM »
Currently watching fate/zero. It's pretty cool.
I looked into that one a while ago, but if I recall correctly I couldn't find any decent versions with the original Japanese voicetrack.

Eich

• Thor
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2015, 08:09:19 PM »
I looked into that one a while ago, but if I recall correctly I couldn't find any decent versions with the original Japanese voicetrack.
Hulu has it at high quality, if you don't mind commercials.  I couldn't find it anywhere else, sadly, so commercials happened.
Feel free to PM.

wolfie

• Ranger
  • :3
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2015, 07:20:52 AM »

You tried lovemyanime? http://www.lovemyanime.net/fatezero-episode-1/
Has commercials/popups (you need an addblock) at the beginning but after you press play you can watch without problems.

"Dammit Moon-Moon"
Thanks to gifted gif-finder Eri

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #216 on: March 25, 2015, 07:40:55 AM »
I usually use http://animeshow.tv/ and think it's good =)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

asdasdasd2

• Mostly says meaningless things.
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2015, 04:13:07 AM »
I go with soul-anime.tv
English, Hindi, Punjabi.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2015, 05:25:19 AM »
Hulu has it at high quality, if you don't mind commercials.  I couldn't find it anywhere else, sadly, so commercials happened.
Hulu is not available here. There are probably ways to circumvent that, but it's a bit of a chore.

You tried lovemyanime? http://www.lovemyanime.net/fatezero-episode-1/
Has commercials/popups (you need an addblock) at the beginning but after you press play you can watch without problems.
I usually use http://animeshow.tv/ and think it's good =)
I go with soul-anime.tv
I usually avoid streaming due to the god-awful quality many streams have (480p and lower). Some of these look decent though, I might try them out.

Koeshi

• Scout
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2015, 05:27:11 AM »
These days animefreak.tv or if I am having bad luck on there waoanime.tv.  I used to use animefushigi.com a lot, but these days I don't really feel the need and their site can be annoying some times.

In other news, I watched D-Fragments! recently and loved it, would highly recommend to anyone else :)

EDIT: @Fim, if you want high quality stuff try checking out BakaBT.me

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2015, 11:31:21 AM »
A few of us have been getting into Haikyuu!! recently :)
Cannot recommend it enough.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2015, 12:28:39 PM »
A few of us have been getting into Haikyuu!! recently :)
Cannot recommend it enough.
literally busts through a wall. did someone say hq.

sERIOUSLY volleyball anime is so good, its so good, it is So Good join us its so good

rec from me is kaiba, absolutely gorgeous show that made me cry a few times ;______; only 12 episodes, the art style is simple and the animation is superb, story can get surprisingly dark and has a killer soundtrack, highly, highly recommend 200% watch kaiba __(:'''3/L)___

[EDIT]HAS SERIOUSLY NO ONE REC'D FOOLY COOLY/FLCL YET....WHAT. 6 episode mecha/sci-fi/slice-of-life gainax, i believe you can find all of them subbed on youtube! super great coming of age, BUMPING SOUNDTRACK and goofy humor. doesnt make a whole lot of sense (it is Very Gainax) but its still rly good. i could anime rec ALL DAY but i will stop now[/EDIT]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:41:57 PM by callipygous »

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2015, 04:14:18 PM »
Totally agree about Haikyuu!

I watched the Knights of Sidonia movie recently and then decided to watch the anime as well. It's a cool sci-fi series and one of the first 3D animes that have pretty nice graphics. I'd definitely recommend the anime, but the movie was meh. They had just taken (as in using the exact same animations) all the action scenes from the series, taken out all character development and added a bath scene. But if you like cool space battles and don't want too much details around that, the movie might just be the thing for you :P

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2015, 04:17:32 PM »
[EDIT]HAS SERIOUSLY NO ONE REC'D FOOLY COOLY/FLCL YET....WHAT. 6 episode mecha/sci-fi/slice-of-life gainax, i believe you can find all of them subbed on youtube! super great coming of age, BUMPING SOUNDTRACK and goofy humor. doesnt make a whole lot of sense (it is Very Gainax) but its still rly good. i could anime rec ALL DAY but i will stop now[/EDIT]
I've watched it once a couple of years ago. I think AMV-Hell got me into it actually. It ... inspires a special kind of confusion.

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2015, 04:36:16 PM »
FLCL was a staple of my high school years. Especially the music <3 I know some people don't like it (for whatever reason) but it's very nostalgic to me.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden: