Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72523 times)

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #510 on: October 24, 2019, 09:33:11 AM »
So, the only one who knows the true information besides him is...

Anne looked the strange human who sat alone. She pressed her lips together and crossed her arms. Anne contemplated something alone for a while and stepped few times towards the deserted house and the strange human. Finally she made a decision and walked towards the stranger.
She stood stiffly and a safe distance away him. Anne tried to take an eye contact with him.

:norway: "Uhm...wet did you spe-speker with Axel?"
[What did you speak with Axel?]

Jack glanced up from his violin, and then quickly flipped through his wine and cheese book and carefully selected his words before speaking again.

"Jeg snackett...need ham ohm...hags. Mine ord var daarleague, og haan tror de ... Control?...Fiends und Kelpies. Dey joor det ikke. Dee faar bear craft fra den ...corrupt? ... magien som de laager .."

[Bad :norway: "I talked at him about Hags. My words were bad and he thinks they control kelpies and fiends, they don't they just gain power from the corrupt magic that they create."]

Jack sat there quietly hoping Anne doesn't have follow-up questions, but guessed she probably would.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #511 on: October 25, 2019, 08:20:25 PM »
Axel reappeared on the other side of the street.
Considering he hadn't been seen crossing said street at any point, this was slightly concerning.
The giant man's hair was slightly mussed and he had a couple scratches on his cheek, but he was otherwise fine.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #512 on: October 27, 2019, 03:39:05 AM »
Slightly after Axel left, Amelia came back from the tank, then cocked an eyebrow. She bend down and grabbed the pot of food she had put in the grass only a little away from the firebed when she cleared Anne's fire.

:norway: "So... we're making a double portion tonight?"

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #513 on: October 27, 2019, 04:03:38 PM »
Axel has acquired more detonators.
A lot more. They're strung around his neck like a vaguely ominous necklace.
The redhead grins very widely, and enters the tank.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #514 on: October 27, 2019, 04:18:03 PM »

Rúnar stared. :norway: "...Commanders, both of you. Come with me, now, I think Axel needs a talk."

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

luca0483

• DeviantArt
« Reply #515 on: October 28, 2019, 03:47:39 PM »
Amelia had put the pot back over the fire, and had added the new food to it.

It had been cooking for a little while, and Amelia sat watching the fire, when suddenly Axel reappeared from a different direction.

Amelia's head turned, and she got up. She was about to say something to Jack when she was cut off.

Rúnar stared. :norway: "...Commanders, both of you. Come with me, now, I think Axel needs a talk."

Amelia fell in behind Rúnar, steely eyes looking to the tank into which Axel had disappeared.

:norway: "Situation report?"

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #516 on: October 28, 2019, 05:17:57 PM »
Amelia had put the pot back over the fire, and had added the new food to it.

It had been cooking for a little while, and Amelia sat watching the fire, when suddenly Axel reappeared from a different direction.

Amelia's head turned, and she got up. She was about to say something to Jack when she was cut off.

Amelia fell in behind Rúnar, steely eyes looking to the tank into which Axel had disappeared.

:norway: "Situation report?"

:iceland: "He left with a detonator and an unknown amount of unknown tools and weapons. Judging by his previous behavior at the base, I recommend we cut this at the root. Last thing this expedition needs would be loose cannons and random unmarked mines in the area" he said, heading for the tank with her.

Temteno

« Reply #517 on: October 28, 2019, 05:21:16 PM »
Jack glanced up from his violin, and then quickly flipped through his wine and cheese book and carefully selected his words before speaking again.

"Jeg snackett...need ham ohm...hags. Mine ord var daarleague, og haan tror de ... Control?...Fiends und Kelpies. Dey joor det ikke. Dee faar bear craft fra den ...corrupt? ... magien som de laager .."

[Bad :norway: "I talked at him about Hags. My words were bad and he thinks they control kelpies and fiends, they don't they just gain power from the corrupt magic that they create."]

Jack sat there quietly hoping Anne doesn't have follow-up questions, but guessed she probably would.

Anne stared at him and slowly blinked. She tried to make some sense of it and she inhaled.
:denmark: "So, there is a thing-", she said slowly and tried to make every syllable clear.
:denmark: "-that gain some power from corrupted things?" she said and ended with an asking tone. It's not too far off from what Axel told to her and that took time to really think. Unease came back again.

Anne had been too into the stranger's words and trying to think their meaning so that she twitched when heard Runar's voice. She looked at Amelia and Runar and then back to the stranger.
:denmark: "Thank you for your time", she tried to say slowly again and hoped that he would get some of the Denmark at least. Anne jogged towards the other two and stopped close to them. No wonder that Axel was so rigid.

She listened but furrowed her brows a little when Runar answered in Icelandic.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #518 on: October 28, 2019, 07:36:12 PM »
Anne stared at him and slowly blinked. She tried to make some sense of it and she inhaled.
:denmark: "So, there is a thing-", she said slowly and tried to make every syllable clear.
:denmark: "-that gain some power from corrupted things?" she said and ended with an asking tone. It's not too far off from what Axel told to her and that took time to really think. Unease came back again.

Jack shrugged, flipped through his book a few times and shrugged again, "Poe en malta? Det eer eengen heer geg jenneer teal ..

[bad :norway: "Kinda?....there's none near here that I know of..."]
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
« Reply #519 on: October 29, 2019, 04:03:32 AM »
Amelia looked weird at Rúnar, then looked back to Anne.

:norway: "Where did Axel get landmines?"

Temteno

« Reply #520 on: November 02, 2019, 05:47:10 PM »
Amelia looked weird at Rúnar, then looked back to Anne.

:norway: "Where did Axel get landmines?"

Anne furrowed her eyebrows and glanced back at the tank.
:denmark: "What landmines? And what Runar asked about?" she asked with very alerted tone.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #521 on: November 05, 2019, 06:15:38 AM »
Anne furrowed her eyebrows and glanced back at the tank.
:denmark: "What landmines? And what Runar asked about?" she asked with very alerted tone.

:norway: "I said we gotta deal with Axel before he blows us up" Rúnar said. He opened the door of the tank. "Axel!" he called.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #522 on: November 05, 2019, 06:25:40 AM »
:norway: "I said we gotta deal with Axel before he blows us up" Rúnar said. He opened the door of the tank. "Axel!" he called.

Axel looked at Rúnar, appearing completely calm. :norway: "What?"

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #523 on: November 05, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »
Axel looked at Rúnar, appearing completely calm. :norway: "What?"

Rúnar was equally calm. :iceland: "Where have you been, what have you done, and where did you obtain the landmines?" he asked. "Or other explosives. Again, what have you done?"

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #524 on: November 05, 2019, 01:38:25 PM »
Rúnar was equally calm. :iceland: "Where have you been, what have you done, and where did you obtain the landmines?" he asked. "Or other explosives. Again, what have you done?"

:norway: "Landmines? What? No, the commanders don't want landmines, so I didn't plant those. Just needed to stick some more flare traps around, since there's openings that a creature will avoid normally but if commanded will push through." He smiled. "Now we have a very secure perimeter, and I rigged up a return system so I don't have to spend two hours tomorrow disarming everything."