Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72594 times)

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2019, 12:29:33 PM »
Vilma stared the amount that Axel took with him and she sighed slightly. Whatever was out there, please don't let Sirus come out of the Communication room.
She walked behind Axel and saw how the amount of the armory attracted the military base's attention. She glanced slightly to the side and retreated, leaning against one tank and waiting to see how much needed to be carried back.

Soon she, indeed, saw one member of the military with the equipment hall guard and with him. The man frowned and the hall guard looked troubled.
:norway: "Where did he go?" the man asked and his frown deepened.
Vilma pointed to Axel's way and let them handle the situation. She slipped off to find Jaakko somewhere.

The man walked after Axel and stared the amount he had taken from the armory. He deeply inhaled and rubbed his temples.
:norway: "Mr. Johansen, I know we are indebted to you in some ways, but this is-", the man stared the armory with almost a blank look, "-too much. At least let go of those axes and knives."

Axel stared at the man flatly.
"It's on business. You know what your job is. Go do it."
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2019, 05:06:34 PM »
By then, Rúnar returned with cans of paint and a brush. He took a look at the tires. He took a look at the trailer.
:norway: "These are wrong size."

He then climbed on top of the tank and sat there, imagining the rune clearly in his head.
His most powerful protection rune, this size...

He started to paint a complex shape.

Amelia came up to Anne and gave her a friendly punch in the side
:norway: "You're the swedish gal, right? Come help me with this crate and these bags, then i'll help you put the tires back and get the right ones from storage"
Amelia didn't know any swedish, but the few cleansers she'd worked with had understood well enough, so she hoped the woman would get the gist too.

As they walked to the luggage that laid next to the van, Amelia noticed Sanni and Elin talking.
:iceland: "Come help while you talk, we have to get this all in, and there's plenty we need to go get afterwards"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 05:43:37 PM by luca0483 »

Nellie McEnt

• Scout
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: she/they/he/it
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2019, 07:28:48 PM »
As they walked to the luggage that laid next to the van, Amelia noticed Sanni and Elin talking.
:iceland: "Come help while you talk, we have to get this all in, and there's plenty we need to go get afterwards"

Sanni dropped her bag by the tank and smiled fleetingly up at Elin before following Amelia to help load the tank, murmuring apologies.
Speaks: 🇺🇸/🇬🇧
Learning (and not particularly good at): 🇨🇳, Latin
carpe diem

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ILoveMySocksAndSweater

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • burn things.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2019, 09:59:42 AM »

Elin tossed her large bag to the tank, it landed with a loud thud. She headed after Amelia and Sanni.
" :iceland: I can carry a lot of things so we can probably get everything in pretty quickly," Elin suggested, hoping that the others weren't upset with her for all the chatting.
socks

Speaks: :usa:
Learning: :france: :sweden:

Temteno

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2019, 01:05:28 PM »
Axel stared at the man flatly.
"It's on business. You know what your job is. Go do it."

The man inhaled and stared Axel right eye-to-eye. He didn't say anything and adjusted his hat.
:norway: "Very well, I'm doing my job right here", he said to the taller man finally with a stiff voice.
He tipped his hat to the Axel and walked besides him to go on his own ways.

:norway: "But I would advise to drop some of them if you don't want to be suspicious", he said as his final message and was after it quickly gone.

By then, Rúnar returned with cans of paint and a brush. He took a look at the tires. He took a look at the trailer.
:norway: "These are wrong size."

He then climbed on top of the tank and sat there, imagining the rune clearly in his head.
His most powerful protection rune, this size...

He started to paint a complex shape.

Anne stared at the Icelandic man and didn't move even an inch after he was gone. She pressed her fingers against her temples and exhaled very slowly.
It's okay Anne, don't lose your cool: you didn't ask the size at all. You should've known this, it was just some bad communication.
Her expression stiffened and the woman tried her hardest to stay calm. Least to say, she was very annoyed and frustrated.

Amelia came up to Anne and gave her a friendly punch in the side
:norway: "You're the swedish gal, right? Come help me with this crate and these bags, then i'll help you put the tires back and get the right ones from storage"
Amelia didn't know any swedish, but the few cleansers she'd worked with had understood well enough, so she hoped the woman would get the gist too.

Anne twitched when she felt a gentle punch on her side. She whipped her head immediately and stopped her train of thought.
Her frustration eased slightly and the woman could smile to their leader.
:sweden: "The danish woman", she corrected and picked up few big bags, sweating slightly. She stammered with them to the back unit as the leader called the blonde and Elin to help.
As Anne came out of the unit, she swiped her head.

:sweden: "I'm Anne-Inga Thorvaldsen, the scout of our group", she said with more brighter attitude.
:sweden: "And you're our leader Amelia Vinter, right? Nice to meet you, but I will leave the other pleasantries for later."
Anne picked up few bags to her arms and huffed.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2019, 01:28:40 PM »
The man inhaled and stared Axel right eye-to-eye. He didn't say anything and adjusted his hat.
:norway: "Very well, I'm doing my job right here", he said to the taller man finally with a stiff voice.
He tipped his hat to the Axel and walked besides him to go on his own ways.

:norway: "But I would advise to drop some of them if you don't want to be suspicious", he said as his final message and was after it quickly gone.

Axel visibly did not care.
He hauled the duffel up to the tank, setting it down carefully. This done, he scanned the area quickly, before electing to walk up to Amelia and Anne in complete silence.
:norway: "Anything you need a hand with?" he asked.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2019, 03:12:33 PM »
He hauled the duffel up to the tank, setting it down carefully. This done, he scanned the area quickly, before electing to walk up to Amelia and Anne in complete silence.

:norway: "Wheels, beds, sweeping the floor" Rúnar said from above, painting the roof of the tank. He looked extremely focused on it. "Supplies, luggage- w... what're you doing with all those weapons?" WHAT IS HE DOING WITH ALL THOSE WEAPONS??? WHO WILL USE ALL THIS?! Not even his fear of embarrassment could handle this and stop him from asking the question.
DID HE JUST TAKE THE ENTIRETY OF THE BASE'S WEAPONS?!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:16:45 PM by Kitty »

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2019, 03:14:28 PM »
:norway: "Wheels, beds, sweeping the floor" Rúnar said from above, painting the roof of the tank. He looked extremely focused on it. "Supplies, luggage- w... what are you doing with all those weapons?" WHAT IS HE DOING WITH ALL THOSE WEAPONS??? WHO WILL USE ALL THIS?! Not even his fear of embarrassment could handle this and stop him from asking the question.
DID HE JUST TAKE THE ENTIRETY OF THE BASE'S WEAPONS?!

:norway: "Do you have a gun?" Axel asked.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2019, 03:16:19 PM »
:norway: "Do you have a gun?" Axel asked.

:norway: "Yes" he said.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2019, 04:53:48 PM »
:norway: "Yes" he said.

:norway: "Then you are ahead of three-quarters of the people I've worked with."

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2019, 05:04:36 PM »
Meanwhile, across the sea.

Jack stands quietly in the pasture field watching the heilan coos he'd been contracted to keep an eye on. They were happily munching away at the brush and grasses of the field, and he sensed nothing stirring off in the distance.

Over the course of the day nothing truly interesting happens, aside from some of the kids from the nearby village wandering out to mess with the cows. He plays the part of a scarecrow until they're halfway over the hedgerow before  suddenly leaping at them starting one and the other two run for it as their friend falls backwards into a ditch before he too runs away screaming.

With the boredom starting to set in again Jack pulls his violin up to his cheek and draws the bow across it and begins to play a tune to the herd of cows before breaking out into song,

":england: From whence came the cowboy the history is plain, he rode out of Europe, on a frigate from Spain,"

He continues the song to completion with the whole herd of cows having basically stopped what they are doing to listen to his performance. As he releases the spell he'd accidentally drawn up in the music and the cows start going back to grazing he does a quick count and realizes there's now four extra cows. He quietly wonders aloud to no one in particular ":scotland: ......did I accident'lay find the missin' cows the landlord said to look fer?"

I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Temteno

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2019, 05:10:27 PM »

Anne only glanced the huge bag that Axel stuffed in as she held few bags, ready to carry them.
She stopped for a moment as she saw him getting closer.
The woman propped the bags in her hold and nodded after he had talked with the mechanic.

:sweden: "About your question: yeah, actually. Could you bring 18 blankets, 10 pillows, 12 sets of sheets and an extra mattress? I know that our mechanic asked me to do it, but I'm kinda busy here now as I promised to help Amelia with this", she said with a happy tone and huffed. Anne carried them inside to the trailer and stepped then outside.
:sweden: "Also mopping equipment would be nice. I will start to work on mopping when I get this finished with the others and the wrong tires changed-", she chattered away and tried to pick up the crate, huffing even more and somehow lifted it into an air.
She wobbled slightly.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2019, 05:27:51 PM »
:norway: "Then you are ahead of three-quarters of the people I've worked with."

Rúnar shook his head and went back to painting. The kitten looked like she was about to boop one of the lines of fresh paint, so he picked her up and put her on his head.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2019, 09:19:13 PM »
Anne twitched when she felt a gentle punch on her side. She whipped her head immediately and stopped her train of thought.
Her frustration eased slightly and the woman could smile to their leader.
:sweden: "The danish woman", she corrected and picked up few big bags, sweating slightly. She stammered with them to the back unit as the leader called the blonde and Elin to help.
As Anne came out of the unit, she swiped her head.

:sweden: "I'm Anne-Inga Thorvaldsen, the scout of our group", she said with more brighter attitude.
:sweden: "And you're our leader Amelia Vinter, right? Nice to meet you, but I will leave the other pleasantries for later."
Anne picked up few bags to her arms and huffed.
Anne only glanced the huge bag that Axel stuffed in as she held few bags, ready to carry them.
The woman propped the bags in her hold and nodded after he had talked with the mechanic.

:sweden: "About your question: yeah, actually. Could you bring 18 blankets, 10 pillows, 12 sets of sheets and an extra mattress? I know that our mechanic asked me to do it, but I'm kinda busy here now as I promised to help Amelia with this", she said with a happy tone and huffed. Anne carried them inside to the trailer and stepped then outside.
:sweden: "Also mopping equipment would be nice. I will start to work on mopping when I get this finished with the others and the wrong tires changed-", she chattered away and tried to pick up the crate, huffing even more and somehow lifted it into an air.
She wobbled slightly.

Amelia was turning to speak to Axel, when she saw Anne's attempt out of the corner of her eye.
:norway: "Be carefull! Let me help you with that, it's meant for two. Wouldn't have you blowing up on us before we've left"

As she moved to properly hold the other end of the crate, Amelia spoke over the shoulder to Axel.
:norway: "I've also got a rifle. Anyway, cut three blankets from that order and add two duvets and covers, if i'm gonna be in enemy territory for months, by Thor, i'm gonna sleep comfortably. Don't know how many of you want blankets" The last part was to the whole team.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2019, 09:24:27 PM »

She wobbled slightly.
Amelia was turning to speak to Axel, when she saw Anne's attempt out of the corner of her eye.
:norway: "Be carefull! Let me help you with that, it's meant for two. Wouldn't have you blowing up on us before we've left"

As she moved to properly hold the other end of the crate, Amelia spoke over the shoulder to Axel.
:norway: "I've also got a rifle. Anyway, cut three blankets from that order and add two duvets and covers, if i'm gonna be in enemy territory for months, by Thor, i'm gonna sleep comfortably. Don't know how many of you want blankets" The last part was to the whole team.

Axel almost moved to help Anne with the load, but Amelia was quicker. Seeing them handling it, he nodded and quickly started securing all the supplies.