Author Topic: The (No-Longer-Quite-So) All-Encompassing Fanfiction Index  (Read 98726 times)

dmeck7755

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: The (No-Longer-Quite-So) All-Encompassing Fanfiction Index
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2022, 05:47:17 PM »
This is a wonderful prompt of the week for Onni.  Thank you for writing this
Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

~ Gregory David Roberts

dreki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: He/they
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2022, 10:30:25 AM »
Sorry I didn't realize, I managed to miss that.  I think it's still T right now at least - I marked it m mostly for future stuff. 

How do I access the 18+ section?

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2022, 02:22:34 PM »
Dreki, no worries! I agree with you it’s T at the moment. However, if you want to make is more M, I will have to ask you to link on the Mature Board only, and remove links from the fenera board(s). You can put in instructions (“seach for so-and-so on AO3”). It’s partially for legal reasons if I have understood correctly, we could get into trouble with our hosting (which currently is free!) if there is a risk that we may be displaying explicit content to minors. So, links to content that is more than T rated can and will be removed by the Forum staff with no warning. This is stated in the Forum Rules and in the Writing Board instructions.

Check here:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=416.0

If the instructions here don’t work, send me a PM and I’ll look into it.

Ps I urge you again to post it in the SSSS Scriptorium in the Writing Board
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.