Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843321 times)

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4800 on: January 22, 2016, 05:04:04 AM »
At long last I have my part of the trade with Trinka finished  :)) Sorry it took such a long time >"<
When reading the bio and deciding what to do, I was taken by how Mimmi liked to collect pre-rash antiques and decided to have the picture showcase her treasures ^_^ Deciding what to include treasure-wise meant a lot of forum stalking however, and I felt a right creeper looking though Trinka's posts to figure out the kind of things Mimmi (Trinka) would be collecting. Well I hope I wasn't a freaky weirdo person for nothing and that you agree with the choices. Also, a head cannon I adopted while working on it was that the civilian clothes she wears in one of the pictures were modified by Mimmi, due to her being a crafting enthusiast and the coat in the back will someday turn into the colourful piece of awesome seen in that picture :P Oh, and the skulls because I saw that on the Secret Santa......

Heh, that was a lot of text  ::)

Also, I think this is the last on the list of my art trades (Although if I'd agreed to something else and have forgotten please do tell however)  :o I don't think I've been without art trades since May, it feels really weird....

it is only the beginning and the Lady is their mother. (They have a mage mother)
Yes, she is in mage space and Martti is still asleep (they share dreamspace together, they are really close and connected twins, that's why), I won't tell why Martti is asleep there, I will try to continue the story sometime again, shortly and partly like this, just need time to draw sometime again.
Yeah, I remembered reading that they shared a dreamscape ^_^ Welp, when you feel like drawing more I'm sure the rest of the story will be mighty interesting too, and I'll look forwards to seeing what's happening :3
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4801 on: January 25, 2016, 12:31:13 PM »
At long last I have my part of the trade with Trinka finished  :)) Sorry it took such a long time >"<
When reading the bio and deciding what to do, I was taken by how Mimmi liked to collect pre-rash antiques and decided to have the picture showcase her treasures ^_^ Deciding what to include treasure-wise meant a lot of forum stalking however, and I felt a right creeper looking though Trinka's posts to figure out the kind of things Mimmi (Trinka) would be collecting. Well I hope I wasn't a freaky weirdo person for nothing and that you agree with the choices. Also, a head cannon I adopted while working on it was that the civilian clothes she wears in one of the pictures were modified by Mimmi, due to her being a crafting enthusiast and the coat in the back will someday turn into the colourful piece of awesome seen in that picture :P Oh, and the skulls because I saw that on the Secret Santa......

Heh, that was a lot of text  ::)

Ohmystars, this is wonderful! You good stalker you, this is totally how Mimmi's (my) room might look! I loved going on a little treasure hunt to find all the little knick-knacks and details in the room. You've got so many cute things in here, and some I don't even remember ever mentioning I liked on the forum, so wow! :o Even the color pallet is spot on. I fully and happily accept your headcannon, that's totally something she ( l ) would do. ^-^ Thanks for the adorable little look into her civilian life, I think you've added a lot of lovely dimension to her character!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #4802 on: January 25, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »
snip
Oh, I forgot to comment on this when you posted it, but it is lovely! Both Mimmi herself, and all the wonderful details in the background. The soot gremlins really made me smile :) I like your art so much, Gwenno!

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4803 on: January 25, 2016, 04:19:29 PM »
here's a tiny haiz summoning hir unicorn luonto:

and if anyone wonders just HOW short a haiz is, here's a handy height chart:

(the answer is almost always "shorter than my favourite characters")
you'll know where to find me.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #4804 on: January 25, 2016, 04:52:06 PM »

YeES... Most best Haiz!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4805 on: January 25, 2016, 05:34:55 PM »

I can't believe I didn't see that coming! :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4806 on: January 25, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
Once again : it's perfect :D <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

daiseerose

« Reply #4807 on: January 25, 2016, 09:17:31 PM »
to everyone I need to do an art trade for: I am deleting this account. so I am not even sure whats going to happen

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4808 on: January 25, 2016, 09:19:16 PM »
to everyone I need to do an art trade for: I am deleting this account. so I am not even sure whats going to happen

Sorry to hear that.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #4809 on: January 26, 2016, 07:57:05 AM »
Ohmystars, this is wonderful! You good stalker you, this is totally how Mimmi's (my) room might look! I loved going on a little treasure hunt to find all the little knick-knacks and details in the room. You've got so many cute things in here, and some I don't even remember ever mentioning I liked on the forum, so wow! :o Even the color pallet is spot on. I fully and happily accept your headcannon, that's totally something she ( l ) would do. ^-^ Thanks for the adorable little look into her civilian life, I think you've added a lot of lovely dimension to her character!
Woot! Stalky Mc creepyface success! Hahah, it eventually became game of how much I could fit in, and then at this point I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to actually *finish* the picture rather than just adding more stuff :P (the colour pallet is just good luck), but yayyyy ^_^ I am super glad you like it

Oh, I forgot to comment on this when you posted it, but it is lovely! Both Mimmi herself, and all the wonderful details in the background. The soot gremlins really made me smile :) I like your art so much, Gwenno!
Thank you ^_^ your comments always make me smile and feel that I'm getting better

*Proof that the Haiz has now infiltrated the yarn dimension*
Haha, this is both hilarious and amazing! You are no doubt going to have so much fun with this ^_^
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4810 on: January 26, 2016, 08:25:38 AM »

Yarn happiness is good.

When did your avatar become rainbowy?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4811 on: February 11, 2016, 05:33:20 PM »
When did your avatar become rainbowy?
while you weren't looking :3c

i did a sort of art trade with Jumezat!!! our sonas in clothes from frozen, apparently:

you'll know where to find me.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #4812 on: February 15, 2016, 03:52:21 AM »

....I see a Totoro.

*vanishes into an air vent*
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4813 on: February 15, 2016, 04:08:45 AM »

....I see a Totoro.

*vanishes into an air vent*
There's quite a few Ghibli creatures there ;)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #4814 on: February 25, 2016, 10:45:59 AM »
Spoiler: show

Brand new art of my SSSSona! (though I'm probably going to change his hair color and also his clothes. my hair isn't red anymore- )