Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843023 times)

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #3975 on: August 26, 2015, 05:08:17 PM »
I think my face is a little less round than that, but otherwise if you want, you can compare with this post from the How do you look thread. Honestly I don't see any other significant differences, but I guess a picture will probably help.
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=223.msg41031#msg41031

Hmmm yes, I see what you mean. I will fix that! It was hard to translate the features perfectly from the picture on your infodump slide, which was all that I had to go by. Thank you for the link to your photo, it will be very useful. :P

As an idea for your main picture, how much would you mind if it had a Harry Potter theme? I'm not quite sure why I decided on that as a concept, but your clothing in the infodump picture reminded me of the Hogwarts uniforms. I don't know whether you like/have read and/or watched Harry Potter or not, so feel free to tell me if you don't like that idea :)
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #3976 on: August 26, 2015, 05:11:45 PM »
Hmmm yes, I see what you mean. I will fix that! It was hard to translate the features perfectly from the picture on your infodump slide, which was all that I had to go by. Thank you for the link to your photo, it will be very useful. :P

As an idea for your main picture, how much would you mind if it had a Harry Potter theme? I'm not quite sure why I decided on that as a concept, but your clothing in the infodump picture reminded me of the Hogwarts uniforms. I don't know whether you like/have read and/or watched Harry Potter or not, so feel free to tell me if you don't like that idea :)

Ha, yes I should probably try to make a more accurate drawing when I have the time. As for the theme, so long as it works, it's fine!
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3977 on: August 26, 2015, 09:16:04 PM »
HI I DID THE THING. DREW THE SONAS. ALL THE ONES WITH AT MINIMUM, DESCRIPTIONS OF THEIR APPEARANCES. NICE :0

This was a really fun batch!! You recent people sure have some fun designs :D

Alethryia, Ana Nymus, Antillanka
BreezeLouise (<-love your face), ClairityKoi (<-love your face), Cliodna
daiseerose, DarkRawen, Eich

Emil, Fauna (<-SO COOL), Helia
(bro you're fun to draw->) John Candlebury, Kizzy, KMK
Luth Nightbreeze, M    a    r   t t   i

(hi i love your face) m-ew, misea, onemagnificentgoalie (cute!)
ParanormalAndroid, jjkdj what a cute design, Petronella, Ragnarok
Rollo, videovance, Sectoboss, Trinka, Viisikielinenkantele (ooo I like your face)

Again, I really loved drawing all of you guys, but the ones I commented on were the people that were just. WOW YES WOW I   L O V E   DRAWING YOUR FACES and that I'd probably draw again, if given the chance ;3c (is it time for a most fun to draw ssssona designs part 2?)
YEET

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3978 on: August 26, 2015, 09:20:31 PM »
HI I DID THE THING. DREW THE SONAS. ALL THE ONES WITH AT MINIMUM, DESCRIPTIONS OF THEIR APPEARANCES. NICE :0

EEEE! You drew me! Yay, thank you! (Your drawings make me realize that I really need to work on diversifying noses, because you draw such a cool variety!)
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #3979 on: August 26, 2015, 09:49:14 PM »

Curryyy, I'm always super impressed with the variety in the people/faces you draw!! :O

Also, you made me realize that I hadn't drawn Rollo or Eich because they aren't in the infodump - so I drew them:

(Conveniently filling the space I had left on the last page of 'sona drawings)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

ClairityKoi

« Reply #3980 on: August 27, 2015, 12:27:53 AM »

Omgeeeeeeeeee I was so not expecting this today. Like seriously I checked my phone and the email had like the same subject as the last one, and I was curious as to whether you drew them again, or if you just made a duplicate of the previous one in case we didn't see them XD

May I ask if you're drawing from both like, pictures of how we look, and our drawings of our SSSSonas? Is it either or? Or a combination of the two? HMMMMMMMMMM

:P

You do well at drawing, as always :) Thank you for being kind. Maybe I'll even learn to love my face eventually :P
It's not leaving the comfort of your shell, it's expanding its confines... <3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3981 on: August 27, 2015, 12:39:49 AM »
How to Train Your... Lauftroll?

Because what is sleep even

Inspiration:
Spoiler: show
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Petronella

« Reply #3982 on: August 27, 2015, 01:36:48 AM »

[/s]

Ah these are so pretty! Thank you! I should probably get more active on the forum again because everyone here is so nice? (Also everyone's such good artists why can't I d r a w...)
Native language: :sweden:
Fluent(p. much at least): :uk:
Learning: :finland: :spain:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #3983 on: August 27, 2015, 01:39:44 AM »
Ah these are so pretty! Thank you! I should probably get more active on the forum again because everyone here is so nice? (Also everyone's such good artists why can't I d r a w...)
*whispers* I drew you tooo

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #3984 on: August 27, 2015, 03:44:08 AM »

Again, I really loved drawing all of you guys, but the ones I commented on were the people that were just. WOW YES WOW I   L O V E   DRAWING YOUR FACES and that I'd probably draw again, if given the chance ;3c (is it time for a most fun to draw ssssona designs part 2?)

EEEEE I GOT CURRIFIED (ºvº)
AND EVERYONE LOOKS SO FABULOUS ASLFKJSDKJHFJGSJJliUEFGYDHJSV< BN

Feartheviolas, that's an amazing painting (✧o✧)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

videovance

« Reply #3985 on: August 27, 2015, 04:08:54 AM »

[AMAZING ART HERE]

I think I'm gonna be echoing everyone else when I say that this is amazing!! everyone looks so good omg. i am very pleased with this growing trend of drawing everyone's ssssonas. yes. good
(also you draw vide so well aaaaahhhh i'm considering just somehow giving him to you so i can see more amazing art of him 0v0) (jk please don't take my son)

[snip snop]

This looks so good aaaAAHHH I can't believe it's traditionally drawn, it's so neat + perfect!! :D

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3986 on: August 27, 2015, 04:44:19 AM »

LOOK MUM THEY PUT ME IN A BESTIARY

Ahhahahaha this is a perfect crossover! ;D Lauftroll: almost like a dragon, if dragons were trolls.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3987 on: August 27, 2015, 05:14:26 AM »

OMG, I haven't checked this thread for ages, and almost missed these lovely drawings of all of the SSSSonas. They're fantastic!
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3988 on: August 27, 2015, 06:06:04 AM »

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaa all of these are amazing and I'm also awed at your dedication... I'm a little scared by the fact that the way you drew Emil looks closer to irl emil than the way I drew him

ok this is actually a rly cool and creative lauftroll!! loving the httyd concept art themed stuff from you :3c
you'll know where to find me.

Petronella

« Reply #3989 on: August 27, 2015, 09:29:10 AM »
*whispers* I drew you tooo

this is so pretty too thank you so much!? i want to draw people too but i'm. Not an artist. at all
Native language: :sweden:
Fluent(p. much at least): :uk:
Learning: :finland: :spain: