Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842534 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #915 on: April 27, 2015, 04:29:12 PM »
apropos of nothing

looks like someone slinky'd down some stairs

(the blurry text says "meanwhile:")
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #916 on: April 27, 2015, 04:35:36 PM »
First thought : "Poor accordion troll".
Second thought : "Wait. Troll."
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #917 on: April 27, 2015, 04:52:33 PM »
apropos of nothing

OMG XD
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #918 on: April 27, 2015, 04:57:05 PM »

I laughed so hard I cried and almost puked. So much thank you for this, five tons of thank you! I can't even, it's the most beautiful thing I've seen all day and I'm going to print these out and put them on my wall. ;D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #919 on: April 27, 2015, 05:02:50 PM »
Um.. Guys?
I was going to ask, someone wants an AT (art trade)?
I don't like to ask for request because I feel bad when I don't do a gift for a person ;v;
If someone asks, I just want my oc uwu -hides-
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #920 on: April 27, 2015, 05:04:40 PM »
apropos of nothing

*Chuckes* oh, the fun one can have with an accordion-troll. Obviously an expedition needs copious amounts of radical dance moves!

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #921 on: April 27, 2015, 05:07:02 PM »
I think you mentioned something about a raven earlier, but either a bat or an alligator would be pretty accurate! If post-apocalyptic Scandinavia even knows what alligators are, ehehehe
Cats would be cool but cats are also magical and if there is one thing Karri is not, it's magical, so no cats.

apropos of nothing

[PERFECTIoN]

!!!!!!THIS IS PERFECT I'M YELLING
NO DOUBT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
just imagine Karri doing a dumb pirate style jig. that's me. i will dance to anything. i have danced to the opening song of jake and the neverland pirates i will dance to anything
their expressions are so on point and i am laughing so hard i love this s o much //saves aggressively

Also very important!!! I was just going through the thread for Reasons and it has come to my knowledge that I have missed drawings of my oc?? I am so so so sorry!!
Oh Deer I don't know how I missed your lovely sketch page but I'm on it and I'm absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much! :D
Vafhudr, the drawing of cleanser-equipment Karri is really pretty and I love the expression on their face? It's lovely! 'butchered hair' I think you mean NAILED IT 8)
bdkjdjbfj thank you both so much I'd be glad to do Real Draws of your characters if you guys are ok with that >_<

AND ALSO RedCloud I'd be up for an art trade! Piney I'm working on yours right now :0 gonna GET THESE STARTED WOO
YEET

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #922 on: April 27, 2015, 05:09:33 PM »
AND ALSO RedCloud I'd be up for an art trade! Piney I'm working on yours right now :0 gonna GET THESE STARTED WOO

Oh! Tell me what you want and I start :3c
(I think I'll have it for... tomorrow? It's like 23:09 right now sooo... But h, I'll gonna start a sketch (?) )
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #923 on: April 27, 2015, 05:19:46 PM »
I laughed so hard I cried and almost puked. So much thank you for this, five tons of thank you! I can't even, it's the most beautiful thing I've seen all day and I'm going to print these out and put them on my wall. ;D
IM SO SORRY for making you almost puke but your response made me so happy i can't stop smiling omg

*Chuckles* oh, the fun one can have with an accordion-troll. Obviously an expedition needs copious amounts of radical dance moves!
obviously

!!!!!!THIS IS PERFECT I'M YELLING
NO DOUBT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
just imagine Karri doing a dumb pirate style jig. that's me. i will dance to anything. i have danced to the opening song of jake and the neverland pirates i will dance to anything
their expressions are so on point and i am laughing so hard i love this s o much //saves aggressively
skjhsdkjsdhksd
see, this is why we're friends
I too, dorkily dance to anything. doesn't even have to be music. can be rythmical copy machine sounds for all i care. (and we're just gonna ignore I actually went to dancing classes for like. ten years. because my awkward moves would not imply that at all)

Um.. Guys?
I was going to ask, someone wants an AT (art trade)?
I don't like to ask for request because I feel bad when I don't do a gift for a person ;v;
If someone asks, I just want my oc uwu -hides-
Iiii don't have time for art trade right now, but I might be up for one later? Like, in a week or two or something.
Alsoooo I'm still planning to draw quick headshots of all the new OCs that appeared after I did it the first time--- it might take a while but you Will Be Drawn eventually either way!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #924 on: April 27, 2015, 05:25:36 PM »

see, this is why we're friends
I too, dorkily dance to anything. doesn't even have to be music. can be rhythmical copy machine sounds for all i care. (and we're just gonna ignore I actually went to dancing classes for like. ten years. because my awkward moves would not imply that at all)

ONE OF US.  ONE OF US!

We are *so* going to have a dance party at our first SSSS meet-up.  The "Pata Pata" and "Macarena" and then my filk version of "Just My Type", until we all fall into a big giggling heap on the dance floor.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #925 on: April 27, 2015, 05:28:18 PM »
Piney, Curry phew, what's a relief, you approved it. Also, Piney, I realized that I didn't say "thank you" for drawing Marja. Sorry for my inattention  :-[
Curry, wow, I'll be really happy. Of course, if it will not take too much of your time.

Haiz pfffffahahahahaha it's priceless I can't stop laughing! Karry and Helen are such a gorgeous duet! And poor troll, looks like he's not having fun

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #926 on: April 27, 2015, 05:30:40 PM »
Iiii don't have time for art trade right now, but I might be up for one later? Like, in a week or two or something.
Alsoooo I'm still planning to draw quick headshots of all the new OCs that appeared after I did it the first time--- it might take a while but you Will Be Drawn eventually either way!

Aahhhh, don't worry, I usually take a month to do a drawing (*ahem*Iforgotthingssoeasy*ahem*)
Oh~ ok!
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #927 on: April 27, 2015, 05:35:30 PM »
We are *so* going to have a dance party at our first SSSS meet-up.  The "Pata Pata" and "Macarena" and then my filk version of "Just My Type", until we all fall into a big giggling heap on the dance floor.
ok but the thing is
if you ask me to dance, I'll be all
*lalli pose* no
but if there are Sounds somewhere and you leave me be for too long, I will dance to it no matter what. HAIZ LOGIC
(i did a lot of dancing backstage this weekend while waiting for my turn to perform, ehehehe)

but the SSSS-meetup sounds like it will be amazing though

mad robin: ahahaha thank you!!! we're indeed the most best duo. Also I neglected to comment on your cool art earlier but it's super cool okay

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #928 on: April 27, 2015, 05:41:58 PM »
I'm wondering... could a kind-of-very-short-novel be a self-insert ? *Nervous smile* The fact is I fear I won't do anything else with that character but she won't let me in peace before I take her out of my mind....
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #929 on: April 27, 2015, 05:44:23 PM »
What a coincidence. I was just doing the macarena to christmas music this Saturday.

.........this makes it sound like I dance really stupidly and I probably do, but a lot of people also ask if I'm a dancer so interpret that how you will

@mad robin: yessssss I will add you to list of people to Real Draw i'm so excited

Also, to Mélusine, I definitely think so! :D
YEET