Author Topic: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}  (Read 72502 times)

luca0483

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them
Re: ✼ Heeded Highbound: Reboot ✼ {RP}
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2019, 05:56:37 PM »
Amelia had trotted with Anne and was now standing by the entrance

:norway: "I was kinda hoping for a light-house troll, but this beats that a by a mile!"

She smiled and was extatic, but kept the stock of her rifle to her shoulder, though she pointed the barrel down a little

:norway: "What's he saying?"

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2019, 06:08:48 PM »
Jack arches his other eyebrow, ":scotland: .... You described fiends...horrible things... I sometimes get paid the lure them away from villages and farms..."

He gingerly takes the paper glances at it and goes to his thoughts, 'they... Don't seem like Britons... Accent wrong... Lost Norman's maybe? Here to hunt the Britons?'

"Are... You from across the sea?"

:scotland: "Yes."

:norway: "I was kinda hoping for a light-house troll, but this beats that a by a mile!"

She smiled and was extatic, but kept the stock of her rifle to her shoulder, though she pointed the barrel down a little

:norway: "He wants to know where we're from, also apparently there actually are locals. Can we get the ship to come back, then, since we've already accomplished a lot?"
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2019, 06:51:41 PM »

:norway: "He wants to know where we're from, also apparently there actually are locals. Can we get the ship to come back, then, since we've already accomplished a lot?"

":scotland: Ok." 'definitely Normans.... Probably.'

'heavily armed at that'.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2019, 07:07:39 PM »

Amelia looked at Jack and thought for a second, before answering Axel's question

:norway: "Probably not, though we will have to report this over the radio. Ask him if he wants to lead us to the nearest surviving settlement. Oh, and keep an eye on him, the man is weird, too tall"

She turned and started walking back to the tank

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2019, 10:06:58 PM »
Amelia looked at Jack and thought for a second, before answering Axel's question

:norway: "Probably not, though we will have to report this over the radio. Ask him if he wants to lead us to the nearest surviving settlement. Oh, and keep an eye on him, the man is weird, too tall"

She turned and started walking back to the tank

:scotland: "Commander wants to know where the nearest town is," Axel said, staring at Jack unblinkingly.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2019, 12:47:22 AM »
Axel shrugged. :norway: "Could just shoot him if he turns out to be some freaky thing. And possibly burn the corpse. That usually works."

Rúnar made neutral, or maybe vaguely agreeing noises.

Jack arches his other eyebrow, ":scotland: .... You described fiends...horrible things... I sometimes get paid the lure them away from villages and farms..."

He gingerly takes the paper glances at it and goes to his thoughts, 'they... Don't seem like Britons... Accent wrong... Lost Norman's maybe? Here to hunt the Britons?'

"Are... You from across the sea?"

He visibly relaxed once the man took the rune. :norway: "Definitely human. Maybe sick. Don't shoot him until confirmed."

With that, he took a few steps back. This was now Commander's problem. Or something. He hoped they'd just leave the guy alone. He looked a bit freaked out.

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Temteno

« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2019, 01:21:22 AM »

Anne had waited at the entrance when Axel had just broke down the door and went up with Runar. There were so many things that were just wrong with that approach, not to mention that she hadn't even got any sensible answer.

No communication at all. It was their first day here and this looked very bad. Anne pressed few fingers on her temples and looked very disgruntled when nobody could see her.

When Amelia trotted after her and Anne could hear weird language speaking up, her eyes widened.
:sweden: "A human? I didn't dare to expect see one here", she said to Amelia but had a wary smile on her face.

Some things sounded way too good to be true.

He visibly relaxed once the man took the rune. :norway: "Definitely human. Maybe sick. Don't shoot him until confirmed."

With that, he took a few steps back. This was now Commander's problem. Or something. He hoped they'd just leave the guy alone. He looked a bit freaked out.

Anne frowned. She didn't even see anything up there and still felt like that human was probably freaking out by seeing two huge men with guns and knives.

Anne turned to Amelia.
:sweden: "What should we do? In case the human wants to come with us, we can't keep Sanni locked in the tank either for two weeks. Pampering her around isn't professional nor respectful towards her."
The woman rolled her shoulders. She itched for something.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:58:32 AM by Temteno »

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #247 on: September 12, 2019, 02:49:50 AM »
Anne had waited at the entrance when Axel had just broke down the door and went up with Runar. There were so many things that were just wrong with that approach, not to mention that she hadn't even got any sensible answer.

No communication at all. It was their first day here and this looked very bad. Anne pressed few fingers on her temples and looked very disgruntled when nobody could see her.

When Amelia trotted after her and Anne could hear weird language speaking up, her eyes widened.
:norway: "A human? I didn't dare to expect see one here", she said to Amelia but had a vary smile on her face.

Anne frowned. She didn't even see anything up there and still felt like that human was probably freaking out by seeing two huge men with guns and knives.

Anne turned to Amelia.
:sweden: "What should we do? In case the human wants to come with us, we can't keep Sanni locked in the tank either for two weeks. Pampering her around isn't professional nor respectful towards her."

:norway: "Should be good enough if he's got a face mask. And if we clean him up" he said. "But maybe we just let him be, once we contact the locals. Diplomacy and all that."

Temteno

« Reply #248 on: September 12, 2019, 06:56:01 AM »
:norway: "Should be good enough if he's got a face mask. And if we clean him up" he said. "But maybe we just let him be, once we contact the locals. Diplomacy and all that."

Anne looked satisfied with the answer and slightly glad that the girl wouldn't be under constant monitoring. She crossed her arms and tried to look more into the stairs. The woman didn't see a much of the strange human that they found immediately.
:sweden: "Depending of course how he is willing to help."
At least the person doesn't seem to be hostile, otherwise there would be no interaction up there.

She crossed her arms.
:sweden: "It's already big news that here are even any humans, maybe it gets a small newspaper column."
Smile was on her face.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:58:53 AM by Temteno »

Solokov

« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2019, 08:31:55 AM »
:scotland: "Commander wants to know where the nearest town is," Axel said, staring at Jack unblinkingly.

Jack considers the situation for a while before shrugging, ":scotland: old buncha buildings over the hill called John'o groats." 'I personally wouldn't go there... fiends and spirits an'such...'

He isn't quite sure what to make of these people just yet and doesn't just want to lead a group of lost normans to the nearest hamlet without at least knowing the measure of them.

And if it comes to them being a problem he's certain he can outrun them.

"So.... that other language you're using.......no nevermind.." he trails off and tries to compose himself a little. He still looks mildly terrified.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2019, 09:28:08 AM »
"So.... that other language you're using.......no nevermind.." he trails off and tries to compose himself a little. He still looks mildly terrified.

:norway: "He's still freaked out. Let's go eat. He can come, too. Tell him to stay away from the Finnish mage."
Rúnar turns around and leaves to go cook dinner. The tall girl said she's hungry, too. And he noticed she pretty much didn't eat on the ship at all. Along with some others.
Is sea sickness a new epidemic that's spreading around the North...?

His kitten jumped off his head before he left, and sat down on Jack's foot.

luca0483

• DeviantArt
« Reply #251 on: September 12, 2019, 09:41:27 AM »
:sweden: "A human? I didn't dare to expect see one here", she said to Amelia but had a wary smile on her face.

Anne turned to Amelia.
Anne looked satisfied with the answer and slightly glad that the girl wouldn't be under constant monitoring. She crossed her arms and tried to look more into the stairs. The woman didn't see a much of the strange human that they found immediately.
:sweden: "Depending of course how he is willing to help."
At least the person doesn't seem to be hostile, otherwise there would be no interaction up there.

She crossed her arms.
:sweden: "It's already big news that here are even any humans, maybe it gets a small newspaper column."
Smile was on her face.

As Anne had asked Amelia as she was about to leave, she had stopped and turned back to Anne, though Rúnar had answered before she could.

:norway: "What? This is the biggest news since... i don't know what. I would be surprised if this won't reach all the way to Finland before tomorrow is over. For now though, this complicates things. I guess the best we can stand outside so not to intimidate the scott here, and let Axel do the talking. Didn't think i'd ever say that"

Amelia gave a light jab to Anne's shoulder, grinning.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 10:09:08 AM by luca0483 »

Temteno

« Reply #252 on: September 12, 2019, 10:08:01 AM »
Having come down from the stairs, Amelia had stopped when Anne had asked Amelia as she had passed Anne on the way out, though Rúnar, having followed right behind her, had answered before she could.

:norway: "What? This is the biggest news since... i don't know what. I would be surprised if this won't reach all the way to Finland before tomorrow is over. For now though, this complicates things. I guess the best we can do is just stay out here as not to intimidate the scott up there, and let Axel finish talking to him. Though the idea of Axel alone being responsible for diplomacy doesn't comfort me, eh"

Amelia gave a light jab to Anne's shoulder, grinning.

Anne shrugged and smiled still.
:sweden: "You're right, this is the biggest news since the rise of the white clover. It might get two columns."
The woman glanced back to the tower, but tried to get her attention away. She agreed whole-heartedly, Anne would be intimidated too if some foreign group with guns would drive her to a corner.
The dusk was turning to a night already anyways. Soon they would need torches if they didn't get soon to the tank.

Amelia's jab made Anne amused.
:sweden: "Part of the diplomacy are now guns and breaking doors", she hummed and smacked gently Amelia's back.
She saw the tank clearly now and blinked few times. Oh yeah, her job-
The woman sighed.
:sweden: "Oh yeah leader, I will scout the John O'Groats and the roads going through it at the night. Is there something else I should check?"
Anne didn't look to thrilled, but smiled still.

Solokov

« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2019, 10:36:41 AM »

His kitten jumped off his head before he left, and sat down on Jack's foot.

Jack stares at the cat, not as someone who has never seen one, but more as someone who wasn't entirely sure what to do about this situation.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2019, 04:36:49 PM »
Jack stares at the cat, not as someone who has never seen one, but more as someone who wasn't entirely sure what to do about this situation.

Cat meowed.