Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841239 times)

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4710 on: November 23, 2015, 08:05:35 AM »

I did a redraw of my ssssona, because I felt it was long overdue :)

Her haaaaiiiir I love her hair, it's so wild! : D Yes, drawing her again was a great idea!
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4711 on: November 23, 2015, 10:12:10 AM »
Trinka: Madame Hallander looks terrifying!! You did a splendid job on her evil looks! :O

Gwenno: The water looks really great! And the hills with the sun behind them... Suddenly I want to be in that place too, it's so beautiful! ;__;

daiseerose: I love love love Klarissa's hair!! And your drawing skills have improved a lot, wow!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #4712 on: November 23, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »
i DO have a pet peeve when people act like blorptroll is everyone's property and some sort of forum maskot outsite of this thread
Well, it is the closest thing to a mascot we have, apart from squirrels or maybe Fimbulvarg.
Beating up Fimbulvarg works rather less well though. ;-;

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4713 on: November 23, 2015, 02:41:23 PM »
Well, it is the closest thing to a mascot we have, apart from squirrels or maybe Fimbulvarg.

Careful Para, you might disappear one day, never to be heard from again. Wales isn't that far from Norway.....
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4714 on: November 23, 2015, 02:44:24 PM »

Life advice: never beat up anything unless you're sure you won't mind them beating you up right back.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4715 on: November 23, 2015, 02:48:43 PM »
oh, i thought i was the mascot. I mean that's not really my problem, i just don't like it when people act like they own blorptroll and make decisions for it?

Life advice: never beat up anything unless you're sure you won't mind them beating you up right back.
haven't you asked fim to fight you like five times or something
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #4716 on: November 23, 2015, 02:50:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure she's challenged most of the forum, not to mention the entirety of Canada to a fight at least once....

Edit: oh hey 3000 posts \o/
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4717 on: November 23, 2015, 02:50:51 PM »

Why are you counting?! Anyway, they were disrespecting cheese.

I'm pretty sure she's challenged most of the forum, not to mention the entirety of Canada to a fight at least once....

Especially Canada, and you to a cross country skiing match.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:52:26 PM by Laufey »
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #4718 on: November 23, 2015, 02:59:18 PM »
Especially Canada, and you to a cross country skiing match.

Fine, but I win and I get to take you downhill skiing :D

*catapults cheese at Laufey*

Mélusine

« Reply #4719 on: November 23, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »
Fine, but I win and I get to take you downhill skiing :D

*catapults cheese at Laufey*
What are you doing with cheese and catapult again ?
*Wonders how long it will be before someone draw Laufey's troll with cheese and/or catapult*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4720 on: November 23, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »
What are you doing with cheese and catapult again ?
*Wonders how long it will be before someone draw Laufey's troll with cheese and/or catapult*

Now that she's the flap-flap troll, it would be two trolls catapulting things at each other! And the rest of us backing away veeeeeery slowly
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Mélusine

« Reply #4721 on: November 23, 2015, 03:30:23 PM »
Now that she's the flap-flap troll, it would be two trolls catapulting things at each other! And the rest of us backing away veeeeeery slowly
Ooops, mistake, sorry, flap-flap troll indeed. *Nods* That's safer.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4722 on: November 24, 2015, 11:38:11 PM »

Gwenno felt the heat of battle, and the warmth of blood on her bare hands, as the truest form of happiness.

But some said she was taking it too far, that she was becoming a monster herself....

~~~Blood Sport~~~

I might be developing a problem guys: I like painting blood too much :I  That was legit one of the funnest part about making this piece (except for drawing Gwenno's crazy eyes: I can never get enough crazy eyes ;D ) Thinking up an interesting Burton version of a troll was actually harder than I thought it would be, but I think it turned out pretty good  ^-^

This was officially the last BurtonSSSSona on my to-do list, if anyone wants a super twisted highly exaggerated version of their sona, I might be able to find the time and energy to have a go at more Burtonifications ;)  (I've caught the bug baaaaad)
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4723 on: November 25, 2015, 12:34:34 AM »

Gwenno felt the heat of battle, and the warmth of blood on her bare hands, as the truest form of happiness.

But some said she was taking it too far, that she was becoming a monster herself....

~~~Blood Sport~~~

I might be developing a problem guys: I like painting blood too much :I  That was legit one of the funnest part about making this piece (except for drawing Gwenno's crazy eyes: I can never get enough crazy eyes ;D ) Thinking up an interesting Burton version of a troll was actually harder than I thought it would be, but I think it turned out pretty good  ^-^

This was officially the last BurtonSSSSona on my to-do list, if anyone wants a super twisted highly exaggerated version of their sona, I might be able to find the time and energy to have a go at more Burtonifications ;)  (I've caught the bug baaaaad)

Eeeeeeeeeeegggggg! My various wonders and deities this is AMAZING!!!!!!! I don't even know how to express how happy I am with this, but know that I saw this at work and am pretty much shaking trying to stop myself from squeeing and freaking out everyone in the office :P It is the perfect burtonification of my 'sona and I couldn't ask for better :) It is beautiful and your burtonified troll is so wonderfully morbid and weird. I would probably gush more but I've got to do stuff in a minute or two but thank you so much for this!!!!! May edit later to add more coherence:P
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4724 on: November 25, 2015, 01:10:26 AM »
I'm in! Might take a bit to do your half of the trade, though, because Time and Real Life
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: