Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843379 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4680 on: November 20, 2015, 03:01:29 PM »

hi guys c:
hope it's not to hard to read o3o
Hello! Welcome =3
I think it's easy to read, so don't worry :) What is the first flag though? I don't recognize it

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4681 on: November 20, 2015, 03:05:59 PM »

hi guys c:

Welcome, new 'sona!
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Hrollo

• Ranger
« Reply #4682 on: November 20, 2015, 03:08:03 PM »
AquaAurion > that's the Sami flag.
Fluent: :fr: :gb:
Some knowledge: :it:
Attempting to learn again: :de:
Passive familiarity: :es: :br: :ad: :ro:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #4683 on: November 20, 2015, 03:08:37 PM »
What is the first flag though? I don't recognize it

Sami flag, so this character speaks at least one of the Sami languages.

EDIT: le oops Rollo was faster. :D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4684 on: November 20, 2015, 03:13:58 PM »
Sami flag, so this character speaks at least one of the Sami languages.

EDIT: le oops Rollo was faster. :D
Derp, I knew I probably should recognize it and now I know why >_>'

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4685 on: November 20, 2015, 05:28:51 PM »
*Coughs* Excuse me... what is his profession ? :-[
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #4686 on: November 20, 2015, 05:45:59 PM »
Bûcheron.
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Jumezat

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • the embarrassment
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4687 on: November 20, 2015, 05:47:01 PM »

They're a lumberjack ^^'

and they go by they/them pronouns btw but you couldn't have known that so its ok qwq
fluent: :norway:
I try: :uk:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4688 on: November 20, 2015, 06:05:16 PM »
Bûcheron.
And you know you're tired when you realize you was assuming it was something else than an english word é_è *Goes to hide somewhere, far away*
Aaaaaaah, and a mistake with the pronouns T_T *Goes to hide somewhere, far far away*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #4689 on: November 21, 2015, 07:10:30 AM »
Nyahahahaaa, I finally remembered to upload the last of my monster karris!! What do you mean it's 20 days since October. I have. No idea what you're talking about.

Faun, mermaid, cyclops!!

Fairy, cyborg, elf!!

Gorgon (as in Medusa), zombie, vampire, succubus!!

Squid, wraith, spider!!
Haha, I was wondering when you'd post the additional monster pics you mentioned ^_^ I'm glad you posted them they look really good and creepy. Karri makes a very good scary subject! (I especially love the spider one :3)

Gwenno, both your sweet harbinger of death-Halloween Sarah and Klarissa/Daiseerose look very good. As usual, I like the story that comes with the pictures. (Nasty looking break on the leg, and a pretty serious wound, too. I hope they still have antibiotics.
Thank you so much, I love creating these snippets of stories, it's so much fun! The break on the leg was actually just me giving up on anatomy :P I couldn't get the pose to work correctly and figured I'd just try to pass it off as an injury instead.....  ::) (I am such a terrible and lazy artist at times :)) )

hi guys c:
Ohmigosh NEW PERSON Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!! What a lovely new character you have :3 It's so nice to have some Sami representation in the thead, and I don't think we've had any lumberjacks yet either ^_^ I'm sure they'll fit right in (oh, and I could read all the text no problem  ;D )
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4690 on: November 21, 2015, 11:33:35 AM »

hi guys c:

EEEE WELCOME!!! :D What a cool concept and what a cool sona!!! I'll be adding you to the infodump as soon as I get a moment! In the meantime, you should definitely check out the expedition signup thread! I'm so excited I haven't had any new 'sonas to draw in SO LONG
YEET

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4691 on: November 21, 2015, 05:54:50 PM »

Madame Hällander liked things being in order in her organization. When people acted in the best interest of the team, they were rewarded.

When they did not .... regrettably, discipline must be doled out. She tried to be fair, she tried to teach them the proper ways.

But drastic acts call for drastic measures, and she can always rely on her right hand man to get the job done.

If only his methods weren't so .... messy ....

~~~Without Incident~~~

Thought I'd post this here too for your viewing pleasure! Finally got the BurtonSSSSona completed for the lovely and terrifying V!ssssona of our forum-mom, Ms. Sunflower. I hope I captured the way you've all imagined her in your minds, with just the right amount of class and horror. Because she truly terrifies me

I don't even want to know what she'll do to the poor sod who got blood all over her immaculate office.
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #4692 on: November 21, 2015, 05:59:29 PM »
Gwenno, here's that birthday present I promised you a billion weeks ago! Finally got around to finishing it, sorry it's so late >_>

I imagine her swinging the pole like a baseball bat - I imagine it would be extra effective on flap-flap trolls :P

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4693 on: November 21, 2015, 06:32:27 PM »

aaaa NICE!!! i really like the mermaid and the elf one,, and how the gorgon one has really thick sneks O:

[/url]
this is such a good karri!! i really like the pose, the expression, and the shady thing, giving it a really cool feel like JUST FLOATING AROUND IN THE DREAMSPACE DON'T MIND ME

i cannot believe this
i c an not bleiv e
majestic goggle flap flap

ayyyyyyyyy actually sami self-insert!!! HELLO and welcome to the gang 8)

ahh here we go, a fresh quality burtonification by trinka, indeed indeed *sips chocolate milk from wine glass*
I really like the poster on the wall there, and the "X days since incident" thing, and the cute candies... hah, does that button say "arbet"?

luv this gwenno
.....i imagine if the expedition teams had some kind of sports contest, team 2 would be very competitive and very good hahaha
you'll know where to find me.

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4694 on: November 21, 2015, 07:09:45 PM »

ahh here we go, a fresh quality burtonification by trinka, indeed indeed *sips chocolate milk from wine glass*
I really like the poster on the wall there, and the "X days since incident" thing, and the cute candies... hah, does that button say "arbet"?

Why yes fellow chap, that button does indeed say "ARBET" *eats fancy cheese off of plate with toothpick*
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat: