Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841108 times)

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4380 on: September 29, 2015, 11:20:24 AM »
if I counted my files right, this is my 23rd art trade piece.......

Achievement Unlocked: "Trading in Bulk" (get it, it's because ... like... there's cargo... in the picture....)

FINALLY finished an art trade! Sorry for taking so long, ehehehe ;w;

Here's Sóley in all her watercolor-y glory!

I'm probably going to edit the image to something better quality later but I just wanted to get this out of my queue :P

It's cool how one can identify that it's definitely a Curry picture despite the transition to a vastly different medium compared to what you usually do.

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #4381 on: September 29, 2015, 01:09:37 PM »
FINALLY finished an art trade! Sorry for taking so long, ehehehe ;w;

Here's Sóley in all her watercolor-y glory!

I'm probably going to edit the image to something better quality later but I just wanted to get this out of my queue :P

Ohhh geez I meant to reply to this this morning but

HECK YES WATERCOLOUR I LOVE WATERCOLOUR DID I EVER MENTION and your style looks fantastic YES
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4382 on: September 29, 2015, 03:10:03 PM »
All the art posted here in the past few days has been gorgeeeooouuuuss aaaAAAAAHHHHH
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4383 on: September 29, 2015, 10:29:38 PM »
This is my favorite portrait paint BY FAR that I've done yet :D And here we have the disaster duo, AKA Karna and Karri!

I've discovered an actual painting style, I think, and I'm so happy :'3c

EDIT: Eich informed me that I don't actually have to censor this since its gore level is within what the comic has, so WOO MORE BLOOD SPLATTERS FOR EVERYBODY  (ノ◯ヮ◯)ノ :。・:*:・゚'☆

EDITEDIT: you know what I was talking about the painting style but all that blood lowkey covers it up :P

Spoiler: previous UnBlooded Version • show

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:48:02 PM by Curry »
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4384 on: September 29, 2015, 10:43:42 PM »
This is my favorite portrait paint BY FAR that I've done yet :D And here we have the disaster duo, AKA Karna and Karri!

EDIT: Eich informed me that I don't actually have to censor this since its gore level is within what the comic has, so WOO MORE BLOOD SPLATTERS FOR EVERYBODY  (ノ◯ヮ◯)ノ :。・:*:・゚'☆

Wow Curry this is awesome! I really like the painting style, it's really impressive. Those eyes woowwwww :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #4385 on: September 29, 2015, 10:45:50 PM »

WOO MORE BLOOD SPLATTERS FOR EVERYBODY  (ノ◯ヮ◯)ノ :。・:*:・゚'☆
Wow, this looks great! Those are some very awesome bloodspatters I must say. *_*
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4386 on: September 30, 2015, 05:49:10 AM »

AAAHHH this is so cool! I had fun watching you apply blood makeup at the stream last night. this is like... cheshire cat and cheshire shark... is that a thing

and now
art trade with willowham, whose sona I had to dig up from the depths of their tumblr
you'll know where to find me.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4387 on: September 30, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
and now
art trade with willowham, whose sona I had to dig up from the depths of their tumblr

EEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO PRETTY AND THAT SHIRT IS SUPER CUTE
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4388 on: September 30, 2015, 09:27:09 AM »
HEY TRINKA I FINALLY DID THE ART TRADE!
mucha style, as requested~

sorry it took so long haha. I have learnt that nobody should take on this many art trades at the same time, not even me. I'm gonna try to clear my Art Trade Cache this week so I can make space for upcoming projects...

HI HELLO YES THIS IS TRINKA CALLING FROM THE AFTERLIFE, I HAVE BEEN SLAIN

So beautiful, yes yes, muy bueno! Love the Muchaness of it all, perfect, lovely, awesome! Also much approval for the choice of pose and composition (And her plump little thighs are killing me, so cute)

I swear guys, I'm not dead, just drowning in real life right now orz
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4389 on: September 30, 2015, 09:28:20 AM »
Waaaaaah such coolness!!!!!!

Curry - blooming hell, you're brilliant at watercolours as well aren't you! Really I shouldn't be surprised, it's quite beautiful as always ^_^ and I know that I've already said it in the stream but the devilish duo pic is freaking awesome (even better with all the blood maybe :P )

Haiz - Have you gotten an award for the most art trades yet and the most ridiculous dedication in actually completing them all? I think you should...... Willowham's picture looks a bit different from the usual stuff, almost like traditional art done using digital (not so great at describing things, but I like how it turned out, likewise the Trinka pic, the Mucha style is really pretty and suits her adorable 'sona really well and videovance looks waaaaay too cute sitting on that box :3 )
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4390 on: September 30, 2015, 01:15:55 PM »
HI HELLO YES THIS IS TRINKA CALLING FROM THE AFTERLIFE, I HAVE BEEN SLAIN

So beautiful, yes yes, muy bueno! Love the Muchaness of it all, perfect, lovely, awesome! Also much approval for the choice of pose and composition (And her plump little thighs are killing me, so cute)
EEE i'm glad you like it!!! I did indeed think poetry's pose fit Mimmi rather well ^______^

Haiz - Have you gotten an award for the most art trades yet and the most ridiculous dedication in actually completing them all? I think you should...... Willowham's picture looks a bit different from the usual stuff, almost like traditional art done using digital (not so great at describing things, but I like how it turned out, likewise the Trinka pic, the Mucha style is really pretty and suits her adorable 'sona really well and videovance looks waaaaay too cute sitting on that box :3 )
I still have... two more trades on my list... also I'm not sure what my trade count is compared to Unlos'. but thank you! it's a little different because I've finally gotten hold of some new brushes in firealpaca! AT LAST
you'll know where to find me.

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4391 on: September 30, 2015, 01:47:18 PM »
Wow Curry this is awesome! I really like the painting style, it's really impressive. Those eyes woowwwww :D
Wow, this looks great! Those are some very awesome bloodspatters I must say. *_*
Aaaaaaaah thank you guys!! The eyes and bloodsplatters are my favorite parts of the picture ::)

AAAHHH this is so cool! I had fun watching you apply blood makeup at the stream last night. this is like... cheshire cat and cheshire shark... is that a thing
Those Weird Cheshire Nerds.png
No but seriously that would be really fun to design?? And again, blood is my JAM ;3c

Curry - blooming hell, you're brilliant at watercolours as well aren't you! Really I shouldn't be surprised, it's quite beautiful as always ^_^ and I know that I've already said it in the stream but the devilish duo pic is freaking awesome (even better with all the blood maybe :P )

Ohhhh my gosh thank you so much!!! ___(:'3/L)______ I'm glad people like the watercolors because they're really fun and relaxing to do and?? wow I love it so much ehehehehe

Also!! If there's anybody who doesn't mind me possibly taking a while to do art trades, I've gotten through a lot of my list and I'm up for a couple more if anybody else is interested!! :D They'd probably all be either watercolors or digital paints like the disaster duo just now, most likely paints.
YEET

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4392 on: September 30, 2015, 01:51:24 PM »
Also!! If there's anybody who doesn't mind me possibly taking a while to do art trades, I've gotten through a lot of my list and I'm up for a couple more if anybody else is interested!! :D They'd probably all be either watercolors or digital paints like the disaster duo just now, most likely paints.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!
Er, I mean yeah, sure. Why not? <_< Ignore the fact that it took me all of four minutes to reply to this...
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #4393 on: September 30, 2015, 02:11:46 PM »

WOO MORE BLOOD SPLATTERS FOR EVERYBODY  (ノ◯ヮ◯)ノ :。・:*:・゚'☆

Bloodforthebloodgod (but whose blood though). Gotta appreciate how Karna is basically nestled in a mass of floof.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4394 on: September 30, 2015, 03:19:54 PM »
AGAIN, THERE'S TOO MUCH ART

And it's all beautiful and stuff, congratulations everyone!!

ME!!!! \o/
I'm up for an art trade, yep yep!!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."