Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843398 times)

jesty

• Tumblr
  • *twirls around*
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4155 on: September 07, 2015, 11:38:53 AM »

Reference pic. Dat tree.

Oooo wow this is amazing! Everything you are drawing is amazing and beautiful! *-*
"There is no reason to not believe that advancement and revolution will come in the future" ~Arie Selinger
:hat: :betterhat:                                  :usa: :spain:
I will Survive~ :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4156 on: September 07, 2015, 12:33:49 PM »
Yes you can has one, you only have to ask! (That goes for anyone who wants me to draw their ssssona. If you have a reference pic you want me to draw from -finding and choosing one is sometimes the most time-consuming part- just PM me! I'm actually super duper flattered by requests)

Reference pic. Dat tree.

That is the coolest tree
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4157 on: September 07, 2015, 03:53:08 PM »
Ooooh it's so pretty!!!!! *jumps up and down* thank youuuuuuuuu! I will make you a thing as well!
You're welcome, and I look forward to seeing what you'll make ;D

Oooo wow this is amazing! Everything you are drawing is amazing and beautiful! *-*
Thank you so much!!

That is the coolest tree

I knooww! I want a tree like that. I got pretty envious of the model in the reference photo who got to sit in that tree..

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4158 on: September 07, 2015, 04:49:18 PM »
Just sayin.
ahaha no stress^^"

and now
a blast from the past:

some of you will remember I drew this for the norway day of may 17th, and I never thought I'd be picking it up again - but for some reason my former PE teacher has stalked through my art page on facebook and decided he wants to buy this piece from me. I don't think he has the slightest clue what he's purchasing, but I'm not complaining... maybe I can get him to read SSSS like the good minnion I am.

anyway I added some watercolour to the original~
you'll know where to find me.

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #4159 on: September 07, 2015, 05:06:02 PM »
a blast from the past:

some of you will remember I drew this for the norway day of may 17th, and I never thought I'd be picking it up again - but for some reason my former PE teacher has stalked through my art page on facebook and decided he wants to buy this piece from me. I don't think he has the slightest clue what he's purchasing, but I'm not complaining... maybe I can get him to read SSSS like the good minnion I am.

This is fabulous! and one of the many pieces I couldn't compliment when I was reading through the entire thread
*resists urge to burst out laughing* does your former PE teacher have even a remote idea what (or rather, who) Fimby is playing? (that's a rhetorical question, I know xD)
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4160 on: September 07, 2015, 06:00:19 PM »
ahaha no stress^^"

and now
a blast from the past:

Oh wow that PE teacher has no idea what he's getting into, does he?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4161 on: September 07, 2015, 06:12:35 PM »

He's maybe a secret fan...
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #4162 on: September 08, 2015, 02:11:34 AM »

Oh yes, I remember this! I love the addition of watercolours, they make it even better c:
I think either your former PE teacher is either a secret fan, or completely clueless - those references to the comic are rather hard to miss...
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #4163 on: September 08, 2015, 04:12:46 PM »
and now
a blast from the past:
I really like the way you added watercolors to this. I wonder if your PE teacher stalks the forum, too?

Hey, remember this guy?
HarrisWilkens, I'm sad we've seen so little of your ssssona, so I'll try to remedy that:

reference pic

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #4164 on: September 08, 2015, 04:45:29 PM »
I really like the way you added watercolors to this. I wonder if your PE teacher stalks the forum, too?

Hey, remember this guy?
HarrisWilkens, I'm sad we've seen so little of your ssssona, so I'll try to remedy that:

reference pic

It's now my headcanon that Harris Wilkens is the author of the legendary field manual 'Alt om Spadar', which is actually a consise guide to killing things with shovels  :D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 04:48:17 PM by Fimbulvarg »

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4165 on: September 08, 2015, 04:47:39 PM »
the legendary field manual 'Alt om Spadar', which is actually a consise guide to killing things with shovels  :D

I'm a bit worried that you know that exists... and that smiley face you put in... *locks doors*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4166 on: September 08, 2015, 05:06:03 PM »

Hey, remember this guy?

reference pic

All shall fear the mighty shovel, eh?
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4167 on: September 08, 2015, 06:37:35 PM »
Unlos a tree for a tree :)

I love drawing trees so much
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #4168 on: September 09, 2015, 07:41:17 AM »
It's now my headcanon that Harris Wilkens is the author of the legendary field manual 'Alt om Spadar', which is actually a consise guide to killing things with shovels  :D
Yes! And how to bury the evidence afterwards, of course.
All shall fear the mighty shovel, eh?
Hah, I'd definitely spjoing back if I was an accordion-troll and that guy came at me.

Unlos a tree for a tree :)

I love drawing trees so much

Thank you!! Yes to drawing trees. I love this one, the bark and texture is really well done, perfect for leaning against. I think I'm spotting a falling apple, and hope this means I will have an epiphany on how to organize the expeditions, or better yet, find a cure for the rash.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4169 on: September 09, 2015, 03:41:06 PM »
Remember when I said I was bad at drawing? That was just digital art. Took this with my phone since I have no scanner.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:48:49 PM by Ragnarok »