Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842843 times)

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #3735 on: August 12, 2015, 02:27:16 PM »
first of all:

SKITTLES!HAIZ IS REAL

I'm a bit surprised you're not wearing glasses with brightly coloured frames considering the overall psychedelic tint on basically everything else.

second of all:

anything for you, fim.

I would feel maybe a little bad for once again calling on you to draw stuff I want to see ... but nah, with this kind of result I couldn't possibly feel bad at all  :D
So, I, uh, um, yeah.... thank you.

Also the expressions are great! Lauftroll looks like it has decided this immovable object smelling of rust and weapons oil is definitely not food.

Considering Lauftroll's build, I'd rather bet on a version of Whack-a-Mole with some huge battle hammer.

Yeah... some kind of mace.

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #3736 on: August 12, 2015, 02:50:15 PM »
ahahah thank you everyone, I'm glad you enjoy my wonky sequential doodles!!

Haiz: The expressions in this are hilarious. I love the "spjoing". There should be a trophy for you, like "creator of words" or something.
pff, maybe, though I doubt I've invented half the words you guys think I have. I appreciate the sentiment, but as resident trophymaker I don't think I could possibly create one for myself just like that O:

I would feel maybe a little bad for once again calling on you to draw stuff I want to see ... but nah, with this kind of result I couldn't possibly feel bad at all  :D
So, I, uh, um, yeah.... thank you.

Also the expressions are great! Lauftroll looks like it has decided this immovable object smelling of rust and weapons oil is definitely not food.
hahahahaha you're welcome
believe me when I say I would've art reflex'd it long before you asked, except I didn't have the opportunity to before now. but I find the fact that you genuinely requested a drawing where you're flipped over by a troll endlessly amusing

"not food", or maybe even... object of revenge

Yeah... some kind of mace.
YOU DIDN'T

I'm a bit surprised you're not wearing glasses with brightly coloured frames considering the overall psychedelic tint on basically everything else.

T A S T E   T H E   R A I N B O W

... maybe I shouldn't have access to photoshop
Spoiler: unedited version from before the photoshopocalypse • show

you'll know where to find me.

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3737 on: August 12, 2015, 02:59:03 PM »
Those beads. Now I want nonstop (are they a thing outside scandinavia? MnMs isn't the same)
Now I know what candyssssona you are, Haiz!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:12:02 PM by Unlos »

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #3738 on: August 12, 2015, 03:51:06 PM »
Those beads. Now I want nonstop (are they a thing outside scandinavia? MnMs isn't the same)
Now I know what candyssssona you are, Haiz!
well, there's Smarties? Nonstop are better though.

(I'm Skittles, but smarties/nonstop work well too :3)

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #3739 on: August 12, 2015, 07:27:16 PM »
hmmmhmhmmhmmhHMMHMHMHM
Perhaps this will be my next animation project :3c and the reason I finally learn how to use flash
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3740 on: August 12, 2015, 08:00:36 PM »
Art trade time! This is for Feartheviolas, based off of a couple of papercuts I gave her some time ago (I do believe she posted them here somewhere...) The demon cats may have gotten into some art supplies while Sóley was sleeping, and they decided to do some Día de los Muertos-inspired painting. On each other. Anyway, here you go!

I hope you like it, because the folds in the bedsheets nearly killed me!
Unlos, you're next  ;D
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3741 on: August 12, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
Art trade time! This is for Feartheviolas, based off of a couple of papercuts I gave her some time ago (I do believe she posted them here somewhere...) The demon cats may have gotten into some art supplies while Sóley was sleeping, and they decided to do some Día de los Muertos-inspired painting. On each other. Anyway, here you go!

Unlos, you're next  ;D

Oh my gosh Ana, this is awesome!!! I love the demons and the patterns on them! And the bed sheets look wonderful :)
I wonder how next morning at breakfast will go... who will be the one to tell Sóley she has paint all over her face?
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
« Reply #3742 on: August 12, 2015, 08:49:01 PM »
Oh my gosh Ana, this is awesome!!! I love the demons and the patterns on them! And the bed sheets look wonderful :)
I wonder how next morning at breakfast will go... who will be the one to tell Sóley she has paint all over her face?

I volunteer Lauftroll!!! *runs and hides*

Glad you like it!
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #3743 on: August 13, 2015, 02:12:14 PM »

Unlos, you're next  ;D
Really pretty! Nice work on the sheets, too. And EEEE, I'm, looking forward to seeing your version of my ssssona!
Haiz, I forgot to comment on your latest comic, but the expression and timing is simply perfect. And of course the bed is weaponized. Of course.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #3744 on: August 13, 2015, 03:39:09 PM »
For Ana:

everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
« Reply #3745 on: August 13, 2015, 04:17:40 PM »
For Ana:

EEEEEEE! I love it! Thank you so much!!! But you stay away from my bag, you little demon-spawn! Vi, I sincerely hope your cats don't chew on things, for their own sake. I'm very protective of that bag ;D

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #3746 on: August 13, 2015, 04:22:13 PM »
EEEEEEE! I love it! Thank you so much!!! But you stay away from my bag, you little demon-spawn! Vi, I sincerely hope your cats don't chew on things, for their own sake. I'm very protective of that bag ;D

Ummmm chew on things? My demons? Neverrrrrrrrrr. *runs and hides*

Haiz! I made a thing, you might find it useful. You know. Just in case someone wants to borrow some of your clothes.

It's a bookmark. With two staves against stealing. How they work.

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #3747 on: August 13, 2015, 04:29:45 PM »
Ana & Viola: cute arts!!!

Haiz, I forgot to comment on your latest comic, but the expression and timing is simply perfect. And of course the bed is weaponized. Of course.
thanks! and I KNOW, RIGHT

Haiz! I made a thing, you might find it useful. You know. Just in case someone wants to borrow some of your clothes.

in case """SOMEONE"""" wants to """"BORROW"""" some of my clothes, indeed... but gosh, thank you, these will definitely come in handy! (and as a long-time student at the academy, of course I already knew these staves.)

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
« Reply #3748 on: August 13, 2015, 10:34:31 PM »
Because Curry is singlehandedly destroying my productivity with sona AU's, I now present twizzler-Ana! No regrets, Curry, no regrets.

(Image size is ridiculously small for digital art because I drew this with an art app on my phone while babysitting.)

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #3749 on: August 13, 2015, 11:02:41 PM »
(mwahahaha, trends are my One True Talent)

I was productive today, got an essay done AND an art trade, go me!!

Don't worry, they'll find your letter, just give them a second (or two)

I'm much more pleased with this drawing of Marja this go around ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
YEET