Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842474 times)

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • i am rage incarnate. your world shall burn.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #2595 on: June 25, 2015, 05:15:58 PM »
North if you're not booked yet, I'd like to try a trade with you o 3o
I just finished a couple of things on my to-do list so I've got space open--and obove all that I'd love to see Shane in your style--especially the hair if that makes any sense xD I also have an intense need to draw your 'Sona in a Water Tribe outfit asdfghasdfs

If you're booked though then that's cool I'll still probably Water Tribe your 'Sona justsaying
... ok i can make an exception because your idea is too great to resist
you're still third on the list but i'm on summer vacatoin and i've got time B^)
Fluent: :norway: :uk:
Newbie: :germany: :russia:
Pronouns: she/her

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
« Reply #2596 on: June 25, 2015, 05:27:28 PM »
... ok i can make an exception because your idea is too great to resist
you're still third on the list but i'm on summer vacatoin and i've got time B^)
//pumps fist// Awright! Hey btw warrior or bender? Just wanna make a note so that when I do start on it (its 3rd on my art trade list too, to be honest xD so no worries there) I'll know which kind of outfit to use, and what kind of poses I should try out and stuff x3

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2597 on: June 25, 2015, 05:32:55 PM »
//pumps fist// Awright! Hey btw warrior or bender? Just wanna make a note so that when I do start on it (its 3rd on my art trade list too, to be honest xD so no worries there) I'll know which kind of outfit to use, and what kind of poses I should try out and stuff x3
Just go for whatever you want! I think the bender-idea sounds great, so if you're pumped about that, go for it 8) Any special wishes about how I should draw you?

koalalou

• Scout
« Reply #2598 on: June 25, 2015, 05:38:13 PM »
Just go for whatever you want! I think the bender-idea sounds great, so if you're pumped about that, go for it 8) Any special wishes about how I should draw you?

//pieruettes//
//scribbles 'bender' into her notes//
Time to go study some Tai Chi vids for pose ideas xD

And nah, I can't really think of anything specific--I'll be happy with whatever you feel like drawing~
I've been told I'm easy to please lol

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2599 on: June 25, 2015, 05:48:12 PM »
//pieruettes//
//scribbles 'bender' into her notes//
Time to go study some Tai Chi vids for pose ideas xD

And nah, I can't really think of anything specific--I'll be happy with whatever you feel like drawing~
I've been told I'm easy to please lol
yesss, this is going to be great
Sure! Whatever I settle on, I'll make sure to do my best :D

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #2600 on: June 25, 2015, 09:47:51 PM »
Whoa, a wild Trinka has appeared!

I'm here with my half of an art trade with Callipygous (getting art done quickly, yeah, I'm on a roll!)
So the reasoning behind this is that one of the things I found funny about her character is that they pick up useless skills, like juggling. And with a spaztastic go-getter like that hanging around, of COURSE they would have tried juggling knives at some point in time. But hasn't died yet, so there's that.

:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

koalalou

• Scout
« Reply #2601 on: June 25, 2015, 10:03:02 PM »
Whoa, a wild Trinka has appeared!

I'm here with my half of an art trade with Callipygous (getting art done quickly, yeah, I'm on a roll!)
So the reasoning behind this is that one of the things I found funny about her character is that they pick up useless skills, like juggling. And with a spaztastic go-getter like that hanging around, of COURSE they would have tried juggling knives at some point in time. But hasn't died yet, so there's that.

Oh wow this is awesome xD lol I love that pose!

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
« Reply #2602 on: June 25, 2015, 11:43:11 PM »
im kinda already spread kinda thin, so i don't know if i can offer anything but anyone who likes to draw cats:

This is my cat, Sam-mewl, or Sam for short. He's a big ball of purr, and we think he's a little special, so probly a Grade C cat for his purr-sona, Ilmari's cat friend who stays at home and keeps mice away mostly.
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #2603 on: June 26, 2015, 12:32:05 AM »
im kinda already spread kinda thin, so i don't know if i can offer anything but anyone who likes to draw cats:

This is my cat, Sam-mewl, or Sam for short. He's a big ball of purr, and we think he's a little special, so probly a Grade C cat for his purr-sona, Ilmari's cat friend who stays at home and keeps mice away mostly.
D'awww! Fluffy!
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2604 on: June 26, 2015, 12:48:51 AM »
Trinka
And now, my own emotions will kill me! And it'll be the best death, even better than overdose of chocolate.
Poor Mimmi's nerves! It's impossible to explain to Maria that her method of delivery is terrible. Gosh, this girl is still alive only because of a cat who's looking after her.

Meanwhile I have something for Unlos.
Don't ask about the pose, I don't know what is this :D
The Spontaneous Dance With Apples maybe?
And ADORABLE CURLY HAIR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it was a pleasure to draw them.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE I love it! The expression and the pose and the hair and I had to log on to the pc before work (I usually check the comic and the forum on my phone in the morning as I'm addicted but typing on my phone is a pain) just to say wow, so now I've gottta run! With a biig smile on my face!

And Trinka, what a wonderfully inventive Calli, juggling not only with knives but with diffferently shaped knives!! I'd probably run or close my eyes too..

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #2605 on: June 26, 2015, 01:30:41 AM »
Hello!!! This is Trinka's older sis, you guys--- she's gotten to me I'm on page 95 now...I finished, in 5 hours, why do I do this to myself? (-n-)

Look, something that isn't Chibi!!! I made this for Curry today because I wanted to watercolor something "fwooshy" and then Trinka showed me your character in her dream regalia and I absolutely adore your sona's hair!!!

I was going to add a watercolor splash to the background but scared of messing it up and too lazy to make a separate one that I'd need to photoshop in, maybe someday....

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:09:40 AM by Trinka »
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #2606 on: June 26, 2015, 01:44:47 AM »

I don't have anything particularly constructive to say but I reallyreally love all of your drawings so much like what the heck. look at these beautiful arts. I am in awe
mad robin, I think I've seen your art evolve a bit for the past months, and I already really liked your art a lot but it's getting more and more wonderful, and I love that slightly watercolory shading effect??
you'll know where to find me.

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2607 on: June 26, 2015, 04:16:18 AM »
Hehehe, I made my own profile now...
Time to work on a SSSSona and make myself some pretty arts for an avatar!

Hello!!! This is Trinka's older sis, you guys--- she's gotten to me I'm on page 95 now...I finished, in 5 hours, why do I do this to myself? (-n-)

Look, something that isn't Chibi!!! I made this for Curry today because I wanted to watercolor something "fwooshy" and then Trinka showed me your character in her dream regalia and I absolutely adore your sona's hair!!!

I was going to add a watercolor splash to the background but scared of messing it up and too lazy to make a separate one that I'd need to photoshop in, maybe someday....

Born into :canada:
Raised with :usa:
Struggled and lost with :spain:

I survived! :chap8:

North

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2608 on: June 26, 2015, 07:08:36 AM »
[heart eyes] guyssss your art is so cool

Alethryia, welcome with your own profile! Your username is cool :0

mad robin your digital art looks really bright and colourful and joyful i get so happy just looking at it

Trinka DUDE I love the way you colour!! Are your drawings big? Just wondering 'cause it seems like you got a lot of details there. I usually use half of an A4-paper for one drawing when using pencils, I don't like working on too much space 'cause my porportions end up all wobbly.

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #2609 on: June 26, 2015, 07:50:19 AM »
Yay fixed links
I noticed your avatar signature, and accepted the invitation. I can try coloring it digitally too, if you like.

(I don't know if this is how you imagined him or not, but it's how I imagined him, so...:P)
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.