Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842180 times)

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #1560 on: May 21, 2015, 06:13:14 PM »
Can... can I adopt it? Please? That's the cutest thing ever! ;V;

Until you try to go to sleep but it won't stop bellowing. There's a reason people who've recently become parents look like zombies.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1561 on: May 21, 2015, 06:15:37 PM »
Until you try to go to sleep but it won't stop bellowing. There's a reason people who've recently become parents look like zombies.

Between that and its small size (since trolls used to be human and presumably have roughly as much mass as in their pre-Rash state)... does this mean it was a trollified baby?   :(
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #1562 on: May 21, 2015, 06:19:21 PM »
Between that and its small size (since trolls used to be human and presumably have roughly as much mass as in their pre-Rash state)... does this mean it was a trollified baby?   :(
It... makes sen... it's horrible.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1563 on: May 21, 2015, 06:22:04 PM »

I tried to reply something on the lines of pacifiers but for a moment I entirely forgot the English word and sat here thinking "what's that... bit... gag... no, not right, sordina... noooo". Maybe it's good I don't have children.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1564 on: May 21, 2015, 06:25:25 PM »
Something tells me this particular bagpipe creature does not rank very high in the beast hierarchy when sorted by potential danger to humans.
Can... can I adopt it? Please? That's the cutest thing ever! ;V;
Poor thing, how is it going to reach the microphone? ;)

I haven't thought about a backstory for it yet, but this makes a little too much sense. SLEEP WELL FRIENDS
you'll know where to find me.

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1565 on: May 21, 2015, 06:35:41 PM »

Oh gods. I hated those days. ;_;
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1566 on: May 21, 2015, 07:00:28 PM »
So who is the cutest troll around? The Blep Troll from Dood Leordie or The Blorp Troll? (Blep, blorp, blart... people here can get really creative with words :P)

I suggest a rap battle between the two of them.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1567 on: May 21, 2015, 07:49:06 PM »
I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF RAP BATTLE

Also, in the meantime, I kind of made an actual reference of Karri so I can replace the picture on the infodump with this and pretend the first one never happened. Yay!

Excuse the hasty coloring, I was NOT feeling all that hair :I If anybody is drawing Karri and they need me to translate the text my terrible handwriting, just ask :0

i've been really active today with posting draws what is this madness
YEET

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #1568 on: May 22, 2015, 02:43:23 AM »
Okay, let's see...

AuthorOfLight: Your ssss-sona looks cool! ^^

Unlos: Drumtroll. Oh gosh yes.

Haiz: THAT'S THE MOS CUTE THING I NEVER SEEN ;w; What's the name of this baby~? :3

Curry: YES new reference of Karri! Looks awesome! :D
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1569 on: May 22, 2015, 04:56:22 AM »
So who is the cutest troll around? The Blep Troll from Dood Leordie or The Blorp Troll? (Blep, blorp, blart... people here can get really creative with words :P)

I suggest a rap battle between the two of them.

I can imagine how this would unfold:

Blorp Troll: *Angry squeaking* AAAAAAAeeeeOOOuuuAAA
[Translation: In west Copenhagen born and raised/In the ruins was where I spent most of my days/Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool/And all stalkin some kitties outside of the school/When a couple of guys who were up to no good/Started setting fire to my neighborhood/I got in one little fight and my mom got scared]

Blep Troll: :þ
[Translation: I like flies]

I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF RAP BATTLE

Also, in the meantime, I kind of made an actual reference of Karri so I can replace the picture on the infodump with this and pretend the first one never happened. Yay!

Excuse the hasty coloring, I was NOT feeling all that hair :I If anybody is drawing Karri and they need me to translate the text my terrible handwriting, just ask :0

i've been really active today with posting draws what is this madness

Most best uniform design 2015!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:23:54 PM by Fimbulwaffle »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1570 on: May 22, 2015, 05:34:04 AM »

Wooop I love it when people actually show how the uniform thing works! Nicely done too, I love your drawing style... besides this pic just got me thinking how handy it is that the backside of the cleansers' trousers is black because even at a distance, even if they and you are both moving fast and even if you only glimpse them from the side of your eye you can immediately tell which way they're facing. Not saying this would be important to know around Karri unless I actually am.

[Translation: In west Copenhagen born and raised/In the ruins was where I spent most of my days/Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool/And all stalkin some kitties outside of the school/When a couple of guys who were up to no good/Started setting fire to my neighborhood/I got in one little fight and my mom got scared]

*wipes tears*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1571 on: May 22, 2015, 05:51:05 AM »

I picture Blep Troll saying that in the same voice as Goggles Kid here: 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #1572 on: May 22, 2015, 12:31:23 PM »
Welp, I have two things to say.

ONE- I would really like for my self-insert to interact with your self-insert, so if you wanna do a thing, hit me up.

TWO- On the infodump, I am sure I count as a mage (a weird mage, but a mage none the less.)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #1573 on: May 22, 2015, 02:19:25 PM »
TWO- On the infodump, I am sure I count as a mage (a weird mage, but a mage none the less.)

I fixed your profession! Being a mage wasn't really specifically mentioned on your profile, which is why you weren't put down as one :)

oh and btw Curry, I love your new design! It's so detailed - it looks fantastic ^^
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

AuthorOfLight

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • i am just a littol creachur
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1574 on: May 22, 2015, 02:43:51 PM »

I really want to see a version of this: