Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843102 times)

tabeabd

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • I need coffee
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #525 on: April 13, 2015, 06:05:36 PM »
Oh wow! So much awesome OCs! Wonderful job guys! ^^
oh and, I'm new here so... if I act strange or shy is because i'm too nervous...

Heeey, a familiar name! Welcome to the forum :)

Also, the pic in your other post doesn't seem to show up for me.
Fluent::usa: 
Intermediate but rusty::germany:
Learning: 
Should know but doesn't::brazil:

:chap4::chap5::chap6::chap7:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #526 on: April 13, 2015, 06:09:53 PM »
Heeey, a familiar name! Welcome to the forum :)

Also, the pic in your other post doesn't seem to show up for me.

Tabea! -hugs- Thank you~
And yep I know the pic doesn't show, IDK how to put it :T
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #527 on: April 13, 2015, 06:12:23 PM »
You have to get a direct link to the image :3 A link to the page where it's posted won't work (I opened the 'image' in a new tab so that's how i saw it.)
YEET

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #528 on: April 13, 2015, 06:27:10 PM »
You have to get a direct link to the image :3 A link to the page where it's posted won't work (I opened the 'image' in a new tab so that's how i saw it.)
What do you mean? Like that links you can post that shows only the image and the rest white? :3c
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #529 on: April 13, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »
What do you mean? Like that links you can post that shows only the image and the rest white? :3c

Put this address in your image tag:

http://img01.deviantart.net/438c/i/2015/093/b/d/ssss_self_insert_by_realredcloudyt-d8o8kqc.jpg

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #530 on: April 13, 2015, 06:30:49 PM »
aaahhhh new cute members of the crew!! or not-so-crew in in the case of Marja Korhonen, heh. ALso gosh I love the courier thing you've got going on, will you deliver the letters my magesona keeps bugging hir finnish relatives with??
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #531 on: April 13, 2015, 06:32:45 PM »
Put this address in your image tag:

http://img01.deviantart.net/438c/i/2015/093/b/d/ssss_self_insert_by_realredcloudyt-d8o8kqc.jpg
That's what I was talking about! XD
I'm in IPad and I'm tired so I didn't search it, I'm so smart-
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #532 on: April 13, 2015, 07:05:23 PM »
[Infomercial Voice] Ahem.

Hello, friends and citizens! I am here to share with you the Great News that our New and Updated SSSSona Infodump is completely up-to-date, with features like EVERYBODY WHO HAS POSTED AN SSSSONA HERE sorted by not only name, like most other organization services provide, but also by nationality and profession! What an amazing product, right? Well, that's not all! There's also a Handy Language Chart with EVERYBODY EVER and the connections between people who can understand and communicate with each other! This AMAZING resource, headed by the intrepid Curry and KauniitaUnia, is available at any time at this link right here! Happy usage, people!

[/Infomercial Voice]

Since there are so many new crewmembers, this is just a reminder that there is indeed a collection of all the information about the SSSSonas so conveniently created for your use, and that everything is current (at least until somebody else makes a SSSSona) • v • The link above is to the google drive.
YEET

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #533 on: April 13, 2015, 07:13:01 PM »

Hello, friends and citizens! I am here to share with you the Great News that our New and Updated SSSSona Infodump is completely up-to-date, with features like EVERYBODY WHO HAS POSTED AN SSSSONA HERE sorted by not only name, like most other organization services provide, but also by nationality and profession! What an amazing product, right? Well, that's not all! There's also a Handy Language Chart with EVERYBODY EVER and the connections between people who can understand and communicate with each other! This AMAZING resource, headed by the intrepid Curry and KauniitaUnia, is available at any time at this link right here! Happy usage, people!

[/Infomercial Voice]

Since there are so many new crewmembers, this is just a reminder that there is indeed a collection of all the information about the SSSSonas so conveniently created for your use, and that everything is current (at least until somebody else makes a SSSSona) • v • The link above is to the google drive.

Thanks Curry! I'm working on a sketch dump of my sona, and a bio. So keep an eye out for it ^_^
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #534 on: April 13, 2015, 07:15:55 PM »
Seeing all these SSSS-sonas, I want to make one now. But there are so many things I'm not sure of, starting with where my character would be from since I'm in the US irl. But....

All these cute characters! They all look really well-thought out.
Have a go, I placed my character in Finland although IRL I reside in New Zealand. (The possibility of New Zealand maintaining a population in Y90 is another topic in another thread.)
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #535 on: April 13, 2015, 07:23:40 PM »

[/Infomercial Voice]

Holy Frijoles, Curry, this is incredible!
I will have to flesh out my persona a wee bit more somewhere other than inside my head.  Would I post that here ?  I admit I don't know how to operate Google docs or Google drive.

My persona drawing actually has a punchline - she is stuck carving stamps as part of her living, but she has made a big and fairly ornate one for the word "Ei" which means "NO."
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

tabeabd

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • I need coffee
« Reply #536 on: April 13, 2015, 07:29:41 PM »
Curry, that is amazing!! And super convenient. * gives all the cookies*
Fluent::usa: 
Intermediate but rusty::germany:
Learning: 
Should know but doesn't::brazil:

:chap4::chap5::chap6::chap7:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #537 on: April 13, 2015, 07:40:25 PM »
Curry, that is amazing!! And super convenient. * gives all the cookies*
Holy Frijoles, Curry, this is incredible!
I will have to flesh out my persona a wee bit more somewhere other than inside my head.  Would I post that here ?  I admit I don't know how to operate Google docs or Google drive.

My persona drawing actually has a punchline - she is stuck carving stamps as part of her living, but she has made a big and fairly ornate one for the word "Ei" which means "NO."
Thanks Curry! I'm working on a sketch dump of my sona, and a bio. So keep an eye out for it ^_^
Thank you all! KauniitaUnia is responsible for lots of the aesthetic and about half of the more recent characters. Couldn't do it without her! *munches on cookies*
I will! All information/pictures by the OC's creator are automatically added, with extra pictures and extremely long blocks of text as links to this forum, so definitely here where everybody can access it. (Long information is long backstories and stories. An example of short extra information is what wavewright62 just said about having a 'no' stamp :3)
YEET

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #538 on: April 13, 2015, 09:04:23 PM »
... if you *do* want to do an art trade, I can and would love to do more than just a quick shoulders-up doodle (see almond-goddess' art trade with me for about how much effort/detail I can put in) and just message me because I have a surprising amount of time on my hands • w •
Yes, all of that. Although I might hedge a bit until I can get multiple people together and put them all on the same paper because it's a pain to post traditional-art photos here without a smartphone. :P
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #539 on: April 13, 2015, 09:41:32 PM »
I'm thinking of writing a little blurp with some of the Sonas if you're interested in seeing yours in it either PM me, or post here. I'll have it done in a few days.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: