Author Topic: Unified Roleplay Round 3: Play  (Read 46962 times)

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: Unified Roleplay Round 3: Play
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2020, 02:29:42 PM »
:no: "...yes." Be nice to the big scary man, Doc. Know your place in the pecking order, Doc.

"An unoccupied cabin could work. I need somewhere that I can decontaminate thoroughly and seal off in case of a, uh, breach..." Doc shrugs. "The bed would work fine as a cot. We're all set as far as materials go, I believe. Although in the silent world, we may run out of supplies quicker than expected..."

"Are you experienced in such, uh, endeavors?"

Harald shakes his head. :no: "Not beyond basic first aid. I could make a prosthetic if someone loses a limb, but medically speaking...I am not qualified."
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2020, 02:32:43 PM »
Leif heads back to the office, having copied the papers. :is: "Oh, you two are still here" he tells the girls. "Let's go eat."

Saga looks up from a map she was looking at. The time on the clock was about lunch, even though she wasn't exactly hungry. Eh. If Leif is paying... She neatly folds the map, while he just drops the papers on the table casually.

:is: "Did Dísa get enough paint?" she asks.

"She said she did."

"And Harald's papers?"

"Reported. I made copies. You can put the originals into his cabin after a meal. Food. Let's go." He casually pushes them both out and locks the door behind them. "Your gang has a tendency for troublemaking" he casually says.

"My gang? You hired them."

"Yes. I apologize in advance. And I also sent a notice we need another commander urgently."

"Thank you" she says, visibly relaxing.

He gives her a grin and a pat on her shoulder.

They reach the restaurant and go in.

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

Mirasol

• Ranger
  • Always do what cat!
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2020, 02:49:44 PM »
:is: "If anyone wants to grab a lunch with me in that restaurant over there, I'll be done with work in a few minutes" Leif says before Dísa and Harald leave. "My treat."
With that, he also leaves, to go back to the copier and get his papers.

Dísa is not all that interested in eating with Leif after that fiasco, but a quick look in her own wallet suggests that it might be her best bet if she wants to get lunch today.

Bringing back the wheelbarrow is relatively uneventful, though Gilmar immediately makes fun of her crew for picking fights before even leaving the port. Apparently those news have already reached him...

"Connections", is all he sais, smiling brightly. "I´ll be surprised if you make it out of the harbour alive like this."

He sends her of with an enthusiastic "I´ll pray to the gods for you to at least see something amazing before going out in a blaze of glory!", then Dísa goes back to the docks.
The restaurant Leif invited them to is quite easy to find, since Harald is standing in front of it, chatting with a slightly distressed-looking Doctor. Leif himself isn´t here yet. She smiles at the two others and stops next to them, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.
supposedly studying, most likely drawing…

fluent: :de: :us: sort of: :fr: learning!: :fi: I wish…: :it:

Proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:squirrelcookie: Current Squirrel-cookie-chef :squirrelcookie:

R.M.S.N.P

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Person by day, asleep by night.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/that idiot/ Anything else you feel like using
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2020, 03:12:07 PM »
:is: "If anyone wants to grab a lunch with me in that restaurant over there, I'll be done with work in a few minutes" Leif says before Dísa and Harald leave. "My treat."

Oliver doesn't particularly want to eat with the petty Icelandic wimp, but only a fool turns down free cooked food, so he heads to the restaurant, curiously checking what each building is for as he walks.
:gb:-Native speaker
:fr:-conversational (once upon a time (2 years ago))
:fi:-basics
old english (wessex)-some
:ru:-can swear

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2020, 04:08:14 PM »
:is: "Oh, look, half of you showed up" Leif says friendly as they arrive. "Hello."

:is: "Hi" Saga says, too. "What trouble did you cause?" she asks.

Fuzipeg

• Scout
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2020, 09:29:09 PM »
Svenny yawns, stretches, and decides to inspect the place. He walks around the strange metal place, and it seems like he's in a daze, the place seems to move slightly. Must be his head, the floor is solid. The inspection doesn't take long, and it's uneventful. He can't go into quite a few places as the opening is shut.

Turning back to the warm place, he feels thirsty. He can't recall there being anywhere in this place with food or water. He assumes that they've either forgotten or it's somewhere he can't get into.

He walks around meowing for attention, retracing his steps; quickly remembering that he didn't see any long-legs on his inspection. Not the panicking type, he starts rowling loudly at each of the closed openings, hoping that someone is home somewhere.
From the :gb: , and I'm into a lot of things.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2020, 10:08:31 PM »

Leo stalks off now that the show at the fishmonger's has ended and heads for the boat to drop off his pack.

Svenny yawns, stretches, and decides to inspect the place. He walks around the strange metal place, and it seems like he's in a daze, the place seems to move slightly. Must be his head, the floor is solid. The inspection doesn't take long, and it's uneventful. He can't go into quite a few places as the opening is shut.

Turning back to the warm place, he feels thirsty. He can't recall there being anywhere in this place with food or water. He assumes that they've either forgotten or it's somewhere he can't get into.

He walks around meowing for attention, retracing his steps; quickly remembering that he didn't see any long-legs on his inspection. Not the panicking type, he starts rowling loudly at each of the closed openings, hoping that someone is home somewhere.

He hears the cat before he's even properly on the boat as he quietly stalks up the gang plank and peers down the hallway in the ship while dumping off his pack in his claimed berth. :fi: "Something up cat?"
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Fuzipeg

• Scout
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2020, 11:06:58 PM »

Leo stalks off now that the show at the fishmonger's has ended and heads for the boat to drop off his pack.

He hears the cat before he's even properly on the boat as he quietly stalks up the gang plank and peers down the hallway in the ship while dumping off his pack in his claimed berth. :fi: "Something up cat?"

*One has returned, maybe they know where Svenny is supposed to go to get food and drink.*
He rubs up against the legs of this one in the hope that he will understand. "Meowl? Meaaa. Meaaaa."
From the :gb: , and I'm into a lot of things.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2020, 12:32:51 AM »
*One has returned, maybe they know where Svenny is supposed to go to get food and drink.*
He rubs up against the legs of this one in the hope that he will understand. "Meowl? Meaaa. Meaaaa."

Leo kneels down and rubs Svenny's ears for a moment before holding out his hands in front of the cat,  :fi: "Food and water?" He motions with his left hand, " or people?" he motions with his right hand.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

phyrestorm999

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2020, 12:43:23 AM »
Marianne strides through town at a pace and with a determination that would set her apart from others even if she wasn't six feet tall, 250 lbs, wearing a large knife, and looking highly unamused.  Street vendors who hawk their wares to everyone take one look at her and don't bother.  Those who don't recognize her start their spiel only to seemingly be completely ignored.

In fact, Marianne just doesn't have the excess capacity to register social bullshit right now.  She has a mission.  Something she needs to do RIGHT NOW.

The ginger kitten is hungry.  She has proven too young and/or small to chew dry food.  Therefore, she needs soft food.

Mission: Acquire fish.

"Hey!" Marianne calls as she approaches a fishmonger. 

Oddly, the man seems to be closing up shop even though it's the middle of the day. 

"HEY!  WAIT!"

Spoiler: show
Nobody should feel obligated to respond to this if they don't want to.  I just thought it might be funny.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:49:45 AM by phyrestorm999 »
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018
Beautiful Fighter, Loyal Friend, Badass Cat

Kitty

• blueberry juice
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2020, 05:15:30 AM »
Marianne strides through town at a pace and with a determination that would set her apart from others even if she wasn't six feet tall, 250 lbs, wearing a large knife, and looking highly unamused.  Street vendors who hawk their wares to everyone take one look at her and don't bother.  Those who don't recognize her start their spiel only to seemingly be completely ignored.

In fact, Marianne just doesn't have the excess capacity to register social bullshit right now.  She has a mission.  Something she needs to do RIGHT NOW.

The ginger kitten is hungry.  She has proven too young and/or small to chew dry food.  Therefore, she needs soft food.

Mission: Acquire fish.

"Hey!" Marriane calls as she approaches a fishmonger. 

Oddly, the man seems to be closing up shop even though it's the middle of the day. 

"HEY!  WAIT!"

Spoiler: show
Nobody should feel obligated to respond to this if they don't want to.  I just thought it might be funny.

Tryggvi stops her in her way to the fishmonger. :is: "Is there a problem, ma'am?" he asks.

Lallicat

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they/it
« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2020, 02:50:44 PM »
:no: "Ah, lovely. Thank you, Astrid" Saga says, turning to her. "If everything is good and proper, you can take the rest of the day off. Make sure you're fully packed and have everything you need to work."
Leif gets up and leaves the office to go and make some copies of Harald's passport and papers.

Astrid walks around the town and finds a bookshop. She sits down in a corner and starts to read a book that caught her attention, but ends up getting chased out by the owner because she wasn't buying anything. She walks back to the ship, hoping the good cabins aren't all taken by the time she comes back.
Fluent in :us: and :fr:

doorcf

« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2020, 04:57:45 PM »
Alergo walks around the town bored out of his mind, who would have known leave was this boring?, although to be fair he asked for the leave, he wanted to continue his research after all. Sighing, alergo continues his walk until he notices a paper saying the need for a  commander in a new expedition.

This peaks Alergo's interest, this way he could get info he couldn't normally get. Taking the paper, Alergo continues reading it planning to present himself, he had some leadership experience after all.

*rumbles*

But now it seems that is time to eat. Alergo continues his walk until he finds a restaurant that seems interesting named Kaffi Hornið and goes in paper in hand.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 04:59:35 PM by doorcf »

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2020, 05:01:49 PM »
:is: "Oh, look, half of you showed up" Leif says friendly as they arrive. "Hello."

:is: "Hi" Saga says, too. "What trouble did you cause?" she asks.

Harald stares at the Icelandic with blank incomprehension, and elects to wait until someone translates.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

doorcf

« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2020, 06:08:28 PM »
Alergo enters the restaurant to find the sight of to men staring at each other. Going to the side to evade a potential fight, Alergo takes a seat while still reading the paper he has while waiting for a waiter to take his order.