Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842762 times)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #4695 on: November 21, 2015, 07:44:36 PM »
Why yes fellow chap, that button does indeed say "ARBET" *eats fancy cheese off of plate with toothpick*

I love that picture more than I can say.  I have attempted a reply over on the Alternaverse thread.  Thank you so much, Trinka!  You may take your pick of all our newly Cleansed cities to have one to reign over.  (Of course, no guarantee that mutant Rash-titans might not invade overnight...)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4696 on: November 21, 2015, 08:10:13 PM »
Gwenno, here's that birthday present I promised you a billion weeks ago! Finally got around to finishing it, sorry it's so late >_>

I imagine her swinging the pole like a baseball bat - I imagine it would be extra effective on flap-flap trolls :P
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I love this so much thankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!!!! It's so cool Eeeeeeg, I got a lovely Piney draw and now I'm so happy :3 She would quite definitely do some baseball-esque swinging, especially if surprised by the flap-flap troll trying to do some skald-ing (and I'm pretty sure that team 2 would take any sports contest very seriously as Haiz mentioned) :P Yep yep, this is pretty great and most bestest ;D

[height=100]http://pre10.deviantart.net/4ae1/th/pre/i/2015/325/5/4/without_incident_by_trinkasten-d9hj5an.jpg[/img]
Speaking of pretty great *_* well isn't this a lovely piece of horror. You've a talent, not only for creating art, but also for coming up with the creepy little captions attached, but yeah, the art even by itself is definitely awesome and creepy enough........ suuuuuuper creepy :P
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #4697 on: November 21, 2015, 08:57:36 PM »
I love that picture more than I can say.  I have attempted a reply over on the Alternaverse thread.  Thank you so much, Trinka!  You may take your pick of all our newly Cleansed cities to have one to reign over.  (Of course, no guarantee that mutant Rash-titans might not invade overnight...)

I saw your extended response on the Alternavers thread, and I would expect no less of you  ;). I'm glad it met all your expectations, I tried to channel all the sickly-sweet creepiness that you have captured so well in her  ^-^  And yay, I may not be the admiral of a sunken ship or ruler of a derelict airport, but at least I get a whole CITY instead, MUAHAAHAA!

And Gwenno: Thanks for the nice words, next up is your BurtonSSSSona  ;)
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4698 on: November 21, 2015, 09:07:35 PM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I love this so much thankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!!!! It's so cool Eeeeeeg, I got a lovely Piney draw and now I'm so happy :3 She would quite definitely do some baseball-esque swinging, especially if surprised by the flap-flap troll trying to do some skald-ing (and I'm pretty sure that team 2 would take any sports contest very seriously as Haiz mentioned) :P Yep yep, this is pretty great and most bestest ;D

Speaking of pretty great *_* well isn't this a lovely piece of horror. You've a talent, not only for creating art, but also for coming up with the creepy little captions attached, but yeah, the art even by itself is definitely awesome and creepy enough........ suuuuuuper creepy :P

Yes, I forgot to say how much I love Baseball Gwenno.  (Or in your case, would it be "rounders"?  Brännboll?)  The coloring and expression are both so great!
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #4699 on: November 22, 2015, 12:36:36 AM »

Yay!! I'm happy it was worth the wait! :))

Yes, I forgot to say how much I love Baseball Gwenno.  (Or in your case, would it be "rounders"?  Brännboll?)  The coloring and expression are both so great!

Thanks! :D Now I'm imagining team 2 playing sports, but with trolls/beasts as the ball... oh gosh :o

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4700 on: November 22, 2015, 05:09:46 AM »
Yay!! I'm happy it was worth the wait! :))
Thanks! :D Now I'm imagining team 2 playing sports, but with trolls/beasts as the ball... oh gosh :o
Most definitely worth the wait ^_^
You know, I'm starting to worry that this trigger drawing reflex reflex thing is contagious.......

I know it isn't plausible seeing as Scotland is gone, but I can't imagine any sport suiting team 2 better than shinty :P (poor blorp troll has woken up too many people early in the morning. There will be mo mercy this day.....)

And Gwenno: Thanks for the nice words, next up is your BurtonSSSSona  ;)
Eeeeeeeee! I am so excited for this  :)) and as it just so happens you are now the last name on my art trade list so I can get working on it ^_^ Who knows, I may even get it done before Christmas......

Anyway, I've managed to finish one more art trade  ;D This time for OrigamiOwl

Maybe everything isn't working out as she wanted it to, and getting to Mora isn't going to be easy, but in the meantime there will always be sunsets, and the seeing and doing of cool things started the moment she took that first step out of the door ^-^

Roleplay doc

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #4701 on: November 22, 2015, 05:11:25 AM »
snip
Haha she gives out cookies and sweets for jobs well done. Oh Trinka, this is genius!

Piney, nice Pineyfied Gwenno :)
Welcome, Svolverian lumberjack! Julian looks cool, I like the variation on the mask, too.

Gwenno, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4702 on: November 22, 2015, 06:10:25 AM »

Maybe everything isn't working out as she wanted it to, and getting to Mora isn't going to be easy, but in the meantime there will always be sunsets, and the seeing and doing of cool things started the moment she took that first step out of the door ^-^
Argh that is so awesome I love it so much you don't even knoooooow! Thank you! :3333 <3
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4703 on: November 22, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »
You know, I'm starting to worry that this trigger drawing reflex reflex thing is contagious.......

look at it go. requiescat in pace, blorptroll
you'll know where to find me.

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #4704 on: November 22, 2015, 11:00:28 AM »

Gwenno, this is gorgeous! *_* That sunset, that background, everything's put together so nicely. How lovely.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4705 on: November 22, 2015, 11:48:58 AM »

Gaaahhh! Gwenno of the magnificent backgrounds strikes again! The sunset and the trees are beautiful! I think my favourite part is the water though. It looks so real
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4706 on: November 22, 2015, 05:33:49 PM »
Gwenno, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you ^_^

Argh that is so awesome I love it so much you don't even knoooooow! Thank you! :3333 <3
Eeeeeeeeeeg! I'm so glad you like it >"<

look at it go. requiescat in pace, blorptroll
Yeah, sorry for constantly bashing up your creation :P I'm sure blorp troll will live to annoy another day, it's a sturdy little thing

Gwenno, this is gorgeous! *_* That sunset, that background, everything's put together so nicely. How lovely.
Thank you ^_^ as you can probably tell I had a lot of fun doing this

Gaaahhh! Gwenno of the magnificent backgrounds strikes again! The sunset and the trees are beautiful! I think my favourite part is the water though. It looks so real
Hahah, I am actually ridiculously proud of that water ^_^ I've no idea how it managed to turn out so well, but nonetheless I am still very happy with it

Roleplay doc

daiseerose

« Reply #4707 on: November 22, 2015, 05:34:37 PM »

I did a redraw of my ssssona, because I felt it was long overdue :)

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #4708 on: November 22, 2015, 11:29:04 PM »

Meant to say this earlier, but this is so lovely! The water is great o: (and of course I love blorp-shinty ahaha)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4709 on: November 23, 2015, 04:51:06 AM »
Yeah, sorry for constantly bashing up your creation :P I'm sure blorp troll will live to annoy another day, it's a sturdy little thing
WELP, that's too bad....... are there any more devastating sport activities?
also I definitely don't mind the self-insert bashing up my creation. i DO have a pet peeve when people act like blorptroll is everyone's property and some sort of forum maskot outsite of this thread (it hasn't happened in a while though, its popularity is finally dying down), but in here every 'sona is allowed to do whatever blorptroll shenanigans they like ^__^
you'll know where to find me.