Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 843010 times)

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
Rehoming Villains
« Reply #3645 on: August 07, 2015, 02:12:47 AM »
FYI, I've moved all the Villain-SSSSona posts that I could find to the AU thread:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=537.0
I also edited Ragnarok's introductory post to clarify that's where they are.  (Because what's more villainous than editing someone else's post without a by-your-leave?)

I changed all the post subjects to "Villain-SSSSonas."  If you don't care for that subject, you can edit your own posts.  Curry, as creator of the original post, can change the entire thread's name by changing their post subject. 

If I missed any posts still in Self-Inserts that *should* move, or moved any that *shouldn't have*, please let me know.  In a few days, I'll delete my posts here about the move and encourage those of you who discussed the move to do the same.

Haiz, I didn't move your original Villain-SSSSona post because you discussed other Self-Insert items in it as well.  But would you consider pasting the material into the new thread, so we can see it there? 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #3646 on: August 07, 2015, 03:16:31 AM »
Hello mah peeps, whazup? Just your friendly neighborhood Trinka stopping in to drop off some overly cutesy art, featuring yours truly as a Japanese Magical Girl!

Lovely Mail Girl! Mimmi

Here to bring love to the world, delivering messages of hope and happiness to those in need! She fights the forces of darkness that threaten to steal sorrowful hearts from across the world, led by the beautiful, but evil, Crimson Courier of Chaos! With the aid of her kawaii companion Swagger and the magic of her Special Delivery Scepter, Mimmi battles for peace and prosperity (and punctual deliveries).

Special attacks include:
♪ Express Shipping Burst Explosion!
♪ Lovely Heart-o Gram!
♪ Postal Princess: Pretty Parcel Punch-out!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:43:36 AM by Trinka »
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #3647 on: August 07, 2015, 04:47:14 AM »

Páll Óskar Lauftroll!

AAAHAHAHAHAAAA ahem th-that's very... glittery. Just like Páll himself, of course. This is a painting of great beauty and gorgeousness, thank you very much, I'm making it a canon fact that Lauftroll can still remember snippets of this song! ;D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #3648 on: August 07, 2015, 06:31:28 AM »
Hello mah peeps, whazup? Just your friendly neighborhood Trinka stopping in to drop off some overly cutesy art, featuring yours truly as a Japanese Magical Girl!

Lovely Mail Girl! Mimmi

Here to bring love to the world, delivering messages of hope and happiness to those in need! She fights the forces of darkness that threaten to steal sorrowful hearts from across the world, led by the beautiful, but evil, Crimson Courier of Chaos! With the aid of her kawaii companion Swagger and the magic of her Special Delivery Scepter, Mimmi battles for peace and prosperity (and punctual deliveries).

Special attacks include:
♪ Lovely Heart-o Gram!

How lovely and pink; the uniform looks awesome. Great expression, too! :) And who doesn't love express shipping, right?
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #3649 on: August 07, 2015, 09:55:43 AM »
Fresh Paint. It's free on my computer. The new arrangement works well for me because I can draw directly on the screen. The watercolours are very real and it's a lot of fun to play with. I'm still figuring out how to use it.
oh yeah, i had that on my computer too. but since i have a new one, well, goodbye.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Alethryia

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #3650 on: August 07, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »

Lovely Mail Girl! Mimmi

Special attacks include:
♪ Lovely Heart-o Gram!

Eeehehehehehe. I love how these turned out! Also love your special attack names!  ;)
Born into :canada:
Raised with :usa:
Struggled and lost with :spain:

I survived! :chap8:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #3651 on: August 07, 2015, 01:05:25 PM »
.......is it bad that I can sort of pronounce czechtrolls noise
Only if it starts to reply to that ... :P
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3652 on: August 07, 2015, 06:29:15 PM »

That's a very impressive and cute design! Gotta admit though, after reading about your villainsona those intense eyes seem both cute and a bit creepy :P

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #3653 on: August 08, 2015, 07:11:45 PM »
I have found a new and unique way of breaking fireworks 2003.. somehow I'm managing to add stuff to layers that I've locked on occasion, which is... frustrating and troublesome to say the least.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3654 on: August 08, 2015, 07:15:06 PM »
I have found a new and unique way of breaking fireworks 2003.. somehow I'm managing to add stuff to layers that I've locked on occasion, which is... frustrating and troublesome to say the least.

Are there any particular reasons why you prefer to use fireworks? There are loads of decent freeware art programmes available if fireworks is a bad programme.

Solokov

• Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #3655 on: August 08, 2015, 07:32:36 PM »
Are there any particular reasons why you prefer to use fireworks? There are loads of decent freeware art programmes available if fireworks is a bad programme.

Familiarity, and because it's the program I have.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

callipygous

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • im gonna appropriate bro culture and make it gay
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her+they/them
« Reply #3656 on: August 09, 2015, 01:37:00 AM »
yooOOOO this is way late but!!! this is my half of an art trade with @trinka! thanks for being so patient with me hhhh__(;3/L)____

i hope its alright ;3c

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3657 on: August 09, 2015, 05:22:02 AM »
Woot woot! Guess who managed to finish part of an art trade ^_^ This is for Unlos after she drew my ssssona a while back. Took way longer than I thought it would but I guess that's to be expected when I start drawing trees  ::)

(I just really enjoy drawing trees  :P)

yooOOOO this is way late but!!! this is my half of an art trade with @trinka! thanks for being so patient with me hhhh__(;3/L)____

i hope its alright ;3c
Yayyyyy you're back with pretty pictures ^_^ This is adorable and I really love how much detail you've put into the face :3 the eyes especially are beyoootiful!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:25:19 AM by Gwenno »
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3658 on: August 09, 2015, 05:34:58 AM »
Woot woot! Guess who managed to finish part of an art trade ^_^ This is for Unlos after she drew my ssssona a while back. Took way longer than I thought it would but I guess that's to be expected when I start drawing trees  ::)

Nice! Looks like she's about to leap out into some insane parkour manouver to catch that apple, like a professional.

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3659 on: August 09, 2015, 05:44:39 AM »

(I just really enjoy drawing trees  :P)
Yayyyyy you're back with pretty pictures ^_^ This is adorable and I really love how much detail you've put into the face :3 the eyes especially are beyoootiful!
Yay, I love this! Thank you! The colour of that apple! And the new shoots at the top of the tree! And the texture of that lovely ladder! And the pose and fabric of the clothes! Thank you again :-)

Nice! Looks like she's about to leap out into some insane parkour manouver to catch that apple, like a professional.
(now we know what happened in Kicks first hunger games simulator)