Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841334 times)

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #3060 on: July 11, 2015, 11:16:56 AM »
Yess more parkour (And I've already drawn Ilmari, otherwise he would have been a very likely victim)
In the meantime, Noodly Appendage (and I just had to throw in His Noodlyness):

Pose from Syccas stock (I love internet)
ASKDSFKHDFHHSAGDSFJKFDSLK
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL *u*
THERE'S A LITTLE FSM
<3
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3061 on: July 11, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »
Rollo: Welcome to the team! :D
I really like your style, for some reason, specially the expression (and the nose)!

misea: Your style is so beautiful!! Are you open for art trades?

Unlos: Your drawings keep getting better. You have my eternal gratitude for all the ssssonas references, because they help me a LOT to draw the groups.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #3062 on: July 11, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »
ASKDSFKHDFHHSAGDSFJKFDSLK
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL *u*
THERE'S A LITTLE FSM
<3
Of course there's a little FSM :-)

Unlos: Your drawings keep getting better. You have my eternal gratitude for all the ssssonas references, because they help me a LOT to draw the groups.

Aand last parkour for today I think I might need to rest my elbows a little: Here's Martti/Riika (Martti, can I pin your stuff on the self-insert pinterest board?)(my typos are getting inventive- I managed to type that as self-interest board..

And since the WIP's were well liked, here's some for this one too:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #3063 on: July 11, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »
Unlos: These dynamic poses are awesome!!

Remember when I was complaining about there being too many people in Group 2?? Ha ha ha... Those were the good days.
Once again I had to place everyone in one single drawing and that was so freaking difficult. I couldn't think of a cool way to draw the group, so it all ended up a little crammed, I'm so sorry.

Here's Group 3.

Another normal day for the group: the skalds are skalding, the foresters/hunters/biologists and whatnot are chatting, and the mages are making all the runes fly by accident. No big deal.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #3064 on: July 11, 2015, 04:06:12 PM »

Remember when I was complaining about there being too many people in Group 2?? Ha ha ha... Those were the good days.
Once again I had to place everyone in one single drawing and that was so freaking difficult. I couldn't think of a cool way to draw the group, so it all ended up a little crammed, I'm so sorry.

Here's Group 3.

Another normal day for the group: the skalds are skalding, the foresters/hunters/biologists and whatnot are chatting, and the mages are making all the runes fly by accident. No big deal.
I love this so much!!!
Heh, I wonder which one of the mages' fault it was
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #3065 on: July 11, 2015, 04:08:10 PM »

Here's Group 3.

Oh this is brilliant! I wondered what the little squares were for about two seconds and must say I'm very glad I didn't drink anything at the moment I figured what they were (because I would have choked)- a split second before I saw Haiz. You're a genius!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:15:28 PM by Unlos »

Keeper

• Ranger
  • Child of the Sun
« Reply #3066 on: July 11, 2015, 04:16:00 PM »

Here's Group 3.

Oh gosh I love it. Madeline looks like she's trying not to laugh, but the mages running around are just too entertaining. I wonder how many of the skalds are actually focusing with runes flying around.
:chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :book4:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Mark my words, it's not quite what you thought.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #3067 on: July 11, 2015, 04:48:22 PM »

Here's Group 3.

I love how everyone has a different facial structure and expression.  (Lára and Haiz are priceless -- Sofie, Gudrun, and Rune too.) 
But poor Kurt, did one of the runes bonk him on the head? 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #3068 on: July 11, 2015, 04:55:40 PM »
misea: Your style is so beautiful!! Are you open for art trades?

Yeah! I'm gonna give my computer and elbows a few days to rest (darn you cubital tunnel syndrome and trash computer), but after that I'd be happy to open art trades! c:

Here's Group 3.

OH MY GOD HAIZ/HELEN THOUGH I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER
AND THE EXPRESSIONS
These group drawings are amazing :'D
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #3069 on: July 11, 2015, 05:23:02 PM »
I don't get these groups and expeditions, how they go, I barely read because I don't understand, I check pics, I read information of older/new characters, but sometimes I just skip reading in between (and Sharion is not surprised i want to cosplay Sigrun lol)
I am sorry.
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
« Reply #3070 on: July 11, 2015, 05:55:11 PM »
Yess more parkour (And I've already drawn Ilmari, otherwise he would have been a very likely victim)

ayyy lmao it's cool :D I just felt I should get in on the parkouring, in text if nothing else.
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #3071 on: July 11, 2015, 06:40:35 PM »
I've had this sitting around for a few days and I was finally able to paint it. (I had to wait to get home for the florescent green)

Anyway, so I was in a bit of a weird mood the other day and drew this on the train. It's Sóley. She looks different because it's a much younger version of her. Hence the long hair and different clothing. It's a lot messier than my usual drawing style and part of that is because of the train, but also because I felt like the messy just fit here.

everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #3072 on: July 11, 2015, 06:42:43 PM »
Aaaaaaa I just read about 100 pages of this thread to try and catch up, and my mind is frazzled. But anyways, I'm back! (If you can even remember me than kudos to you, so much has been added since I was last on). I should be back to helping Curry sort out the ever-growing infodump juuust as soon as I've gotten some sleep.

Welcome to all of the new - and very talented - additions to the thread and the forum! I'm sorry I haven't been around to comment on your posts, but I look forward to seeing all of your future artwork ;)
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #3073 on: July 11, 2015, 06:50:01 PM »
If you can even remember me than kudos to you, so much has been added since I was last on

Yup, the short haired blonde one with the mosin on page 20-something. I remember, we submitted almost at the same time (besides, there's Curry's infodump).

DancingRanger

• Ranger
  • The forests surround me, and I am free.
  • Preferred pronouns: They/them or He/him
« Reply #3074 on: July 11, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »
Hello all! I'm looking to do art/finish filling my old sketchbook. So I'm up for art trades, or art requests! If any of ya'll are interested shoot me a PM. It might take me a bit depending on my muse/work.
Profile pic made by this awsome lady www.porcelainbazooka.tumblr.com
Native :usa:
Little knowledge :germany: , :mexico: , :japan:
Want to learn :finland: , :wales: , and more

Chapter joined :chap5:
Survived :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: