Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 842333 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #1575 on: May 22, 2015, 03:16:40 PM »
I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF RAP BATTLE

Also, in the meantime, I kind of made an actual reference of Karri so I can replace the picture on the infodump with this and pretend the first one never happened. Yay!

Excuse the hasty coloring, I was NOT feeling all that hair :I If anybody is drawing Karri and they need me to translate the text my terrible handwriting, just ask :0

i've been really active today with posting draws what is this madness

That's a lot of details! I love it!

I can imagine how this would unfold:

Blorp Troll: *Angry squeaking* AAAAAAAeeeeOOOuuuAAA
[Translation: In west Copenhagen born and raised/In the ruins was where I spent most of my days/Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool/And all stalkin some kitties outside of the school/When a couple of guys who were up to no good/Started setting fire to my neighborhood/I got in one little fight and my mom got scared]

Blep Troll: :þ
[Translation: I like flies]

Results of the rap battle: it's a DRAW!

I really want to see a version of this:
starring this troll.

I LAUGHED SO MUCH AT THIS VIDEO, THANK YOU! :'D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1576 on: May 22, 2015, 05:20:07 PM »
I can imagine how this would unfold:

Blorp Troll: *Angry squeaking* AAAAAAAeeeeOOOuuuAAA
[Translation: In west Copenhagen born and raised/In the ruins was where I spent most of my days/Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool/And all stalkin some kitties outside of the school/When a couple of guys who were up to no good/Started setting fire to my neighborhood/I got in one little fight and my mom got scared]

Blep Troll: :þ
[Translation: I like flies]

(Blep, blorp, blart... people here can get really creative with words :P)
we're keeping a theme
(I've had blorp in my vocabulary for about two years now....... if anyone has a better suggestion I'll take it)

I really want to see a version of this:
starring this troll.
nOW I DO, TOO

if i had the skills and time I'd love to make an animation of blorptroll scuttling away on it's three uneven feet, as well

Curry: what a gorgeous reference........ urge to draw karri...... rising...........
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:22:59 PM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #1577 on: May 22, 2015, 05:25:12 PM »

I want to adopt them and hug them forever! They're so cute!!! ;//A//;
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1578 on: May 22, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »

I'm just giggling helplessly because they're so adorable... I guess I wouldn't have a long life expectancy in the Silent World, being non-immune and all...
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1579 on: May 22, 2015, 05:38:24 PM »
I'm just giggling helplessly because they're so adorable... I guess I wouldn't have a long life expectancy in the Silent World, being non-immune and all...
Blorptroll does, in fact, hate being called cute and adorable, making it squeak EVEN LOUDER AND ANGRIER.

I'm also imagining :V and Accordion Troll both being very annoyed by this nuisance, and constantly kicking it out of their own territory into the other's in an eternal loop, until it is One Fateful Day found by some bold explorers. (Haiz does not think it's cute, even if Galatea is squeeing about it. Ze does not, however, have the heart to end its life. It's poor, pitiful, squeaky life)

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1580 on: May 22, 2015, 05:43:08 PM »
Blorptroll does, in fact, hate being called cute and adorable, making it squeak EVEN LOUDER AND ANGRIER.

I'm also imagining :V and Accordion Troll both being very annoyed by this nuisance, and constantly kicking it out of their own territory into the other's in an eternal loop, until it is One Fateful Day found by some bold explorers. (Haiz does not think it's cute, even if Galatea is squeeing about it. Ze does not, however, have the heart to end its life. It's poor, pitiful, squeaky life)

I'll call them cute anyways Ptff-

And I'm sure my 'sona Will go EVERYWHERE and showing to EVERYONE the trolls because that's how crazy I am.
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1581 on: May 22, 2015, 05:47:23 PM »

we're keeping a theme
(I've had blorp in my vocabulary for about two years now....... if anyone has a better suggestion I'll take it)

if i had the skills and time I'd love to make an animation of blorptroll scuttling away on its three uneven feet, as well

Given that blorptroll is squeaking ÆÆÆÆ, is it actually singing "Size Matters"?

Also:  Aaaawwww.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:49:31 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1582 on: May 22, 2015, 05:57:02 PM »
And I'm sure my 'sona Will go EVERYWHERE and showing to EVERYONE the trolls because that's how crazy I am.
Haiz: look. you cant keep the troll. you just can't.
Galatea: HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS TROLL!! IT MAKES SUCH A CUTE NOISE OMG
Haiz: ..........
Haiz: to tell Fim or not to tell Fim
Haiz: that is the question

Given that blorptroll is squeaking ÆÆÆÆ, is it actually singing "Size Matters"?
nahh, it's just making noises in all kinds of vowels. Å and Ø, too. I'm guessing it's a Norwegian troll.
Also, it is highly unadvisable to bring up that song in my real life vicinity, because I will bring up the czech alphabet. I will yell the czech alphabet in your face

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1583 on: May 22, 2015, 05:59:26 PM »
this pic just got me thinking how handy it is that the backside of the cleansers' trousers is black because even at a distance, even if they and you are both moving fast and even if you only glimpse them from the side of your eye you can immediately tell which way they're facing. Not saying this would be important to know around Karri unless I actually am.

Spoken like a true accordion troll.

It would seem they've reached an impasse.

I don't think these trolls are quite imposing enough to make an impression. It's like .... punching a fly, nothing to write home about. At worst they'd be kicked down the stairs for making obnoxious sounds.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:02:15 PM by Fimbulwaffle »

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #1584 on: May 22, 2015, 05:59:37 PM »
nahh, it's just making noises in all kinds of vowels. Å and Ø, too. I'm guessing it's a Norwegian troll.
Also, it is highly unadvisable to bring up that song in my real life vicinity, because I will bring up the czech alphabet. I will yell the czech alphabet in your face

Mercy.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1585 on: May 22, 2015, 10:03:35 PM »
Thanks to everybody who commented on my Karri ref! I felt like the old design was really basic and boring and you know we can't have that :X

Wooop I love it when people actually show how the uniform thing works! Nicely done too, I love your drawing style... besides this pic just got me thinking how handy it is that the backside of the cleansers' trousers is black because even at a distance, even if they and you are both moving fast and even if you only glimpse them from the side of your eye you can immediately tell which way they're facing. Not saying this would be important to know around Karri unless I actually am.
Aren't they handy? ;) And ahaha, entirely hypothetical of course. Entirely hypothetical...

Curry: what a gorgeous reference........ urge to draw karri...... rising...........

GOOD IT WORKED
ALSO, THIS TROLL RAP BATTLE IS TRULY MY FAVORITE THING. HAIZ YOU CONTINUE TO OUTDO YOURSELF
YEET

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1586 on: May 22, 2015, 10:15:45 PM »

we're keeping a theme
nOW I DO, TOO

if i had the skills and time I'd love to make an animation of blorptroll scuttling away on it's three uneven feet, as well

The most intense rap battle that ever existed. Now I wish there were plushie versions of these adorable little trolls so I could hug them to death.

And I like Blorp. Blorp is good. The BlorpTroll is a thing already, no need to change it.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1587 on: May 22, 2015, 11:37:53 PM »
I think making a troll for the screamo troll band is pretty high on the list of things I shouldn't be doing right now, which means that oF COURSE,,,

I present to you: tiny blorp troll
(suggestions for names appreciated)
it's a tree-legged blob that screams a lot
What is this ridiculously cute thing??? XD I vote for it being the group mascot!
My ssssona would probably still be frightened of it though, because loud noises and huge teeth xD

Also, in the meantime, I kind of made an actual reference of Karri so I can replace the picture on the infodump with this and pretend the first one never happened. Yay!

Excuse the hasty coloring, I was NOT feeling all that hair :I If anybody is drawing Karri and they need me to translate the text my terrible handwriting, just ask :0

i've been really active today with posting draws what is this madness
So pretty!! I love their eyes and hair! :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1588 on: May 23, 2015, 04:49:06 AM »

Also, don't forget that my 'sona don't listen while she's fangirling and runs to her room the most fast way to keep them both. Somehow, it's immune to loud noises (I actually am hah).

I don't think these trolls are quite imposing enough to make an impression. It's like .... punching a fly, nothing to write home about. At worst they'd be kicked down the stairs for making obnoxious sounds.

Fim PLEASE NO! ;A;
I would try to convince the trolls to not do loud noises but don't kick them down the stairs! They can be good Trolls, I Swear!
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1589 on: May 23, 2015, 05:14:49 AM »
Fim PLEASE NO! ;A;
I would try to convince the trolls to not do loud noises but don't kick them down the stairs! They can be good Trolls, I Swear!

That approach doesn't work, I've tried the Fimby NO so many times I should know. I think they're immune.

Blorp troll: *sits on top of a staircase*
Fimby: *casually strolls by*
Blorp troll: ? "eeeeeaaaaææææööööIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
*punt*
Blorp troll: "MEEP - EEP - eep - eep - eep - eep - eep..."
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: