Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841582 times)

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #1320 on: May 11, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »
Don't apologize, Haiz, I'm sure I'm not the only one who love to see the process :)

Daéa, you're a perfect cat-translator ;D

*Go back doodling - See ? All of you will make me try to draw. What's happening to me ?*
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
« Reply #1321 on: May 11, 2015, 06:28:15 PM »
Okay! Do you want me to do something more than the headshot I've already done? (Like, I could do an inked headshot/bust or whatever. Although I still don't know what your outfit is supposed to look like.)

Well, like I have a work outfit picture from AquaAurion so, a casual outfit like sweater and pants? IDK, i'm pretty sure if the known world had t-shirts, he'd be running around in them except in the coldest winters, but I don't think they do.

Also I'm still gonna shoot for between 500 to 1000 words, and the last one was mid-700s, so whatever you feel is a fair trade for that is great :J
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1322 on: May 11, 2015, 06:58:00 PM »
Well, like I have a work outfit picture from AquaAurion so, a casual outfit like sweater and pants? IDK, i'm pretty sure if the known world had t-shirts, he'd be running around in them except in the coldest winters, but I don't think they do.

Also I'm still gonna shoot for between 500 to 1000 words, and the last one was mid-700s, so whatever you feel is a fair trade for that is great :J

Alright, I have something in mind now. I'll probably end up doing a whole colored drawing like the others considering how much time I have on my hands. ::)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1323 on: May 11, 2015, 07:17:08 PM »
Thanks, everyone! :)
I'm really glad you liked it, koalalou! Your cat has a lot to teach us, poor humans! :P

starfallz: That's really beautiful!!

Haiz: Your drawings are so full of movement, and you make it look so easy! What's your secret??
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1324 on: May 11, 2015, 07:22:06 PM »
Haiz: Your drawings are so full of movement, and you make it look so easy! What's your secret??
sjdksdhhbds thank you!!
my secret is to dOODLE CONSTANTLY EVERY WAKING SECOND OF MY LIFE apparently
...... also fwoosh. the secret to Movement is fwoosh
you'll know where to find me.

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
« Reply #1325 on: May 11, 2015, 08:29:07 PM »
sjdksdhhbds thank you!!

Haiz
Have I proposed to you yet?
Because with each display of your awesomeness I feel like I should xD

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:30:48 PM by koalalou »

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #1326 on: May 11, 2015, 09:08:30 PM »
Dreamworld outfits? My horrible fashion senses' time has come.

Step 1 before coloring because I cannot color for anything.

And the final drawing!

Lemme give the best explanation I can on this stupid outfit. The underlayer is some white leggings/pants + a grey shirt. The over layer is like what alter servers wear, but with a cape attached. The skirt is many different colors in strips, and is kinda feathery looking. The hood has something like a birds beak I guess, but there isn't any change in fabric.

The blue thing is my spirit snake. Which will probably be redacted in the near future.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

koalalou

• Scout
« Reply #1327 on: May 11, 2015, 09:22:06 PM »
Dreamworld outfits? My horrible fashion senses' time has come.

Step 1 before coloring because I cannot color for anything.

And the final drawing!

Lemme give the best explanation I can on this stupid outfit. The underlayer is some white leggings/pants + a grey shirt. The over layer is like what alter servers wear, but with a cape attached. The skirt is many different colors in strips, and is kinda feathery looking. The hood has something like a birds beak I guess, but there isn't any change in fabric.

The blue thing is my spirit snake. Which will probably be redacted in the near future.

wow, this is actually a pretty neat design
The feather-like skirt part seems like it would be pretty fun--I love how colourful it is!

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

koalalou

• Scout
« Reply #1328 on: May 11, 2015, 09:38:06 PM »
also before I forget again--here's another pen doodle I did. this time I have my bayonet on my rifle--ready to stab xP

and last thing--I know I've been really sketchy (the pen doodles seem to be coming out a lot better that my recent pencil stuff, its ridiculous) recently, but I was wondering if anyone might want to do an art trade...? I've...never actually done one before so I'm kinda nervous about asking but I seem to be doing a lot of (for me) brave things, today > v<

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #1329 on: May 11, 2015, 09:41:20 PM »
Note to self. Intensify sketchbooking.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1330 on: May 11, 2015, 09:49:56 PM »
also before I forget again--here's another pen doodle I did. this time I have my bayonet on my rifle--ready to stab xP

and last thing--I know I've been really sketchy (the pen doodles seem to be coming out a lot better that my recent pencil stuff, its ridiculous) recently, but I was wondering if anyone might want to do an art trade...? I've...never actually done one before so I'm kinda nervous about asking but I seem to be doing a lot of (for me) brave things, today > v<

This is super pretty and especially considering I am about to post an art trade right now (PINEY THAT'S YOU) I am very interested! :D
YEET

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1331 on: May 11, 2015, 09:53:07 PM »

Amazing sketch!! I loved the hunting pose! :)

And I can art trade with you! I already drew Jabberwocky anyway. :P
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1332 on: May 11, 2015, 09:54:15 PM »
Mwahaha, I'm not doubleposting after all!

And here we have a rather concerned-looking Piney who is probably exploring an old house and looking at books. I am so sorry, I had a much prettier background done but then photoshop crashed and I lost pretty much everything ;_; I was just so mad that I had to get done with it so here it is! I tried out those colored lines for once and they're really fun what the heck how did I not know about doing these

YEET

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1333 on: May 11, 2015, 10:14:02 PM »
Mwahaha, I'm not doubleposting after all!

And here we have a rather concerned-looking Piney who is probably exploring an old house and looking at books. I am so sorry, I had a much prettier background done but then photoshop crashed and I lost pretty much everything ;_; I was just so mad that I had to get done with it so here it is! I tried out those colored lines for once and they're really fun what the heck how did I not know about doing these

aaaaaaa!! I'm so cute! Thank you! Not gonna nitpick about how my hair's parted on the wrong side because that doesn't matter
Backgrounds are overrated, it's okay - I didn't notice anything wrong or ugly about it. (and I haven't worked on yours, shoot, I'll try to fix that soon)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1334 on: May 11, 2015, 10:17:52 PM »
sjdksdhhbds thank you!!

Sorry for the late answer to this magnificent post.

Thank you. I will never forget your advice. May the fwoosh be with us.