Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496089 times)

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #9045 on: March 01, 2016, 04:39:49 PM »
Sorry for double posting, but I'm not over yet with the Onni feels...

This would be the first night of the Hotakainens in the Keuru base, before they get assigned a real home... Onni doesn't feel safe yet and will keep a guarding eye open the whole night...

Eum... maybe he looks a bit too big and old for the age he had then, right? Weeeeeeell... I don't really care XD

That's super-sweet!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:44:20 PM by urbicande »
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #9046 on: March 01, 2016, 05:55:10 PM »
So Laufey was talking about bham in the chat one day and it inspired me to art.

Here, have some stick figures! *throws picture into the thread and runs away*

Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9047 on: March 01, 2016, 06:37:46 PM »
I made this as a response to a Tumblr request today, which was either draw my favourite luonto or assign luontos for the crew! I don't know about the rest of them (Sigrun - fox, Mikkel - bear and Emil-dog has come up as suggestions for their animal-version several times though, so maybe those?), but a hare fits Tuuris personality admirably:

This is great! I can definitely see Tuuri having a hare for a luonto. (Because they're cute like bunnies, but I also imagine them as being tougher than rabbits? Possibly because I read too many Redwall books as a child, heh.)

Windfighter I have no idea what is happening there, but OH NO someone cut off Reynir's braid!!!  :'(
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

cati

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • ≁❀ | aguacatillo
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her(s)
« Reply #9048 on: March 01, 2016, 07:15:09 PM »
Unlos, that is so fitting for Tuuri, and how sweet! I love her face there too.

And Windfighter, ... I hope those bees aren't infected.
Native: :uk: :spain:
Can use without dying of self-consciousness: :uk:
Read: :faroe: :norway: Old Icelandic, Old English
Just enough for Eurovision coverage: :sweden:
Guiltily need to get back to studying, please slap me with an appropriate wet fish: :finland: :japan:
Unintended surprising partial osmosis: :estonia: :denmark:

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #9049 on: March 02, 2016, 12:39:43 PM »
Here goes nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing, because I've never posted before. I hope this works. In fact, tell me if there's a better place to put these things, and how to do it??? T.T

Will somebody please let me know if there's something wrong with these links? If not, I hope you enjoy my doodly fanart.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #9050 on: March 02, 2016, 12:49:57 PM »
Here goes nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing, because I've never posted before. I hope this works. In fact, tell me if there's a better place to put these things, and how to do it??? T.T

Will somebody please let me know if there's something wrong with these links? If not, I hope you enjoy my doodly fanart.
Oh, nice ! :D Sigrun is perfect, I like yours Reynir and Lalli, and Emil looks so proud of himself ! Welcome, new artist ^^
 (Pssst, if you want to introduce you, there is a thread in the General Discussion Board.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #9051 on: March 02, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »
(snip)
It works super-well! You've put them in the right place, and they look really good! (The first image fits my reaction for seeing them all;-)

Kiraly, Cati: Thank you!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #9052 on: March 02, 2016, 03:12:16 PM »

They all look lovely!

Also, since this was your first post, why not drop by the Introduction thread and say hello!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #9053 on: March 02, 2016, 04:37:21 PM »
Grey-cat, those are good, and in the right place. Nice Lalli!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #9054 on: March 02, 2016, 05:08:06 PM »

All of these are great! I especially love the way you did Reynir's hair, it's perfect! And welcome to the forum. :)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #9055 on: March 02, 2016, 05:23:55 PM »

I can certify that this is a Great Reynir! (doesn't look like much of a doodle to me)
They're all brilliant though, I just focused in on Reynir because it's basically my natural state lmao
As people have already said, why not introduce yourself in the intro thread? Always a warm welcome here for anyone who can make such cute art

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #9056 on: March 02, 2016, 05:36:31 PM »

These are all lovely, and yes indeed they're in the right place!
I'd say more but I'm still a little distracted by that expression you've given Emil - that grin, man... :D
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #9057 on: March 02, 2016, 06:04:26 PM »
Hello humans (and trolls), I am indeed NOT dead! I haven't been here for SO LONG, I have no excuses (except school), but I wanted to start up being a more active part of this forum again! So blanket appreciation to you all, I just plowed through 10 pages of glorious art! Keep it up, I hope to contribute something here soon! ;D

Why hello, welcome back! Your lack of excuses are forgiven, looking forward to your contributions!

Sorry for double posting, but I'm not over yet with the Onni feels...

This would be the first night of the Hotakainens in the Keuru base, before they get assigned a real home... Onni doesn't feel safe yet and will keep a guarding eye open the whole night...

Eum... maybe he looks a bit too big and old for the age he had then, right? Weeeeeeell... I don't really care XD

Nice, at first my eyes told me those were the Västerström kids and that Onni had somehow succeeded where every other babysitter had failed.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9058 on: March 02, 2016, 06:56:28 PM »
I gave up this art I drew today after my computer randomly died. luckily I lost mostly the colouring only

I don't feel like continuing it, it sucks to me now.....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #9059 on: March 02, 2016, 06:57:57 PM »

Doodly? Nah, these look awesome. Loving the animesque designs!
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.