Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2497256 times)

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #8415 on: December 25, 2015, 07:19:13 PM »
Hahaha ^^!

Beautiful|Emil is soooo preeeeeteeeeeh!!!!
Twitching-eye Mikkel is hilarious!!!
And the Christmas Cards are pure genius <3!!

You people are so awesome! Merry Christmas!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

shaeira

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • wants to post more but ends up lurking through
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her ; they/them
« Reply #8416 on: December 25, 2015, 08:15:44 PM »
ahhhh thats awesome! (can I send the Lalli one to a friend?)
Yes of course you can ..anyone can use these CX
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

everyone else knows so many languages
-----------
knows : :philippines: : Tagalog and Bisaya  :usa:
learning : :spain:
will continue someday: :sweden:

twit~
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:
⋗ ⋗ ⋙ ⋖⋗✥⋖⋗ ⋘ ⋖ ⋖

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8417 on: December 26, 2015, 02:07:07 PM »
I had a little time to play with watercolours (but less patience to finish his shirt...)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8418 on: December 26, 2015, 03:24:56 PM »
I was on family visiting and I knew my day will be totally free to do anything, so I sat down in a corner and waited for some requests on tumblr

random requests I've got:

"Reynir Hugging someone or lil Reynir", and I ended up doing both in one

EmilLalli..... well, not too creatuve request so the art is really uncreative

and Tuuri doing Mechanic job or something:
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #8419 on: December 26, 2015, 03:35:34 PM »
These are Great! I love how you shade in ballpoint, the smudges on Tuuri are particularly nice. Also cute lil baby reyrey was just what I needed.  ;D
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #8420 on: December 26, 2015, 04:18:16 PM »
Snip
These are really cool!
I especially like the Tuuri one.

If anyone would like to do an art trade with me, I'm going to have a couple of days off next week, and how better to fill them than with SSSS art? My tumbl askbox is pre-tty empty (and I don't know how to advertise that I would like to do requests..

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #8421 on: December 26, 2015, 06:48:42 PM »
I had a little time to play with watercolours (but less patience to finish his shirt...)
Hooray for watercolors! They are fun to play with, aren't they?

[beautiful arts cut out for space]
These are so great! It's nice seeing Tuuri doing mechanic things, since we haven't gotten to see much of that side of her yet. You're making me want to play around with the new pens I got for Christmas...

If anyone would like to do an art trade with me, I'm going to have a couple of days off next week, and how better to fill them than with SSSS art? My tumbl askbox is pre-tty empty (and I don't know how to advertise that I would like to do requests..
Ooh...maybe me? I'm pretty new to the SSSS art game and haven't done an art trade before, but it sounds fun!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8422 on: December 26, 2015, 07:22:26 PM »
Martti and Helia: those are great. Love the smudged Tuuri!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8423 on: December 27, 2015, 04:21:11 AM »

I'd love to art trade with you, but not on tumblr since I don't have an account.
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #8424 on: December 27, 2015, 05:56:15 AM »
If anyone would like to do an art trade with me, I'm going to have a couple of days off next week, and how better to fill them than with SSSS art? My tumbl askbox is pre-tty empty (and I don't know how to advertise that I would like to do requests...
I'd like to do an art trade with you. But usually I work with glass, is it all right?
Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #8425 on: December 27, 2015, 09:10:16 AM »

IS DONE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
me is happy

also a proces thingy if anyone is interessedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPiL3jtJHBc
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8426 on: December 27, 2015, 05:08:59 PM »
Ohhhh, good fanarts! A lot! Again!

But... frenci, what a gorgeous holiday gift for everyone! I can't even imagine how much efforts you put into this D: This is stunning!  *applause*

I didn't plan to draw anything till the end of the year, but... I've recently finished the translation of "Windy City Blues" (a million THANKS and СПАСИБО to SectoBoss for the permission) and I have too much feelings about it, and I definitely need to get it out of my system, otherwise I'll have problems.

And also - some pages from my sketchbook, hidden, cuz these are not a proper fanart actually, just an indicator of the level of my madness.

Spoiler: show

And oh, don't ask about my sketchbook, I myself afraid of it a bit. The only thing I know for sure, it contains more stickers and scraps and coffee spots than my doodles.

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #8427 on: December 27, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
again a pen-art headshot of the crew memebers!

Lalli and Emil have left....
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #8428 on: December 27, 2015, 05:16:27 PM »
I didn't plan to draw anything till the end of the year, but... I've recently finished the translation of "Windy City Blues" (a million THANKS and СПАСИБО to SectoBoss for the permission) and I have too much feelings about it, and I definitely need to get it out of my system, otherwise I'll have problems.

And also - some pages from my sketchbook, hidden, cuz these are not a proper fanart actually, just an indicator of the level of my madness.

Spoiler: show

And oh, don't ask about my sketchbook, I myself afraid of it a bit. The only thing I know for sure, it contains more stickers and scraps and coffee spots than my doodles.

All of your arts brighten my day, but the ones of the 1920s AU are really something! Thank YOU for drawing this!! :))
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #8429 on: December 27, 2015, 05:22:53 PM »
Martti: such a lovely Mikkel. And Mad robin: those 20s AU pics are beautifully drawn, and I love the period clothes. Even the shoes and postures are right. Yay!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!