Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495932 times)

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
  • what's a "forum"? can I eat it?
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7980 on: November 27, 2015, 10:55:43 PM »
To celebrate my glorious return to the land of Good Internet: (most of) my tumblr fanarts!

and its sequel:

and lastly

and It's sequel:

(for those of you who know me on tumblr: I'm not posting the drinking headcanons. I don't even know if it would be allowed. If you want the drinking headcanons, go to my tumblr)
Native: :usa:
Know a Little: :france:
Need to work on learning: :iceland:
I have the rosetta stone why Don't I know this: :netherlands:

Over the Hills and Faraway
For ten long years he'll count the days
Over the mountains, and the seas
A prisoners life for him there'll be

daiseerose

« Reply #7981 on: November 27, 2015, 11:10:31 PM »
To celebrate my glorious return to the land of Good Internet: (most of) my tumblr fanarts!

and its sequel:

and lastly

and It's sequel:

(for those of you who know me on tumblr: I'm not posting the drinking headcanons. I don't even know if it would be allowed. If you want the drinking headcanons, go to my tumblr)

eee! I love this! my favorite is the first one!! nice job! :)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #7982 on: November 27, 2015, 11:15:54 PM »
Wow, so many! I really like your art style. Now I'm imagining Lalli losing the hairtie and Reynir getting his hair caught on everything. Also, is that a mythbusters quote I see? I think it is. B) also that one with lalli and the cat, help. help that is so cute
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:20:59 PM by Johannabelle »
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
« Reply #7983 on: November 27, 2015, 11:25:09 PM »
Wow, so many! I really like your art style. Now I'm imagining Lalli losing the hairtie and Reynir getting his hair caught on everything. Also, is that a mythbusters quote I see? I think it is. B) also that one with lalli and the cat, help. help that is so cute

I couldn't decide Which mythbusters quote to use. There's so many that could work for our favorite pyromaniac swede, so I ended up going with the most well known

and now I need to draw reynir getting his hair stuck everywhere
But my tablet doesn't work because I just switched to a new computer and Lost the installation disk...

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #7984 on: November 27, 2015, 11:37:44 PM »
I couldn't decide Which mythbusters quote to use. There's so many that could work for our favorite pyromaniac swede, so I ended up going with the most well known

But my tablet doesn't work because I just switched to a new computer and Lost the installation disk...
Jamie Emil wants big boom. Also, when in doubt, C4.

And that sucks about your tablet. I'm not a computer wiz and even then I probably wouldn't be able to help. Hopefully you can fix that without too much trouble. :c

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
« Reply #7985 on: November 27, 2015, 11:53:00 PM »
Jamie Emil wants big boom. Also, when in doubt, C4.

And that sucks about your tablet. I'm not a computer wiz and even then I probably wouldn't be able to help. Hopefully you can fix that without too much trouble. :c
thats actually the two other quotes I mentioned wanting to use in tags when I posted it do u follow me or sth o.O
and it's an easy fix! I just
need
the disk
and I suspect I know where it is (i think i forgot to take it out of the old computer which I gave to my dad. I have never claimed to be particularly bright and this is one of many reasons why)

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7986 on: November 27, 2015, 11:56:45 PM »

(cut for length)

AHHH I saw these and loved them so much, they're all so great. : D That singed Emil is totally my favourite (apparently I like my cleansers failtastic and eyebrow-less, I dunno) though Lalli commandeering that coat is also way too cute.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #7987 on: November 28, 2015, 12:10:51 AM »
thats actually the two other quotes I mentioned wanting to use in tags when I posted it do u follow me or sth o.O
and it's an easy fix! I just
need
the disk
and I suspect I know where it is (i think i forgot to take it out of the old computer which I gave to my dad. I have never claimed to be particularly bright and this is one of many reasons why)
Haha, really? No, clearly I'm just physic(and those were the only ones I could think of that fit but I digress). I followed you now though. XD
That's good to hear!

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7988 on: November 28, 2015, 12:19:24 AM »

maybe you could try to find the driver software online?
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

nonwal

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #7989 on: November 28, 2015, 12:23:27 AM »

I drew the cats. *flees*

LordoftheThings

• Tumblr
« Reply #7990 on: November 28, 2015, 12:44:14 AM »
I drew the cats. *flees*

and here we see two magnificent example of Felis purritous
seriously this is so adorable what the heck

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #7991 on: November 28, 2015, 02:15:30 AM »
I got Clip Studio Paint today thanks to the beautiful $15 dollar sale. Celebrated by drawing this portrait. I'd by lying if I said I knew what was going on with her nose.

Also... here's some random assorted fanart I managed to dig out of my files, ha. I don't know where all my doodles of Emil went, because I know I've drawn him many times? Whatever. Apparently I like drawing Tuuri. Also, sorry for the inaccuracies, I tend to draw these guys without reference (despite the fact that I carry my SSSS volume one everywhere I go??).

Aaa I've wanted to see Tuuri in your style! I love the Tuuris ^-^ Also, Lalli's face is really great. (he looks very gangly-teenager-y and I dig it, haha)

This Tuuri is so pure and wholesome. A cinnamon roll.
(also the Reynir comics are perfect ahaha) :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7992 on: November 28, 2015, 04:55:51 AM »
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL ART

I didn't post art this week or the last because I was working on my part for the advent calendar and what I'm doing for secret santa. However, I did whip this up in the free time I had last night and today. I decided to do a slightly different style for this one, just for fun. It's just Emil, wearing... clothes. Clothes I made up. also can you tell i just love covering up mouths with clothing. its not that i don't like drawing mouths it just. looks cool

heck yeah big scarves

a lot of beautiful, glorious art
*slams fist on table* HEADCANONS ACCEPTED
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #7993 on: November 28, 2015, 12:35:42 PM »

I drew the cats. *flees*
THAT. THAT IS SO CUTE.

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #7994 on: November 28, 2015, 02:40:35 PM »
Once again, I have neglected to tell everyone posting art just how amazing it is. And now there are too many of them to comment on individually! Blanket statement of awesomeness and awe all around!
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!