Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2498077 times)

indui

• most best
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #7230 on: October 14, 2015, 09:39:44 PM »
Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

IM GONNA SCREAM BECAUSE THIS IS JUST TOO SIGRUN AND BY THAT I MEAN TOO AMAZING HELP ME-------------thankyouforaddingthisbeautifulpiecetothisworld
Someday I'll be able to make fanart worthy of how much I love these characters C:[deviantart] [tumblr]

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #7231 on: October 14, 2015, 10:24:42 PM »
Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies

Ok so I was skalding right now and I just saw this and noticed that Lalli is being held by the troll and he is also sleeping. It made me laugh, thank you XD

Haha, this is awesome! I bet that's totally what Emil dreams about. Also, where can I see this Reynir picture you spoke of?

The Reynir picture is here:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=35.msg69240#msg69240
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/Helia_photos/4S/daydreaming_zpsigyucxf2.jpg
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #7232 on: October 14, 2015, 11:36:36 PM »
Martti[/b] I am so jealous of your colouring skills. I am really terrible at colouring, but you always make everything look SO DANG MAGICAL HOW DO YOU EVEN

can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #7233 on: October 15, 2015, 04:13:18 AM »
Speaking of Emil... I drew a daydreaming Reynir a while ago; now let's see Emil's fantasies

I'm just going to be redundant with everyone else adoring this. 
But may I ask... is that a resuscitated Cthulhund in the scene where Emil and Lalli and the kitties are hanging out over coffee?  I think I want to cry.  (In a good way.)

And the next time the art impulse strikes, do you think you could illustrate Tuuri's fantasies?  I imagine them as including both pretty clothes and driving the Cattank like a Formula One racer (plus being Immune enough to examine a troll up close *and* to get overprotective Onni off her back). 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:15:15 AM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #7234 on: October 15, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »
Is been a while since i last even oppened the link to the forum, but even if just te idea to ckek it lately was makeing me quite depressed and anxious, i really want as many eople as possible to see this wip
and so... yei!!!!I'm almost done!
just the water effect and is done!
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #7235 on: October 15, 2015, 05:01:59 AM »
Haiz. *hurriedly covers an altar for one unknown unicorn* ow... hehe... I've made my first attempt in digital drawing, ummm... in february? i don't know is it "not too long ago" or not
Did you do any non-digital drawing before that?? Because I've been drawing since I was... I guess four our five years old, and seeing other people's art evolution straight out crash through the roof at breakneck speed (nyoom) is 1) amazing 2) impressive 3) intimidating because my own evolution is so slow in comparison (and that's okay. that's okay, I repeat to myself)

then again I haven't been drawing digitally for a long time myself, either. I guess a lot of people see me as one of ~*the Big Artists*~ here, but really, I'm mostly rolling around in one place, maybe improving by virtue of creating huge quantities of art, not by practicing new and scary things like backgrounds - and everyone else is running very fast forwards?? and honestly this makes me sound really bitter but I'm not - I love seeing everyone here learning and evolving super fast because that means I'm not a liar when I tell people to "just draw" haha. One does NOT have needed to draw since toddler age to be "good".

frenci, that's beautiful!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 05:06:35 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #7236 on: October 15, 2015, 05:04:54 AM »
frenci, it's beautiful <3
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Diazenylium

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #7237 on: October 15, 2015, 06:59:42 AM »
Well, this is an interesting place.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #7238 on: October 15, 2015, 07:07:24 AM »
Welcome! Art thread is great, and there's lots of cool stuff in the rest of the forum too.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #7239 on: October 15, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »
Frenci what are youuuuu?? this is gorgeous!

Did you do any non-digital drawing before that?? Because I've been drawing since I was... I guess four our five years old, and seeing other people's art evolution straight out crash through the roof at breakneck speed (nyoom) is 1) amazing 2) impressive 3) intimidating because my own evolution is so slow in comparison (and that's okay. that's okay, I repeat to myself)

then again I haven't been drawing digitally for a long time myself, either. I guess a lot of people see me as one of ~*the Big Artists*~ here, but really, I'm mostly rolling around in one place, maybe improving by virtue of creating huge quantities of art, not by practicing new and scary things like backgrounds - and everyone else is running very fast forwards?? and honestly this makes me sound really bitter but I'm not - I love seeing everyone here learning and evolving super fast because that means I'm not a liar when I tell people to "just draw" haha. One does NOT have needed to draw since toddler age to be "good".

frenci, that's beautiful!!

Aw man I feel this super hard - I've only been drawing since I was 13 and just decided I was gonna be deviantart famous (which...didn't pan out, thank god, haha). improvement is so subjective!! The nice thing is that there's no end to art and there's always people who like your art at the stage it is now.

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #7240 on: October 15, 2015, 08:48:52 AM »
frenci, i am SUCH A BIG FAN OF THIS ANIMATION and seeing the progress has been so ridiculously cool :0 What program are you using to make it?

Aw man I feel this super hard - I've only been drawing since I was 13 and just decided I was gonna be deviantart famous (which...didn't pan out, thank god, haha). improvement is so subjective!! The nice thing is that there's no end to art and there's always people who like your art at the stage it is now.

Ohhh man I've been drawing since forever, but it became My Thing in about second grade. (Uhhh.... when I was about 7, ahaha) I started actually drawing people when I was 10 and then I just stayed super stylized with no intention to """improve"""  for y e a r s because I was just having fun and doodling but people still loved it?? Honestly, I feel like I only started taking art REALLY SERIOUSLY this year and you can see the pretty quick style change if you go through my art tag (whiiiich I don't really recommend because my style was super wonky and embarrassing and aahahaha the things I posted were Low Quality but)
I only started digital art in March of this year, and I'm still getting used to that and finding my own style (soooo much to learn ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ), and to get better, you just Gotta Practice because that’s what gets you used to what you’re doing and gives you more confidence in your skills. I’ve seen people confused about what practice is, so I just have to say that EVERY TIME YOU DOODLE SOMETHING you are PRACTICING and I AM PROUD (๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭ ✧ No matter how small or insignificant you feel it is, it's a drawing! There you are! YOU'RE IMPROVING LOOK AT YOU
If it's a tiny doodle on index cards or post-it notes or the margins of your school notes, it's practice. If it's a 5m by 5m mural you've put hours upon hours upon hours into, it's practice. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get better.
YEET

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #7241 on: October 15, 2015, 11:42:22 AM »
Is been a while since i last even oppened the link to the forum, but even if just te idea to ckek it lately was makeing me quite depressed and anxious, i really want as many eople as possible to see this wip

AHHHHHHHHH
MOST BEST
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #7242 on: October 15, 2015, 12:00:22 PM »
(image)

Frenci, this looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it. : D It'll look even better when you're finished, I can hardly wait to see the final.
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #7243 on: October 15, 2015, 12:17:19 PM »
Ah well, I have something to show too. Because this is my golden rule: if you have free twenty minutes - quick! draw Sigrun!

This is why I want to marry Sigrun. I want to fix her everytime she's back home ! <3

Thank you Mad Robin ! You rock o/
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Lucy C

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7244 on: October 15, 2015, 02:09:00 PM »
[/center]
Wow, this is amazing! Great job :)

A couple of sketches (but I'm not very inspired at the moment, I'll surely post better stuff in the future)

native: :italy:
could be worse: :uk:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: