Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496259 times)

Seilann

• Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6960 on: October 04, 2015, 09:43:50 PM »
Dear uni, let up some so that I can write a 100k domestic/shenangian fic about hobo forest husbands, and also about how Tuuri leaves out sugar cookies for Her Boys on holidays. Some weird beardy blond dude turns up at her house every so often and everyone is very weirded out by the fact that she greets him like he's an old friend, even though he has to stand outside in the sun for an hour before she'll let him inside. Also Emil finding a sunshade umbrella for Lalli when it gets to be summer time. I think very hard about this.

I love you and please make this happen.

Also blanket love for all the beautiful art the past couple days. <3
native :usa:
conversational :japan:
stagnant :southkorea: :spain: :italy:
beginner :sweden: :ireland: :greece:

:chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6961 on: October 04, 2015, 10:21:05 PM »

Martti, you are killing me with this. I love that hair and everything else. o_o

Spoiler: show

Dear uni, let up some so that I can write a 100k domestic/shenangian fic about hobo forest husbands, and also about how Tuuri leaves out sugar cookies for Her Boys on holidays. Some weird beardy blond dude turns up at her house every so often and everyone is very weirded out by the fact that she greets him like he's an old friend, even though he has to stand outside in the sun for an hour before she'll let him inside. Also Emil finding a sunshade umbrella for Lalli when it gets to be summer time. I think very hard about this.

Edit: also i forgot to say, thank you sectoboss for delivering this idea into my hands and also I'm glad that you liked the art haha

Shoop, you are continuing to kill me with your drawings of this, as well as Sectoboss for A++ story.
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6962 on: October 04, 2015, 11:25:21 PM »

IF I were not lazy my colouring would be cooler........
just a doodle a Lalli because I feel i draw him the worst.... and maybe I got carried away on the shading the hair,
I love drawing and colouring hair, especially if they are not straight

HOW THE FRIGGITY BOO DO YOU DO THIS IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOD

I realized after posting it that it looks a little like they're holding hands, so. yeah. I had a lot of fun thinking about hobo forest husband dynamics.

So much fun that i just. puts this here and leaves for 10 years. it's big.

Edit: also i forgot to say, thank you sectoboss for delivering this idea into my hands and also I'm glad that you liked the art haha

OH MY DEAR GOD YES HOBO HUSBANDS BLOWING UP STUFF AND VISITING TUURI ON THE HOLIDAYS
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #6963 on: October 05, 2015, 01:55:20 AM »

* Rabbit collects jaw off the floor
just a doodle, he says...

And as for you, shoop:
[gently screeches] this is the cutest thing holy heck?? i am 10000000% in favor of uni letting up so you can do this. p l e a s e i think i'd die of happiness ___(:'3/L)______

THIS
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Aki

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • rambler of headcanons spouter of ideas
  • Preferred pronouns: (she/her) please don't call me dude, that's all.
« Reply #6964 on: October 05, 2015, 04:47:03 AM »

IF I were not lazy my colouring would be cooler........
just a doodle a Lalli because I feel i draw him the worst.... and maybe I got carried away on the shading the hair,
I love drawing and colouring hair, especially if they are not straight

He... he looks so... gentle, so kind.
This is simply STUNNING *O* I want to run my fingers through his hair so badly! Look at how silky smooth it looks!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:48:59 AM by Aki »
Languages:
fluent: :switzerland: :germany: :france: :uk:
knows: :vaticancity:, ancient :greece:
learned some: :japan:
can read to some extent: :italy: :spain: etc.
wants to learn: :finland:
You may use any of my "Imagine X" or headcanons for your writing or art as long as you link back to me or my original post if you feel like you stayed true to it.
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :book2: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

benbah

« Reply #6965 on: October 05, 2015, 06:38:45 AM »

1st go at drawing in a lllloooooooongggg time.  Don't count the avatar that was done on a dodgy tablet..
Knit on

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #6966 on: October 05, 2015, 09:03:32 AM »

I realized after posting it that it looks a little like they're holding hands, so. yeah. I had a lot of fun thinking about hobo forest husband dynamics.

...I
I- I just- you can't just do this to me
I am also in favour of uni letting up because god I need this in my life
you amazing being

Also, Martti, dat Lalli, so awesome, I just love the colours!
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #6967 on: October 05, 2015, 09:04:03 AM »

Ah, that's adorable :D

That's some seriously good art right there, I'm impressed.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6968 on: October 05, 2015, 01:49:54 PM »
hobo forest husbands

nnoooooOOOooOoOOooooOoOoooooooooooooooo
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

- i have another drawing internet won't let me upload for some reason, but it's just a quick sketch of lalli sitting at a rock and singing, nothing big
- i completely forgot to draw an idea, some weird kinda competition between Lalli's näkki glamour and Emil's hairsparkles
(art reflexes are more effort without my tablet :'c )

OTHER HEADCANONS INCLUDE
- Lalli is super embarassed about the whole glamour seduction thing
- Tuuri gave Emil a copy of Astrid Lindgren's Ronja Rövardotter as a gift at some point
- Emil sometimes has to repeat Lalli's name to not get murdered (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

also this is neither here nor there but i feel like the song 'Human' by of Monsters and Men really fits this Au idk
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6969 on: October 05, 2015, 01:55:58 PM »

- i have another drawing internet won't let me upload for some reason, but it's just a quick sketch of lalli sitting at a rock and singing, nothing big
- i completely forgot to draw an idea, some weird kinda competition between Lalli's näkki glamour and Emil's hairsparkles

OTHER HEADCANONS INCLUDE
- Tuuri gave Emil a copy of Astrid Lindgren's Ronja Rövardotter as a gift at some point

also this is neither here nor there but i feel like the song 'Human' by of Monsters and Men really fits this Au idk

Haiz, shoop, Sectoboss, everyone else involved in creating this AU: PLEASE DON'T STOP
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #6970 on: October 05, 2015, 02:06:02 PM »
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

OTHER HEADCANONS INCLUDE

Said it before and I'll say it again, I love this to bits!

Haiz, shoop, Sectoboss, everyone else involved in creating this AU: PLEASE DON'T STOP
WHAT'S THAT I'M WRITING CHAPTER TWO OF WHAT I SWORE WOULD BE A ONE-SHOT WELL OK THEN
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Seilann

• Tumblr
« Reply #6971 on: October 05, 2015, 02:22:05 PM »
WHAT'S THAT I'M WRITING CHAPTER TWO OF WHAT I SWORE WOULD BE A ONE-SHOT WELL OK THEN
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IIIIIT! *spazzes*

I mean what I'm not obsessed with this AU or anything...
native :usa:
conversational :japan:
stagnant :southkorea: :spain: :italy:
beginner :sweden: :ireland: :greece:

:chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:

misea

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • perpetually sleepy night owl
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #6972 on: October 05, 2015, 02:36:08 PM »
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

OTHER HEADCANONS INCLUDE

Y'ALL ARE KILLING ME
PLS CONTINUE

Said it before and I'll say it again, I love this to bits!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*has to repress urge to draw fanart in the middle of studying*
native :usa: | decent :france: | speak :china: | learning :spain: :italy: :sweden: :norway: :ireland: | wishlist: :finland: all

:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :betterhat: :chap9:

courtesy of wolfie's magical intrnt skillz

LadyRamkin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #6973 on: October 05, 2015, 03:16:35 PM »

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #6974 on: October 05, 2015, 03:54:35 PM »
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

OTHER HEADCANONS INCLUDE

Too late... ::) (I like a lot your happy Emil in the first drawing, by the way.)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: