Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495967 times)

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6045 on: August 30, 2015, 04:48:45 PM »
I love this trend of Tuuri and Mikkel art - keep it up people, it's awesome and great! :D

I come offering one somewhat naked Emil, so in a cut he goes. Nothing naughty is showing or happening, just bathing.

Spoiler: show

One dainty toe-dip in hopes of this actually happening in the comic one day. I mean if they make their way to Iceland and swimming in hot springs does not happen I'll be very disappointed. :P

:D :D :D You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6046 on: August 30, 2015, 05:43:17 PM »
I love this trend of Tuuri and Mikkel art - keep it up people, it's awesome and great! :D

I come offering one somewhat naked Emil, so in a cut he goes. Nothing naughty is showing or happening, just bathing.

One dainty toe-dip in hopes of this actually happening in the comic one day. I mean if they make their way to Iceland and swimming in hot springs does not happen I'll be very disappointed. :P

Ooh, nice, he looks like a classical sculpture :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #6047 on: August 30, 2015, 07:01:20 PM »
I heard that there's not enough Tuuri going around, lets change that

You don't understand, this is sO CUTE

Well, my expectations for the comic have definitely been raised. If we don't have a hot springs/lakeside swim scene I will be very upset... ;)
This can go on the list of moments where we all really hope Minna reads the forum
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #6048 on: August 30, 2015, 07:12:18 PM »

Very classical aesthetic there. I like it. /chinhands

Hadn't considered before what you said re: Iceland and hot springs, but I'm certainly considering it now. ;p
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #6049 on: August 30, 2015, 08:38:20 PM »
Hmmmmmm so whenever I want to see more art of a certain character, I just have to post stats on how there aren't enough arts of that character... hmmmmmm... very interesting...
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #6050 on: August 30, 2015, 08:45:14 PM »
Hmmmmmm so whenever I want to see more art of a certain character, I just have to post stats on how there aren't enough arts of that character... hmmmmmm... very interesting...

You and your new found powers scare me. ::)

Also, a lot of new stuff, and it's all gorgeous!! *-*
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6051 on: August 30, 2015, 08:45:29 PM »

But Viola, we saw the stats for all the characters, how're you going to fool us? ::)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6052 on: August 30, 2015, 09:01:55 PM »
But Viola, we saw the stats for all the characters, how're you going to fool us? ::)

You saw the stats for all the stand alones those numbers don't add up to 1,430something. There are unreleased stats... many unreleased stats... for all you know there could be 1000 other pictures containing Mikkel and Tuuri together  :o
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #6053 on: August 30, 2015, 11:08:06 PM »
I've drawn Mikkel's childhood before, but just as sketches, so now I wanted to do something more concrete haha! I remember when Siggy was trying to tease him about his farm life in Bronhlom and he smiled smugly as he recognized he washed pigs... I want to think he might've been remembering episodes like this:

Of course, it ended up like this

I heard that there's not enough Tuuri going around, lets change that

MY GHAD SO ADORBS!!!
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6054 on: August 31, 2015, 01:03:32 AM »
Dwarvish

so
um
I may have been a little inspired

[note: I spelled it phonetically, which changed up some vowels, so if it looks wrong that might be it. Or I might be wrong.]
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Amity

• Scout
  • What Would Sigrun Do?
« Reply #6055 on: August 31, 2015, 12:42:05 PM »

I believe that means you now qualify as a "thought leader."
If life hands you Emil, make Emilonade!

wolfie

• Ranger
  • :3
« Reply #6056 on: August 31, 2015, 12:46:31 PM »
This is my semi-old drawing, made at the time that the comments called Rey 'a Fox'. Found it in my old notebook, pressed in between other sketches and schoolnotes. Enjoy 'Foxy Reynir'

*runs away to hide now*

"Dammit Moon-Moon"
Thanks to gifted gif-finder Eri

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6057 on: August 31, 2015, 12:49:57 PM »
This is my semi-old drawing, made at the time that the comments called Rey 'a Fox'. Found it in my old notebook, pressed in between other sketches and schoolnotes. Enjoy 'Foxy Reynir'

*runs away to hide now*

Awwwww this is adorable! Don't go hide, you should make more art! School notes art is the best :)

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6058 on: August 31, 2015, 02:25:40 PM »

this remind me of my "Reynir's clothes are taken to clean them" art.

I just thought, since he has no changing clothes and his clothes needs to be cleaned sometimes xD

I just didn't dare to post because he is naked, but it shows as much as yours so there
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #6059 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:59 PM »
and here is some sigrun skecth that i found in my art folder even though i can't actually draw digitally right now

this was me trying to draw sigrun's hair more true to canon if you couldn't tell.

hffmp (this will never be finished)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney