Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2497283 times)

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #5145 on: July 14, 2015, 10:18:17 PM »

I don't think I'm going to try to color this today. The background was rough!
You just trump yourself with every successive one! Magnificent! But don't exhaust yourself in a fanart-fueled fervor, okay? :)
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #5146 on: July 14, 2015, 10:37:31 PM »
You just trump yourself with every successive one! Magnificent! But don't exhaust yourself in a fanart-fueled fervor, okay? :)

Thanks! And don't worry, it was a whole week since the last one! I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off! The only thing at risk are my chores!

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #5147 on: July 15, 2015, 12:38:17 AM »

I lied. I finished this instead of doing chores. I still need to do Turri and Mikkel, but have no good idea what to do for either. I'm open to suggestions. I'm overall very pleased with this one.

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #5148 on: July 15, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »

I lied. I finished this instead of doing chores. I still need to do Turri and Mikkel, but have no good idea what to do for either. I'm open to suggestions. I'm overall very pleased with this one.
Omigosh that is gorgeous!
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #5149 on: July 15, 2015, 03:59:20 AM »

*Sighs, smiley* It's so wonderful, you're amazing :)
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #5150 on: July 15, 2015, 06:36:28 AM »

Such lovely evocative colors! I love how you've blended them in the background according to mood. :)
As for suggestions, I've seen several people mention Mikkel doing laundry, so that might be a more whimsical break? Cooking with hungry faces staring over his shoulder? Or patching up crew members after dark?
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Mogram

• *snerk*
« Reply #5151 on: July 15, 2015, 07:47:18 AM »
So yes, here I am again. Hello! I put these on disqus before I was on the forum, but I thought I might as well post them here. (Also yes, they're pretty simple but I was just starting to use the app properly) Here's the first one:

See those random squiggles? And now, instance no. 2 of Reynir's hair being savagely assaulted by a vicious monster:

Thank you all and goodnight!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:53:39 AM by Mogram »

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5152 on: July 15, 2015, 08:40:48 AM »

This is beautiful!! :D Is he walking through different safe areas?

So yes, here I am again. Hello! I put these on disqus before I was on the forum, but I thought I might as well post them here. (Also yes, they're pretty simple but I was just starting to use the app properly) Here's the first one:

See those random squiggles? And now, instance no. 2 of Reynir's hair being savagely assaulted by a vicious monster:

AWEFOSÄNAWEÄLFNSMLK!!!! Are you trying to kill me with this cute?! D= It's so adorable <3

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #5153 on: July 15, 2015, 09:20:51 AM »

EEEEeeee these are SO CUTE! I admire your cat-drawing skills and I love the concept <3
YEET

ParanormalAndroid

« Reply #5154 on: July 15, 2015, 09:43:08 AM »

Oh god, that is the *cutest* kitten and it isn't even real
They actually look pretty detailed to me, too.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #5155 on: July 15, 2015, 10:24:41 AM »

Of course, it will happen. It have to happen :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Coyoteslaugh

« Reply #5156 on: July 15, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »
This is beautiful!! :D Is he walking through different safe areas?

That or whatever that one place with the sheep was, since it didn't seem to be part of the ocean or have a mage in it. I tried to make the backgrounds kind of flow together since Reynir seems unaware of when he's crossing boundaries as if they're one single world to him.

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #5157 on: July 15, 2015, 11:23:40 AM »

OH MY GOODNESS
The coloring is so amazng! are those watercolors? That kitten looks so unbelievably FLUFFY like wooooow I am in love
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5158 on: July 15, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
That or whatever that one place with the sheep was, since it didn't seem to be part of the ocean or have a mage in it. I tried to make the backgrounds kind of flow together since Reynir seems unaware of when he's crossing boundaries as if they're one single world to him.
That one was Reynir's own safe space =) I think you succeeded ans really liked the effect from it ^^

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #5159 on: July 15, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »
I posted a watercolour in the headcanon thread. Just in case anyone's interested and not following that one: https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=509.msg51631#msg51631 :)