Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496417 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4260 on: June 18, 2015, 09:33:07 PM »
Wow. First time visiting here and I have spent hours!
A lot of very talented people contribute to this thread.
oh, when I joined the forum I tried to check them all too, but I was so lazy, but since I joined, i keep up and see all the new posts!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #4261 on: June 18, 2015, 09:37:56 PM »
Hmmmm.... I guess I should post at least some of my art before I lose confidence again :P

Have some happy, smiley people :3

Okay, okay. Lots of smiling people, can't have too many of those!
So here's a very annoyed Lalli for yah!

Uuummm....I have no explanation for this, except it's Lalli with curls wearing a suit (and a very cool tie).
Sooooo, if you ever wanted a Lalli with curls and a tux in your life, there you go. (hmm, should I do the rest of the characters with curls as well? I dunno.)

*crawls back under bed*

Kizzy, th-that's beautiful *looks at own art* *flops*
The first Lalli looks like the most best best friend in a tv show... It's the eyes... Very kind UuU

And OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH you even curled his little hair antenna bit X'D I love the party background!
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4262 on: June 18, 2015, 09:41:03 PM »
Picture of the artist in her natural habitat:

Unfortunately it is not bigger on the inside. :(
Can't stop or won't stop: the question is moot at this point.

Reynir: "I get that joke a lot."
Sigrun: "... joke?"

Political faux pas are the best faux pas. Once a political opponent said that Greg Abbott had never stood in her shoes, and we're still laughing at her.

Every so often Mikkel Madsen will come storming out of the Capitol, grab a random sign, and stomp around with the protesters until he's blown off some steam. Then he'll hand the sign back and head back to work. It's gotten him in trouble a few times, but it's a better way to handle his frustration than challenging a nearby trooper to single-combat.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4263 on: June 18, 2015, 09:54:06 PM »

Okay, okay. Lots of smiling people, can't have too many of those!

You make it look almost as if Lalli had always smiled, it warmed my heart <3
And the annoyed childish-nose-frown+curls melt me into syrup again <3 <3 <3 Please, please, please, curl the rest of the crew's hair!!!!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4264 on: June 18, 2015, 10:21:35 PM »
Curly-haired Lalli is adorable!!!! (Well, they're all adorable, but I can really relate to that Lalli pic :P)

The SSSS crew all dressed up is simply beautiful! (TEACH ME YOUR WAYS)

And of course, a troll has to crash the party and get Sigrun all fired up (we all knew that dress wasn't going to survive the night).

EEEE Tuuri selfie is so cute! She does seem like the kind of person who would wear a lot of yellow (maybe because it's supposed to be happy?)

RTR, at least you have a source of light in your trash can. :P And from the looks of it, it's serving you quite well!

Geez, I'm away from the forum for like twelve hours and suddenly all this awesome art happens. Slow down, you people! But don't really. Don't ever stop.
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #4265 on: June 18, 2015, 10:29:49 PM »

This is so up my alley. I can never get enough of Tuuri in cute clothes. Your art style's really sleek and professional-looking, too :)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #4266 on: June 19, 2015, 01:55:56 AM »
I can't with this thread
It's killing me with cuteness
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4267 on: June 19, 2015, 01:58:02 AM »

HERE FOR THIS
rule #1 of putting sigrun in a dress: she has to kill something dead while wearing it to restore the balance of the universe

Every so often Mikkel Madsen will come storming out of the Capitol, grab a random sign, and stomp around with the protesters until he's blown off some steam. Then he'll hand the sign back and head back to work. It's gotten him in trouble a few times, but it's a better way to handle his frustration than challenging a nearby trooper to single-combat.
ahahahaa perfect
do you need some pillows for your trashcan nest?
you'll know where to find me.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #4268 on: June 19, 2015, 02:37:36 AM »

Can't stop or won't stop: the question is moot at this point.

You're a really gifted cartoonist, do you know that?  Build up a portfolio of vignettes like these and the ones in Self-Inserts and I could absolutely see you being published as an editorial cartoonist in a few years.  On top of your drawing skill, you've got a great sense of character and a deft way of summing up/satirizing the cultural and political scenes of Austin.  (And you're only, what, 18?  Amazing.)  Molly Ivins would approve. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #4269 on: June 19, 2015, 03:43:07 AM »

"So you come to my party, threaten my crew and make me rip my dress???? You'll pay for it, maddaf*cka'!!"
It couldn't end differently for the dress. I'm sure there is a Murphy's law for Sigrun wearing a dress ::)

But you have electricity. Mmmh. You need a bigger one, we'll find you that !
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4270 on: June 19, 2015, 05:52:03 AM »
Sooooo... the other day, AquaAurion was asking herself how would everyone look in gala if they made them a welcome-back-home! The "if" was too tempting to let it pass, soooo, yeah, I did this.

Of course they stumbled upon a luxury dress store in the journey, didn't they? And of course it had lots of perfectly preserved dresses and tuxedos and fancery! Of course!!

So, first we have Tuuri twirling and dancing in a gorgeous Marchesa SS15'

Reynir found this Burrbery Prorsum FW15' quite of is likeness, so in he went! He would not bother to find a shirt and socks for it though...

Mikkel is wearing Prorsum too, a bit older, SS13'... The shoes were from the Pope's stash and he loves them. I'm sorry, he has this "Hey, babe, how's it going?" look that bothers me a lot, but Mikkel and I had a loooong battle over his face/body that I finally lost, and I surrendered to this... ('ve you seen someone yelling at a sketchbook? I have!)

Sigrun's dress was hard to choose. She wanted something badass and usable, battlewise, something her enemies would run from! She wanted it to have a sword guard too. Mmmmh.
Spoiler: show

Sigrun fell dead for this Gareth Pugh's SS15, but the crew refused to go out with her dressing like that: "You'll steal all the stares!"

So she decided to wear the Valentino SS15' HC instead, but she's wearing battle boots under it, and still brought the sword with her haha! At least this one can be torn easily, in case of emergency.

And finally, Lalli and Emil <3 Of course this two are chilling together, how could it be any other way? Emil chose a Dolce&Gabbana wine velvet-y tux from the FW12' and Lalli, a Yojhi Yamamoto SS15', turban and boots included, because, why not?

Oh my gosh, these are amazing!!! Thank you so much for drawing them!! ;w;

Woah! Everyone's design is looking gorgeous ❤ Especially Tuuri's and Reynir's ❤

Edit: I'll just leave this here *flees*

She's so cute!! >w<

Hmmmm.... I guess I should post at least some of my art before I lose confidence again :P

Aw, they look so happy <3 Annoyed, curly Lalli is awesome xD I wonder who did his hair XD

Silent Fox, Call-Of-Awesome is my favorite expression now, thanks for introducing it to me  ;D

"So you come to my party, threaten my crew and make me rip my dress???? You'll pay for it, maddaf*cka'!!"
Badass Sigrun is badass. Figured she'd wear boots for her dress x3

I drew a Lalli:

Progress:
Spoiler: show

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4271 on: June 19, 2015, 06:32:01 AM »
Silent Fox, Call-Of-Awesome is my favorite expression now, thanks for introducing it to me  ;D

Haha, glad I could help! And thanks for obliging, it looks great! :D
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4272 on: June 19, 2015, 09:20:09 AM »
kizzy: You have a really clean style, and your coloring is so beautiful!

jesty: Happy crew!! Specially happy Lalli! So cute! (and at first glance I thought curly Lalli was Signe... Then I looked closer and :'D)

RandomTexanReader: That is a very uncomfortable position for drawing, how do you even... Nevermind, I still think the trash can is bigger on the inside, but you won't tell us so nobody gets jealous of your timelord technology. Anyway, Austin AU is amazing.

Antillanka: Seems like Sigrun can't stand still for a few hours in a nice dress... But she can kill trolls and still look fabulous doing it. Nice job! ;D

AquaAurion: A very beautiful Lalli! Looks like he is wearing an elvish crown.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Auleliel

• Ranger
  • Ninja Squirrel Trainer
« Reply #4273 on: June 19, 2015, 09:49:12 AM »
oH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAHHHHH look at how lil' and cute Reynir is!!! What a cute patoot. 0u0 (staying up until 5am?? aren't you exhausted? i hope you rest well today (and sleep earlier! ahahaha i sound like a mum))
Wow, thanks! I didn't expect such... enthusiasm(?)... in response to my attempt at drawing. I am astonished. (I wasn't really that exhausted since it was a day off, so I could relax all day. :) I promise to sleep earlier eventually.)

Auleliel: Hey, that art is cute... Ohgosh, is that elvish?? *-*
Ooh, it *is*! I didn't even see that! it says Auleliel!
Thanks, and yes, it is indeed "Auleliel" written in Tengwar (the elvish writing system by Tolkien). :)
Know: :usa:
Learning: :japan: :sweden: :finland: :wales:
Somewhat forgot: :mexico: :germany: :southkorea:

:hat: :betterhat:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #4274 on: June 19, 2015, 12:07:26 PM »
I drew a Lalli:

oooooooooo pretty!

Thanks, and yes, it is indeed "Auleliel" written in Tengwar (the elvish writing system by Tolkien). :)
<3 my nerd heart is singing right now.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: