Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496036 times)

Ash-een

• Super-Newbie
  • Don't wake up a sleeping kitty.
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2014, 11:45:48 AM »
Thank you.

You wear a similar braid?)

flyteck

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2014, 10:16:17 PM »
Guuuys I just remembered that I can actually draw people when I pixel so

have a Lalli

I'm gonna do the rest of our little gang soon too.
(I'm procrastinating with the other thing; pixels are more fun)

Sparky Dragon

• Scout
  • [Insert witty/amusing phrase here.]
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2014, 10:48:56 PM »
have a Lalli

I will, thank you. I'm not sure if that's weird, awesome, or both. :D

Chapter Breaks Survived: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Runner-Up in the International Mirror-Throwing Games, Year 89

JaoLao

« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2014, 12:58:32 PM »
Oy, a fellow pixel enthusiast! C:

Here's a little Sigrun sprite I did. It's been a while since I last pixeled, but I lost my tablet pen and the only digital art I'm willing to try to make with a touchpad is pixel some sprites :P I actually planned on animating it, but the touch pad is driving me mad already blergh.

I went for the limited pallete from the cast page because I simply love when Minna goes to limited pallete town. Her screen prints are :O But then again the limited pallete also fits well within pixel art, and I managed to keep this at 8 colours wee

Here's it again blown up 2X, for that chunky, emulator feel heh

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:01:23 PM by JaoLao »

Peeves

• "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2014, 10:12:46 AM »
I don't remember exactly who drew Sailor Lalli, but I did save a copy (and made part of it my Avatar), so here you go:
EDIT: we have an artist! http://mufloni.tumblr.com/post/95210042517/inspired-by-lallis-amazing-poses-i-decided-to

GAH I JUST FOUND THIS AFTER COMPLEMENTING YOU ON ANOTHER THREAD THIS IS PURE UNADULTERATED GENIUS
Father: Son, don't let them tell you that we don't have swag.
Son: But Dad--
Father: No, Son...
Father: SHHHHHHhhhhh...
Father: ...we do have swag... we do...
Caller: 911, what's your emergency?
Son: MY DAD IS HAVING A SWAG ATTACK!
Son: IM ALONE WITH HIM AND VERY AFRAID!

phyrestorm999

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2014, 04:34:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That's great, DD!  ;D
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018
Beautiful Fighter, Loyal Friend, Badass Cat

Ceceoh

« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2014, 06:46:26 PM »
Finally got around to joining the forum!
Anyway someone mentioned wanting some fanart of Emil wearing a tiara so I did a real quick quicky and went ahead and put him in drag? Also, it was really late when I did it and I have no idea how the sash turned into a grumpy sash cat...ummm...*cough* Ahem...Hope it is at least a bit of amusement for some

<p>Everybody run, the homecoming queen has got a gun!</p>
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 06:49:28 PM by Ceceoh »

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »
Hello,
That's some great pics! Crossdresser Emil and poster-remakes made me giggle uncontrollably for a while.

Anyway, while rereading the comic, I've found this exchange under one of the pages (can't remember which):
Peter Houlihan:
How does one stow away on a walking expedition?
Sharion:
By cunningly hiding behind Emil's ego.

And just had to make picture of Braidy hiding behind Emil's ego. I added it as an attachment, hope it works. It's not very good picture, mind...

(edited once for typos)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:54:16 PM by Aierdome »
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Dimetra

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2014, 01:58:03 AM »

Here's a little Sigrun sprite I did. It's been a while since I last pixeled, but I lost my tablet pen and the only digital art I'm willing to try to make with a touchpad is pixel some sprites :P I actually planned on animating it, but the touch pad is driving me mad already blergh.

I went for the limited pallete from the cast page because I simply love when Minna goes to limited pallete town. Her screen prints are :O But then again the limited pallete also fits well within pixel art, and I managed to keep this at 8 colours wee

Here's it again blown up 2X, for that chunky, emulator feel heh

Oh wow, this is adorable, totally in-character too! Love it.
Native , decent , basic &

Eich

• Thor
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Retired Forum Admin
« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2014, 02:23:47 AM »

I would loooooove an animated gif of Sigrun unloading like this.  Just a couple frames of explodey, hair-waving, crazy goodness would make me super happy.  In fact, I might make it my avatar if you finish it (my current Chris Hadfield or crazy Sigrun is a tough decision).
Feel free to PM.

JaoLao

« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »
Thanks, guys! (OH MY HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT EMIL BEFORE IT'S JUST A SLICE OF FRIED GOLD THAT'S WHAT)

Since you liked that much, I figured I could attempt to do a simple, cut-and-paste animation test. There's some bits I'm still not quite satisfied with - mainly the belts - but I reaaaaally can't stand working on the touchpad for prolonged periods of time. Maybe I'll get some extra bucks november the 20th and get a tablet back. The plan is to the the whole sextet, then :B

PS: Chris is 100% awesome so it's completely fine if you guys stick together heh.

ThisCat

• Ranger
  • Meow. Mew-eoow meaow, miaow. Mow.
« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2014, 12:09:01 PM »
Thanks, guys! (OH MY HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT EMIL BEFORE IT'S JUST A SLICE OF FRIED GOLD THAT'S WHAT)

Since you liked that much, I figured I could attempt to do a simple, cut-and-paste animation test. There's some bits I'm still not quite satisfied with - mainly the belts - but I reaaaaally can't stand working on the touchpad for prolonged periods of time. Maybe I'll get some extra bucks november the 20th and get a tablet back. The plan is to the the whole sextet, then :B

PS: Chris is 100% awesome so it's completely fine if you guys stick together heh.

This is awesome.
:norway:
 Mostly quiet.
:uk:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2014, 01:48:12 PM »
The plan is to the the whole sextet, then :B

THIS IS SO COOL. I can't wait to see the rest of them.
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Lenny

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Ninja.
  • Preferred pronouns: My name. They/them.
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

Another preview of the Lalli fanart. I've had so little time to work on this, not funny >.> Admittedly I reallocated some of the time I did have available to The Witcher instead, but it still should have been done weeks ago... *sigh*

Well, I hope to have the completed pic up this week. Hopefully.

Also, thank you all for the kind words about the previous preview, I really appreciate it<3

This. Is. BRILLIANT. I sincerely hope you get a tablet in some way very, very soon. It'd be awesome to see all six like that.
Am notified of private messages via email.

Silenter

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • So sorry.
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2014, 04:56:01 PM »

Another preview of the Lalli fanart. I've had so little time to work on this, not funny >.> Admittedly I reallocated some of the time I did have available to The Witcher instead, but it still should have been done weeks ago... *sigh*

Well, I hope to have the completed pic up this week. Hopefully.

Also, thank you all for the kind words about the previous preview, I really appreciate it<3

This. Is. BRILLIANT. I sincerely hope you get a tablet in some way very, very soon. It'd be awesome to see all six like that.
The cats' pattern are just very pretty! Can't wait to see the finished image!  ;)
Half-crumbled I guess: :southkorea:
Main language: :usa:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: