Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496041 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #2880 on: May 06, 2015, 04:32:09 AM »
Haiz: I'm not above any form of extracting more Sigrun shenanigans from you. Lemme know if you want bribes from Iceland.
*leans forward*
so about that lalli-sweater..........................

Of course it is, why else would you put the flag in such a hard to reach place??
I guess I did it Mulan-style :P For some reason I started thinking about Ida in Emil i Lönneberga, but that would probably be Reynir xD
We've had Sigrun in dresses, we've had mulan crossovers, and it's bunad season - this was the inevitable result. Also: *deep breath* SIIIIGRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

you'll know where to find me.

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #2881 on: May 06, 2015, 04:38:03 AM »
Daéa Reina: asdkhjhk those are hilarious please never stop

SolarPoweredGirl: why does Reynir fit so perfectly as an adventuring elf thing? the world may never know

Haiz: SIGRUN YES

callipygous: *A*!!!!! I am in awe ALL THE SIGRUNS PLEASE GRACE US WITH MORE SIGRUNS

*cough cough*
I'm
calm now please carry on
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #2882 on: May 06, 2015, 07:28:19 AM »
Ok, so... I got inspiration from one of the chains on Doodle or Die.
And Mulan quotes just fit so well with the SSSS characters!

Thanks for that, I littetally snorted! These are the most bestest, and I can't believe how well the quotes work for this!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #2883 on: May 06, 2015, 08:48:55 AM »
HAIZ SIGRUN IS LOOKING SO SHARP AND WOW COOL COLORING MUCH??

callipygous: NICE JOB ON THE MATH!! that's very impressive good job B)
In other news... SGRUN IS BEAUTIFUL, YOUR ART IS BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE THESE SO MUCH HHHHHH please indulge yourself more

it's too early in the morning for me to be coherent. i am happy curry becuase lots of pretty sigruns keep it up guys a+
YEET

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2884 on: May 06, 2015, 10:22:26 AM »
Rabbit - oh my gosh, these are so adorable ^_^ I can't even decide on a favourite as they're all so perfectly in character, and well, just plain perfect! It's very fitting to have Emil in the middle of them all however  ;D It looks like he's showing off all his cool chums!

Daéa Reina - Most best crossover :P and Sigrun gets the sassy lines, because of course she does! it had me laughing a lot ^_^

SolarPoweredGirl - Pretty picture :) I don't play the game, but Reynir definitely rocks that outfit! Special mention to the braid, which for some reason I'm really liking here :P

Haiz - Please don't ever start thinking you've drawn enough Sigrun shenanigans! This is wonderful  ;D I'm loving the way everything is billowing in the wind, and all the little embroidery details on the bunad, and just the colours in general ^_^ ('tis very awesome!)

callipygous - Your offerings at the shrine of the mighty Sigrun are pleasing to the masses! Seriously though, you draw Sigrun really well ^_^ I really like her hair in the second one, and the gritty look in the first one and the general awesomeness of both of them…… (also, congrats on your maths final *woohoo*)
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2885 on: May 06, 2015, 12:42:04 PM »
Thank you, everyone! :)
I still have some ideas for more Mulan crossover, but I have to find some time to draw them.

Baku: I don't know why, but this Sigrun looks a little like the child of Sigrun and Mikkel if they ever had one? Also, I really like your style.

SolarPoweredGirl: He is SO cute!! :D

Haiz and Callipygous: So many Sigruns. I love them. Keep them coming.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2886 on: May 06, 2015, 02:33:12 PM »
Thank you for your nice comments ^_________^ as long as there is sigrun, there will be shenanigans. and as long as i can hold a pencil, i will draw them.

but most importantly, I've noticed there has been no art of wet emil with damp hair yet? I have taken it into my own drawy hands to fix this flaw

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2887 on: May 06, 2015, 02:55:45 PM »
but most importantly, I've noticed there has been no art of wet emil with damp hair yet? I have taken it into my own drawy hands to fix this flaw

YES PERF
I had considered fixing that flaw but I have so much else to draw that it didn't happen :P

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #2888 on: May 06, 2015, 03:07:25 PM »
Little fuzzy-head got tired of typing/writing (or really just tired in general) and knocked out at her desk.

Thankfully our medic (who I didn't feel like drawing for some reason apparently) was close by with his jacket (which now doubles as a blanket for tiny, sleepy people).
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #2889 on: May 06, 2015, 03:13:38 PM »
Thank you for your nice comments ^_________^ as long as there is sigrun, there will be shenanigans. and as long as i can hold a pencil, i will draw them.

Little fuzzy-head got tired of typing/writing (or really just tired in general) and knocked out at her desk.

Thankfully our medic (who I didn't feel like drawing for some reason apparently) was close by with his jacket (which now doubles as a blanket for tiny, sleepy people).

How did you two know how to kill me with this cute stuff 7-7 (in a good way, of course)
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #2890 on: May 06, 2015, 03:34:41 PM »
Haiz: that's some glorious damp hair. I'm a bit jealous at Emil!hair staying awesome even when wet. :P And true enough we were sorely lacking art of this wonderful phenomena but besides that I really love the soft colouring style, it makes me want to ruffle his hair... creepy I know

Baku: THAT IS SO CUTE. Sleepy Tuuri is just adorable and safety dad Mikkel is the best dadmum in existence.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #2891 on: May 06, 2015, 03:47:30 PM »

Aww, that is adorable! And really well drawn, too. (Admires drawing skills)

SeaAngel

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2892 on: May 06, 2015, 04:23:11 PM »

ASDASDASDASD do a similar one with Lalli pretty please!!!! It's adorable!!!
Fluent:
OK:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #2893 on: May 06, 2015, 04:37:45 PM »

BEAUTIFUL.

BEAUTIFUL. [2]

This is all so cute!
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #2894 on: May 06, 2015, 04:44:53 PM »
Baku: that is so adorable, gosh, and your style is so !!!!!!!!
and it made me realize how vastly underutilized Mikkel&Tuuri interaction is

Piney: HAPPY TO OBLIGE. and please feel free to share a damp hair emil once (if) you have one...........

Laufey: it's some kinda swedish hair magic, I'm pretty certain of it. and if wanting to ruffle people's hair is creepy then i must be. the creepiest person alive

also thank u everyone!!!