Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496744 times)

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1095 on: February 25, 2015, 12:34:09 PM »
this looks incredibly like my drawing of Braidy from the tutorial, hmm

Wait, it does? I didn't even look at your Braidy at all when I drew it o_O I just based it off of the few pictures we've seen of him so far

What are you hiding up there, Braidy?  ;D
Oh... oh my.... has someone been under those clothes recently? >_>

^
Actual proof that us teenagers are not the most perverted here

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1096 on: February 25, 2015, 12:39:28 PM »
You should have realised by now: Us "adults" are the least mature/most dubious people around here.

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #1097 on: February 25, 2015, 12:44:16 PM »

I was merely suspecting that he hid something like... gun?  ??? Don't ask me why, though. Magical trinket would be more accurate. I wonder if he has any (maybe even without understanding its power).
Anyway, that doesn't have anything to do with a well-drawn picture. Any plans on coloring it, by any chance?  :)
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1098 on: February 25, 2015, 01:22:53 PM »

Shout out to Cheesecake  ;)! Here's and attempt at posting an attempted drawing of Lalli

Aww, that's really cute <3

Okay, here's my contribution. I wanted to draw Emil playing with matches, and this is what happened:

THE COLOURS

I JUST

WOW

I was merely suspecting that he hid something like... gun?  ??? Don't ask me why, though. Magical trinket would be more accurate. I wonder if he has any (maybe even without understanding its power).
Anyway, that doesn't have anything to do with a well-drawn picture. Any plans on coloring it, by any chance?  :)

Honestly, I was just drawing him holding on to his cape. You know, the way you might put your hands up against your chest if it's windy outside. Well, at least I do that, but maybe that's just me being weird? (Hehe, they say you always put something of yourself in your art...)

As for the colouring: Maybe, maybe not. But if anyone else wants to colour it (which I highly doubt, but I'll say it anyway), feel free to do so ;)

Richard Weir

• Scout
« Reply #1099 on: February 25, 2015, 03:12:31 PM »
Okay, here's my contribution. I wanted to draw Emil playing with matches, and this is what happened:

*snip*

Very nicely done - you've captured the two very well! The idea of their respective "games" works nicely as well.

A good first contribution!
My one-and-only: :uk:

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1100 on: February 25, 2015, 05:35:33 PM »
In my to-do list today there is an item "Do something stupid", so... 
Tuuri and Lally around the age of 10-12 years. On the meadow. In the flower crowns. And Tuuri makes one more flower crown for her dear brother. Perhaps this scene needs a flying pink ponies too.

And since I have nothing to lose anymore... Voila: Emil, dressed in a sailor suit, like one of those cute boys from the 19th century.

stupid thing - done!

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1101 on: February 25, 2015, 05:37:57 PM »
And since I have nothing to lose anymore... Voila: Emil, dressed in a sailor suit, like one of those cute boys from the 19th century.
Hmm, all I get is a big forbidden-sign. Must be some kind of privacy settings issue.

curiosity

• Scout
« Reply #1102 on: February 25, 2015, 05:41:08 PM »
Tuuri and Lally around the age of 10-12 years. On the meadow. In the flower crowns. And Tuuri makes one more flower crown for her dear brother. Perhaps this scene needs a flying pink ponies too.

Yay, Lalli's and kittie's expressions are a perfect match :D I had a somewhat similar scene in mind (thoug there've been birchen weaves for some reason and also depressed-yet-touched Onni).

And I can't see Emil either, also big stop sign for me :-\
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1103 on: February 25, 2015, 05:51:51 PM »
Wait, it does? I didn't even look at your Braidy at all when I drew it o_O I just based it off of the few pictures we've seen of him so far

Yeah, I just based mine on the one full-body shot of him, it's just a coincidence. The posing and the clothes just struck me as really similar: (not arms-wise, but the rest)

But more importantly - awwwww! ;D
(and I've got a big minus-sign for the second image)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:53:51 PM by Piney »

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

P__

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1104 on: February 25, 2015, 05:56:20 PM »
yay!
Emil, dressed in a sailor suit, like one of those cute boys from the 19th century.
which reminds me, I should finish coloring the Silent Scouts series someday
althoug, the pic doesn't show for me either :'(
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #1105 on: February 25, 2015, 05:56:47 PM »

Awww this is so cute. I wonder what Onni is doing at this time...?
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

curiosity

• Scout
« Reply #1106 on: February 25, 2015, 05:59:03 PM »
Awww this is so cute. I wonder what Onni is doing at this time...?
...crying?

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1107 on: February 25, 2015, 06:07:15 PM »
...crying?
I laughed. He's such a drama queen.
Yeah, I just based mine on the one full-body shot of him, it's just a coincidence. The posing and the clothes just struck me as really similar: (not arms-wise, but the rest)
I think you're right, the panel on page 210 is the common link here with some subtle variations on the same stance.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1108 on: February 25, 2015, 06:40:34 PM »
Yeah, I just based mine on the one full-body shot of him, it's just a coincidence.

I actually got really worked up about this because I thought you felt like I had copied your art or something, and then I got really stressed because I couldn't tell whether you were flattered or angry with me and I don't even know why I was worried about this because I knew I hadn't even copied your drawing to begin with ahaha I'm dumb

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1109 on: February 25, 2015, 07:35:23 PM »

That's just precious!  It reminds me a bit of the illustrations of Hilary Knight -- especially the way Lalli and the cat look so much alike.

Please do some more, sometime?

BTW, I think the problem with the link to your Emil picture is that it doesn't point to an actual "filename.jpg" at the end, the way your first picture's URL ends ".../Hotakainens.jpg."  I really, really want to see young Emil in a sailor suit!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:38:51 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany: