Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2495679 times)

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10965 on: October 29, 2016, 11:14:51 PM »
Quote from: Martti Kakkiainen
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen all week. 10/10, would laugh again.
Quote from: Coda
Holy wow?!? This is awesome!
Quote from: Tr
Frilly brainblobs are the best brainblobs. If you didn't want to doodle on the homework you could just sloooowly leave doodles where he could find them. Forever. Never mentioning it. Never fessing up.
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #10966 on: October 29, 2016, 11:42:50 PM »
Coda, your Lalli with ghost soup made me think of the ghosts in Japanese prints - the same sort of fluid shape with a skullish wierd head. Very atmospheric!

Martti, the lads on rollerblades look awesome! Well, Lalli looks awesome - Emil looks... brave for giving it a try?

Tr, I think dancing brainblobs are a fitting punishment for calling one of your doodles "cute." What a condescending thing to say!

Minutia_R

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she or they
« Reply #10967 on: October 30, 2016, 01:54:29 AM »

Oof it's been a while, so here's a quick and oddly-proportioned Lalli. I don't really know what's happening here (a nice, hot bowl of ghost soup? omen soup?? who knows) or why there are stars in the steam but it's making me think about a space exploration AU and...hm.
Originally I tried to have a more involved background here with trees and things, but it wasn't really working out, so instead Lalli gets to hang out in the Void for a while.
(it looks better at full size: https://66.media.tumblr.com/860a005e0665c31e53bb75f134a8e4ce/tumblr_ofl1a5kNaB1uqseozo5_r1_1280.jpg)

OMG that's beautiful.  Would you be willing to link to the actual post on tumblr so one could reblog?

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #10968 on: October 30, 2016, 03:58:10 AM »

Oof it's been a while, so here's a quick and oddly-proportioned Lalli. I don't really know what's happening here (a nice, hot bowl of ghost soup? omen soup?? who knows) or why there are stars in the steam but it's making me think about a space exploration AU and...hm.
Originally I tried to have a more involved background here with trees and things, but it wasn't really working out, so instead Lalli gets to hang out in the Void for a while.
(it looks better at full size: https://66.media.tumblr.com/860a005e0665c31e53bb75f134a8e4ce/tumblr_ofl1a5kNaB1uqseozo5_r1_1280.jpg)

This is such an amazing picture especially with the smoke, oh my gosh. Also your username reminds me of Koda from Brother Bear which is like my favorite movie so <3

I have a couple things ! Lots of SSSS art today wow

http://jureeya.tumblr.com/post/152483275408/warm-up-lalli

https://twitter.com/Juureeya/status/792610984867139584
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #10969 on: October 30, 2016, 07:21:58 AM »
aaaa Jureeya, much nice art! And although I'm like 110% sure you weren't inspired by me I can't help but feeling a teeny bit happy that others are also drawing the crew doing push-ups!
Oh, and Lalli, there seems to be some moss in your hair, let me just... *grabs brush and happily brushes Lalli's hair ^_^*
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Yuuago

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Well, there's still hope in this world.
  • Preferred pronouns: He/etc
« Reply #10970 on: October 30, 2016, 12:39:44 PM »
Juuu I love your drawings. < 3 The ones with Emil and Sigrun are just so hilarious. And Lalli looks great in your style. : D
Journal | Tumblr | Fic Archive
Og kring meg i myrket/snøar og snøar det. - Olav H. Hauge

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #10971 on: October 30, 2016, 01:15:32 PM »
Ju, I like how Lalli looks a little bit goth there. You probably didn't intend for eyeliner but my brain sees what it wants :D

Coda, I like how the elegance of the ghost smoke contrasts with the ruffled Lalli. Pleasing and in the spirit of the comic!

Martti ... there are no words... just... yes. YES.

Luth, putting trolls into fancy clothing is a great trend, and yours is a fine example. More!

Today's Scout drawing is brought to you by yuuago, who commissioned this as an illustration for his fic Routines <3

Yuuago

• Tumblr
« Reply #10972 on: October 30, 2016, 01:21:42 PM »
Today's Scout drawing is brought to you by yuuago, who commissioned this as an illustration for his fic Routines <3

I'm just gonna' scream about this in every place possible.

EEEEEEEEEE!

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10973 on: October 30, 2016, 03:32:38 PM »
Scout, so cute!

But, I can't let Emil have much cute, so I have to counter with this:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Yeiii

« Reply #10974 on: October 30, 2016, 07:15:22 PM »
Whoa. This is awesome!
Also, here's another dancing brainblob to go with the one I drew ages and ages ago.

Weirdly enough, this one has a story behind it. I was mildly annoyed with one of my teachers, who had called the fact that I had drawn on the back of a minor homework assignment "cute", and I was about to start drawing the weirdest things I could possibly think of in order to make him change his mind. I sketched out this brainblob before realizing revenge by doodle was kind of a dumb idea.  ;D

Brainblob: I'm fabulous!! Also, revenge by doodle is the best idea!
Native :chile:
Fluent :uk:

Chapter joined :chap11:
Chapter break survivor :chap12: :chap13:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10975 on: October 30, 2016, 07:28:32 PM »
All the recent art is great. But this one, Scout, it's really lovely. I was just rereading my way through the fic thread a few nights ago, and enjoyed reading Yuuago's little vignette.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Coda

• Super-Newbie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10976 on: October 31, 2016, 10:15:04 AM »
Minutia_R :  I hadn't actually posted it to tumblr, since I'm...avoiding certain people on there right now (especially on my art blog), but I made a sideblog and put it on there: http://weirduglymoose.tumblr.com/post/152554736497/not-100-sure-id-eat-that-soup-lalli

Jureeya
: Aaaah! So many beautiful drawings--I especially love how you draw hair, and how smooth your linework is. So pretty! (also you've reminded me that it's been too long since I watched Brother Bear, so thank you for that!)

Sc0ut: hhhhHHHH there's a kind of...softness or something to this one that's really lovely...

Windfighter: oh no D: poor Emil!

Also...

But, I can't let Emil have much cute

...ah, so you're like me...

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10977 on: October 31, 2016, 10:26:02 AM »
Windfighter: oh no D: poor Emil!

Also...
...ah, so you're like me...

Don't worry, I'm sure he might survive the fall! I think Tali put up safety nets around all the buildings!

And I don't think I've seen enough from you to be able to say if I'm like you so... uh... judge for yourself :P *links her sorryemil-tag*

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10978 on: October 31, 2016, 01:16:39 PM »
Kitty:

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Yuuago

• Tumblr
« Reply #10979 on: October 31, 2016, 02:21:52 PM »
Ffff Windy. : D

Helia, that's adorable! < 3