Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2496048 times)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #10125 on: June 21, 2016, 12:08:43 AM »
So much thanks, everyone, I'm glad you like it. And Reynir for Spring, yes, with baby lambs.....
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #10126 on: June 21, 2016, 12:52:12 AM »
Róisín, Unlos, That is beautiful! Both the art and the poem fit so well together, and emanate a feeling of summer! I love these collaboration projects you do and look forward to more in the future! ;D <3
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #10127 on: June 21, 2016, 01:04:43 AM »
Oh my, Unlos and Róisín, this is beautiful!
The results of your collaborations are always so awesome, please, keep making these joint projets <3

I have to second this petition.
My heart is so moved, I can have no words, none.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #10128 on: June 21, 2016, 03:20:35 AM »
Unlos & Róisín, that's a beautiful collaboration and it really feels like Midsummer! Seconding everyone in this thread on hoping to see more of these in the future, your joint projects always turn out really, really good, lovely art coupled with great poetry. <3
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10129 on: June 21, 2016, 05:19:24 AM »
Really great contributions by Jureeya and Unlos / Roísín and Rabbit and so many great arts!  Love Windfighter's doodles, so fresh.  Jureeya's take on Reynir & Sigrun is so sweet, poor bushed Sigrun mumbling.  And of course, Tuuri in the meadow with such a lovely poem is breathtaking.

Thank you all.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
« Reply #10130 on: June 21, 2016, 11:45:53 AM »
Hahah, I was actually really hoping there would be a solstice pic as well when I saw what the date was. Thank you both for making that :)
Your art is absolutely beautiful Unlos, and both the greenery and Tuuri herself look so wonderfully lifelike. You mentioned the ferns and very much YES! I can believe that they must have taken ages, but it is worth it! Especially those ones near the front *_* (award for most improved forumite art goes to... Unlos! :P *much applause from everyone*)
Roisin's poem also sings wonderfully in my mind as I read it, and I know I will have wonderful dreams having read it just before going to bed ^_^
I dearly love to see the combined worth you both manage :D
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #10131 on: June 21, 2016, 03:58:17 PM »
Juniper, Tr, Thank you!! We did a similar collaboration for the winter solstice with the whole squad, and the Lalli one was for vernal equinox. Of course that doesn't rule out another equinox for another year... hm hm. As for autumnal equinox, who knows?

Helia, Purple Wyrm, Luth, Buteo, Laufey , Aww, thank you! I have enjoyed this and the other projects a lot, and am certainly willing to do more, if it matches both our timetables  ;D

Yuuago, Wavewright and Gwenno, thank you! (and wow Gwenno, *I can't possibly make an acceptance speech as I always run away from making speeches, even at own wedding* thank you again!)

*big smile on my face reading all the nice comments*
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:06:49 PM by Unlos »

Marcoreos

• Tumblr
  • Can't pick a fave
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #10132 on: June 21, 2016, 10:49:08 PM »
omg,, i am weak for your drawings of her jdshfg
Fluent :usa:
Learning actively :norway: :spain:
Learning, uh, less actively :france: :italy:
:chap12:

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #10133 on: June 22, 2016, 03:19:39 PM »
I am speechless. This is all some AMAZING art (and such gorgeous poetry)
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #10134 on: June 23, 2016, 01:17:02 AM »
Some silly things, for those in need of something cute, non-controversial, and fun. I hope none of you mind...
Pizza ordering:
Spoiler: silent world pizzeria, part 1 • show

Original conversation. I'm using things from both my version and Windfighter and P_'s version.
Oh! And this is of course in the reality AU Ginger drew for me! <3 BECAUSE REYNIR'S HAIR. IN A BUN. And also Mikkel in a suit. And Emil spilling pizza on his waiter shirt. And Sigrun in a leather jacket with the collar turned up because she has an awesome motorcycle with flame designs painted on the sides.
There will be a part two. ^-^ With the crew eating pizza.

And Lalli and Emil, further into the mission: (don't worry, not shippy)

Tuuri: Hey Lalli, we need you to~ HOLY GODS YOU'RE SPEAKING SWEDISH! This is great, now you can communicate with more of the crew!
Lalli: Mrrh. *refuses to talk to anyone but Emil*
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10135 on: June 23, 2016, 03:54:35 AM »
I will catch up with this thread (I will catch up with all the threads) when I have a second of extra time, but in the meantime here are some sea beasts that got done for the multimedia exchange.

This is so awesome!

Unlos and Róisín: your collaborations are so lovely! ^-^

Some silly things, for those in need of something cute, non-controversial, and fun. I hope none of you mind...
Pizza ordering:

Original conversation. I'm using things from both my version and Windfighter and P_'s version.
Oh! And this is of course in the reality AU Ginger drew for me! <3 BECAUSE REYNIR'S HAIR. IN A BUN. And also Mikkel in a suit. And Emil spilling pizza on his waiter shirt. And Sigrun in a leather jacket with the collar turned up because she has an awesome motorcycle with flame designs painted on the sides.

Tuuri: Hey Lalli, we need you to~ HOLY GODS YOU'RE SPEAKING SWEDISH! This is great, now you can communicate with more of the crew!
Yay for pizza adventures! XD
I'm actually really curious of how Lalli went about asking Tuuri to teach him Swedish  :P

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #10136 on: June 23, 2016, 04:15:02 AM »
Pizza ordering:

This is great!

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #10137 on: June 23, 2016, 07:45:06 AM »
Haven't been much in the forum the last couple of days (a lot of travelling in singularly vile weather, plus unpleasant medical stuff). However, I'm okay, and having had a chance to look at all the comments properly, I'm so glad people liked our work! It's a privilege to work with Unlos. I can't draw at all, and I am just in awe of her skills. And Unlos, I'm up for doing Autumn if you are!

Tr, the comic is cute and funny, and Rabbit, that had me fooled for a moment that it was a Minna infopage. Good! Lots of other excellent artwork too, in the last few pages. Love this thread!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #10138 on: June 23, 2016, 06:40:42 PM »
Unlos, Róisín: This collaboration is absolutely beautitful. *-*
Tr: Haha, these are both so awesome. I look forward to part 2!

Aaaaand this was a better idea in my head. I'm pretty much posting this to see if anyone can even tell what's going on. :')

(but hey, at least painting this was fun!)
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #10139 on: June 23, 2016, 06:45:29 PM »

[/quote]

Aaaaand this was a better idea in my head. I'm pretty much posting this to see if anyone can even tell what's going on. :')

(but hey, at least painting this was fun!)

Left half is Lalli in reality, right half is Lalli in the dreamworld?

I like it.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.