Author Topic: Unified Roleplay Round 3: Play  (Read 46966 times)

phyrestorm999

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her
Re: Unified Roleplay Round 3: Play
« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2021, 10:41:44 PM »
Harald looks up, sees Marianne, and draws her a cup of water, leaving it on the counter in front of her silently before pouring himself a mug full of coffee.

Marianne chugs the water before remembering to thank Harald, by which time he's already gone.

Huh.  OK, this guy's starting to grow on me.

She pours herself another cup of water and manages to make it back to her cabin without meeting anyone else. 

The moment she opens the door, Mia dashes out and scampers down the hall.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 04:19:23 AM by phyrestorm999 »
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018
Beautiful Fighter, Loyal Friend, Badass Cat

Mirasol

• Ranger
  • Always do what cat!
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #361 on: January 26, 2021, 02:14:00 PM »
Marianne chugs the water before remembering to thank Harald, by which time he's already gone.

Huh.  OK, this guy's starting to grow on me.

She pours herself another cup of water and manages to make it back to her cabin without meeting anyone else. 

The moment she opens the door, Mia dashes out and scampers down the hall.

Dísa sleeps entirely through her last dawn in Iceland, and probably would have slept until the ship started moving. Luckily her door was still open in case Svenny wanted to leave and people kept walking up and down the hallway. Plus it started smelling like coffee.

Svenny is still there, and still asleep. Having a curled up cat next to you is actually really nice. Dísa carefully gets up to not wake him and stumbles to the bathroom to get dressed, still only half-conscious.

On her way to the source of the coffee-smell, Mia dashes past her. Since Dísa´s brain doesn´t properly work yet, her only reaction to this is stopping and staring at the small orange lightning in confusion.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 02:17:53 PM by Mirasol »
supposedly studying, most likely drawing…

fluent: :de: :us: sort of: :fr: learning!: :fi: I wish…: :it:

Proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:squirrelcookie: Current Squirrel-cookie-chef :squirrelcookie:

doorcf

« Reply #362 on: January 27, 2021, 02:02:50 AM »
Alergo sigh for a last time, his cats would remain with his uncle until he returned from the expedition and he had paid everything there was to to be paid. Now eating breakfast he decides to order a bit more food than normal while also ordering a few snacks for later. Then taking all his equipment and the things needed he needed, Alergo starts walking towards the dock.

Kitty

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • blueberry juice
« Reply #363 on: January 27, 2021, 06:09:37 PM »
Saga first goes to the bridge, taking one last look at the instruments, both modern and primitive, that she was going to use for this journey.
Maps, too.
She has many.
She didn't forget any, either.
Everything is in order, so she leaves.

Alergo sigh for a last time, his cats would remain with his uncle until he returned from the expedition and he had paid everything there was to to be paid. Now eating breakfast he decides to order a bit more food than normal while also ordering a few snacks for later. Then taking all his equipment and the things needed he needed, Alergo starts walking towards the dock.

Saga spots him from the deck and gives him a wave. She was just about to go downstairs and put her last bags into her cabin, but commander(?) should probably be a bit of a higher priority.
:no: "Good morning, sir...? Are we sailing out immediately? Should I wake the crew?" she asks as he climbs on board. Oh no. Is sir the right way to address him? Should I say Captain? Commander? Mister? Boss???

Native: :hr:
Fluent: :gb: :us: :ba: :rs:
Can kinda understand but not really: :si:
Not really: :de:

R.M.S.N.P

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Person by day, asleep by night.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/that idiot/ Anything else you feel like using
« Reply #364 on: January 27, 2021, 08:33:26 PM »
Oliver wakes up to see the hotel room's clock read 7. Not that he'd find that weird, but he'd gone to bed early at James' insistence that "They seem like nice people, I don't want to subject them to tired slightly hungover Oliver.", so he'd slept a good 8 hours. Pretty unusual for a man who'd once thought the doctor who told him he should be getting 9 to 10 hours of sleep a night was pulling his leg.

He raises his head, to see Emily sleeping on the other end of the sofa, on top of his legs. That'd explain why they felt so numb. He remebers the night before when they'd both insisted that the other should sleep on the bed, so Oliver had laid down on the sofa, at which point Emily decided to lay on it with her head at the opposite end, unwilling to admit defeat, and they'd both fallen asleep.

He carefully gets up without disturbing Emily enough to wake her up (her insommnia's just as bad, he's not going to deprive her of a rare full night of sleep), picks up the few bits of equipment he hadn't left on the ship, then heads to the room next door. James and Sara are still asleep, but that's no problem. He picks out the half-metre sided box easily, Sara's left it apart from the rest of the baggage. He checks the contents with a smile, before heading downstairs to have breakfast in the hotel and head to the ship, arriving in time to encounter the exchange between Saga and Alergo.             
:gb:-Native speaker
:fr:-conversational (once upon a time (2 years ago))
:fi:-basics
old english (wessex)-some
:ru:-can swear

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2021, 03:09:38 PM »
Harald's nose twitches. He pours another mug of coffee, and heads up above deck, finding Leo with ease. He hands the man the extra mug of actually decent coffee, then, just as silent as before, goes back below deck.

Leo stares at the newly  appeared cup of coffee, blinks, and pours out the crappy hotel coffee over the side of the ship and sips at the fresh cup.
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2021, 04:45:23 PM »
Harald heads into his forge. He gets the furnace going, before he spots the little piece of paper with Disa's rune on it. His eyes narrow and his nose wrinkles. If he had hackles, they'd be raised.
Instead of making a fuss, he grabs his tongs, peels the piece of paper off the door, and drops it into the fire. The fire briefly turns blue, then goes back to normal.
Harald checks the state of his tools and the various bits and pieces he'd put together. Best to mount the harpoon heads today, if they were going to be shipping out.
Despite the noise within the forge as he goes to work, nobody outside hears anything.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Mirasol

• Ranger
  • Always do what cat!
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2021, 06:33:07 AM »
":is: Morning", Dísa mumbles to no specific person that may or may not be in the room when she reaches the galley. There is still coffee in the jug. She turns around, now actually checking whether someone else is here. Ludvig is, but he is drinking tea.

"Uhm, does this coffee... belong to anybody? I mean, can I just take a cup or should I make new one?"

She blinks at him, processing.

"You have something there."

She points at her own cheek, mimicking the inkstain on the doctor´s face.
supposedly studying, most likely drawing…

fluent: :de: :us: sort of: :fr: learning!: :fi: I wish…: :it:

Proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:squirrelcookie: Current Squirrel-cookie-chef :squirrelcookie:

Fuzipeg

• Scout
« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2021, 07:10:38 PM »
Svenny feels the nice one leaving, wobbles to his feet, stretches, and then curls back up. No point in wasting this wonderful sleep time, there will probably be much action later as they're travelling. Much better to sleep now.
From the :gb: , and I'm into a lot of things.

phyrestorm999

• Scout
« Reply #369 on: February 01, 2021, 03:48:33 AM »
Whee!

Mia likes running. 

She's only been able to do it for a few days.  It's hard.  It makes her tired.  But it's fun! 

And she smells the place where she last got food!  It's right there!  YAY!

Svenny feels the nice one leaving, wobbles to his feet, stretches, and then curls back up. No point in wasting this wonderful sleep time, there will probably be much action later as they're travelling. Much better to sleep now.

Mia dashes through the door Disa left open and has climbed most of the way onto the bed before she realizes.

The big scary guy is still here!

And now she's got a claw stuck in the bedding!

AAAAAAHHH!!!
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018

Lallicat

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they/it
« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2021, 02:47:01 PM »
Astrid wakes up to the sound of voices and the smell of coffee. She sleepily walks into the galley, and mumbles a greeting to the room.
Fluent in :us: and :fr:

Fuzipeg

• Scout
« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2021, 06:13:49 PM »
Whee!

Mia likes running. 

She's only been able to do it for a few days.  It's hard.  It makes her tired.  But it's fun! 

Mia dashes through the door Disa left open and has climbed most of the way onto the bed before she realizes.

AAAAAAHHH!!!
Hearing the yowling from the young one, Svenny lifts his sleepy head to look at her, watching closely. If she comes closer he will have to move. If she starts getting hurt, he'll have to bat her into letting go. His eyes narrow as he waits for the conclusion.
From the :gb: , and I'm into a lot of things.

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #372 on: February 03, 2021, 12:04:32 AM »
Whee!

Mia likes running. 

AAAAAAHHH!!!

Harald walks out of the forge, picks up the screaming cat by the scruff of her neck while disentangling her from the bedding, and glares directly into her eyes.
 :fi: "Be quiet," he says firmly.
He then puts the cat down, goes back into his forge, and closes the door.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:47:37 AM by Ragnarok »
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

phyrestorm999

• Scout
« Reply #373 on: February 03, 2021, 05:01:21 AM »
Harald walks out of the forge, picks up the screaming cat by the scruff of her neck while disentangling her from the bedding, and glares directly into her eyes.
:fin: "Be quiet," he says firmly.
He then puts the cat down, goes back into his forge, and closes the door.

Confused and a bit freaked out, Mia stays where Harald put her for several seconds, then hisses after his retreating back.  Having had enough of exploring for right now, she toddles back toward Marianne's cabin, only to be scooped up from behind by Marianne herself.

"THERE you are!  Look, I'll show you around later, but right now, it is too goddamn early for this shit."

Marianne makes sure the cabin door is securely closed behind them, deposits the kitten on her bed, flops back down, and pulls the pillow over her head.
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018

doorcf

« Reply #374 on: February 03, 2021, 06:25:49 PM »
Saga first goes to the bridge, taking one last look at the instruments, both modern and primitive, that she was going to use for this journey.
Maps, too.
She has many.
She didn't forget any, either.
Everything is in order, so she leaves.

Saga spots him from the deck and gives him a wave. She was just about to go downstairs and put her last bags into her cabin, but commander(?) should probably be a bit of a higher priority.
:no: "Good morning, sir...? Are we sailing out immediately? Should I wake the crew?" she asks as he climbs on board. Oh no. Is sir the right way to address him? Should I say Captain? Commander? Mister? Boss???
:dk: "No actually, just came here since I didn't have anything to do so I decided to come here and leave my things ready to when when the rest are ready" - answers Alergo truthfully