Author Topic: Promotion Celebrations  (Read 216649 times)

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: Promotion Celebrations
« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2015, 06:23:22 PM »
Congratulations, Sunflower! All hail our second admiral! ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #226 on: July 30, 2015, 07:19:48 PM »
Congrats everyone! *salutes and fires confetti cannons alongside Feartheviolas*

'''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,* * * * * * *  *    *
      ]                 ,'   ',* * * * * * * * *  *   *        <----- (picture of a confetti cannon)
      ]                 ',   ,'  * * * * * * *  * *   *
      '''''000'''''''''''''''''''  * * * * * * * *    *     * *
         0    0                      * * * *   *  *    

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2015, 07:41:28 PM »
Congrats, Sunny! :D You totally earned it! If there's a rank ABOVE Admiral (supreme overlord? president?), I'm sure you'll be hitting it in no time~
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #228 on: July 30, 2015, 07:48:04 PM »
If there's a rank ABOVE Admiral (supreme overlord? president?), I'm sure you'll be hitting it in no time~

I vote to make it "king of castle ruins"  ;D
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2015, 07:52:43 PM »
Congrats, Sunny! :D You totally earned it! If there's a rank ABOVE Admiral (supreme overlord? president?), I'm sure you'll be hitting it in no time~

Hee, hee.  How about "Lord/Lady of the One Ring."  Can't you picture me as Galadriel?

“And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful.

Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:12:41 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2015, 07:15:12 PM »
Despite Curry's protestations of being "less active" on the Forum, they're clearly going to hit 1,000 posts and the rank of Ruler of a Derelict Airport before long. 

What airport does our beloved provider of art-tutorials, hair floof, and general mischief have in mind? 

(Yes yes, I know I still need to compile the master list of who's claimed which airport so far.)
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #231 on: August 07, 2015, 07:19:46 PM »
Despite Curry's protestations of being "less active" on the Forum, they're clearly going to hit 1,000 posts and the rank of Ruler of a Derelict Airport before long. 

What airport does our beloved provider of art-tutorials, hair floof, and general mischief have in mind? 

(Yes yes, I know I still need to compile the master list of who's claimed which airport so far.)

HOO HOO I'M GLAD YOU ASKED

I claim the Orlando International Airport, which is a giant complex with tons of food, stores, and mischief to get into ;3c There also happens to be a Sanrio store among many other things and once I take over you're all invited for a party
YEET

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2015, 09:46:08 PM »
Speaking of which, it seems that I finally got rid of those pesky hard hat guys who kept trying to de-derelict mine.

http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/ber-imtech-105.html
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2015, 09:47:47 PM »
* Feartheviolas readies confetti cannons for Curry
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

kjeks

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2015, 09:49:27 PM »
Speaking of which, it seems that I finally got rid of those pesky hard hat guys who kept trying to de-derelict mine.

http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/ber-imtech-105.html

Hey, IF Berlin ever manages to get into actually flying planes there still is Kassel-Calden which has an enormous number of flights leaving per week (I think three???). Don't you worry, even without the rash we'll have enough derelict airports for every single german in here XD
:germany: :uk: :norway:
:sweden: :france: :ireland: :turkey: :kurdish: :sign: =>Learning:
:vaticancity: =>Leftovers

Forum Rules
Helpful Information

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2015, 09:55:42 PM »
Hey, IF Berlin ever manages to get into actually flying planes there still is Kassel-Calden which has an enormous number of flights leaving per week (I think three???). Don't you worry, even without the rash we'll have enough derelict airports for every single german in here XD
There's no lack of airports in central Europe that were erected in hopes that some low-cost airline would HQ there and magically make a metric ton of flights appear there. (Frankfurt-Hahn, anyone?) That's part of why BER is so special that I chose it - it actually has all those flights waiting for it to finally become flight-worthy, instead of the other way 'round!
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2015, 02:35:34 PM »
FINALLY, I finished the Karri so I could have something original be my 1000th post :D Hurray me! *pops poppers*
YEET

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2015, 02:37:09 PM »
FINALLY, I finished the Karri so I could have something original be my 1000th post :D Hurray me! *pops poppers*

WOOOOO! Welcome to the air port rulers Curry!!!! :D

*covers Curry in þ and ð shaped confetti*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Mélusine

« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »
And that explains why I was thinking about making some tea... ^^ Congratulations Curry !
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2015, 03:19:17 PM »
Yaaaay Curry!!
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05: